Current Life: 0.0 hrs
Time Alive: 0.0 hrs
Humanity: 2,500

Murders: 0
Bandit Kills: 0
Deaths: 0
Zombies Killed: 0

I'm not a bandit!
hey its adfix, bro can u plz just listen? i wasnt trying to hack on ur server i promise. i just rebought dayz cause my last cd key got stolen probably cause i was trying out new hacks on my own server so that i could try to notice them and ban them. u can team view my pc if u want and look for any files for hacks u can look at my history and every thing cause even if i did have thos script files still they would have been usless cause they were atleast 3-4 months old. i rebought arma 2 just so i could play with everyone on ur server again and it breaks my heart that even tho ive played with u guys for so long and brought people into your server and u didnt even try to listen to me. can u plz lift the ban ill do anything bro. i love ur server and i miss playing with everyone. i hope u guys deside to unban me. im sorry for all the misconfusion

Post subject: Re: Ban Appeal
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:01 pm 

IGN: Deathdude
Current Life: 0.1 hrs
Time Alive: 96.0 hrs

Murders: 14
Bandit Kills: 7
Deaths: 26
Zombies Killed: 2,053

I'm not a bandit!
Anyone else notice the lack of proper grammar in that post, except for the full stops? I actually had trouble reading it properly...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:59 pm 
Site Admin

IGN: Seaweed
Current Life: 11.8 hrs
Time Alive: 1242.5 hrs
Humanity: -193,116

Murders: 162
Bandit Kills: 69
Deaths: 122
Zombies Killed: 7,911

I'm a bandit!
Adfix - In your time in my server you have had 3 guids, you claimed one of these was a random ban, I know for a fact that after you left my server to start your own you used hacks again, presumably to do basic things anyone can do with knowledge of SQL and actually managing a server. You got yourself another global ban doing that from what I was told.

Then you come back to the server, under another new GUID with hacking scripts still in your ARMA directory.

I don't care how old they were, why you downloaded them, or if you were using them at the time. I don't even think you have ever hacked in my server. Any one who has ever downloaded a script from the kind of sites you go to is not welcome here. People like you do nothing but harm to this game. Especially anyone dumb enough to get 1 global ban let alone AT LEAST 2 global bans and still try and join my server with scripts (which are not so out of date they cannot be used).

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:12 am 

IGN: OpTic_AdfiX
Current Life: 0.0 hrs
Time Alive: 0.0 hrs

Murders: 0
Bandit Kills: 0
Deaths: 0
Zombies Killed: 0

I'm not a bandit!
i have never used the scripts on any server but my own. it had been so long since i had played arma 2 that i forgot they were even in there. so i dont see how people like me ruin this game when i have never used scrips on any server other than mine. then i only used them on mine for good, like if someone needed anything like blood bags or any medical help i would go to them and spawn them 1 or 2 medical supplies. so people like me are sooo terrible and ruin the game when they help poeple. plus those scrips were from arma 2 that i put in OA to also use it in private battles so we could use infanat ammo for snipers and use the NPCs for target practice and get our aim down pat. im sorry if u dont believe me or even understand where im coming from.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:47 am 
Site Admin

IGN: Seaweed
Current Life: 11.8 hrs
Time Alive: 1242.5 hrs
Humanity: -193,116

Murders: 162
Bandit Kills: 69
Deaths: 122
Zombies Killed: 7,911

I'm a bandit!