Login |  Register |  FAQ

Steam Group

Teamspeak Server

Server Statistics

Facebook Page

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 

Shortterm now perma

Post subject: Shortterm now perma
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:14 pm 

IGN: Murat The Survivor
Current Life: 0.0 hrs
Time Alive: 0.0 hrs
Humanity: 2,500

Murders: 0
Bandit Kills: 0
Deaths: 0
Zombies Killed: 0

I'm not a bandit!
DayZ commander does not find ur server its just showing that 10000 ping. I thought if the server is down so i asked you first. Because as far as i know if you got ban from server you are able to join lobby then it kicks you and showed you a message that you are banned etc. But in this case its just not finding the server so i deleted dayz folders then installed again problem was still there so i create another acc if it finds the server. Then i asked you again and u banned me for permanent ?? Which server rule did i violate ??

Post subject: Re: Shortterm now perma
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:33 am 
Site Admin

IGN: Seaweed
Current Life: 11.8 hrs
Time Alive: 1242.5 hrs
Humanity: -193,116

Murders: 162
Bandit Kills: 69
Deaths: 122
Zombies Killed: 7,911

I'm a bandit!
You and your friend were banned for spamming complete bullshit into sidechat for several hours, you were warned about it and continued it, so were given a 24 hour ban. You both knew about this ban and you both saw the ban message.

Quote:
00:39:47 : Player #3 Kortan (36266c93b6532e428c4ab917a51545e0) has been kicked by BattlEye: Admin Ban (Spamming Side Chat | 24 Hour Ban)
00:39:54 : Player #10 Murat The Survivor (e8c7fd39de58bd09446df4ee7b13c510) has been kicked by BattlEye: Admin Ban (Spamming Side Chat | 24 Hour Ban)

Your friend even saw it again a few minutes before you started complaining in the shoutbox yesterday. Then the next day you ask why you can't see the server any more in the shoutbox. I answered you and told you that it's because you have been banned for 24 hours.

So you then proceed to make a new account under a completely separate username and decide to ask the same question again. What you were hoping to achieve with this I will never know but it was at this point you completely destroyed your chances of playing again.

The rule you originally broke was this one

-Do not be offensive, racist, annoying or generally spam side chat

Then you lied to an admin and wasted their time trying to pretend you were a random person. Having now reviewed the full chat log from your time in the server I will be leaving this as a permanent ban. If I had seen just how much shit you had been posting when you were originally 24 hour banned it would have been permanent then too.

You were warned already whilst in game about your sidechat not only by admins but by the other players too. You were immature annoying idiots from the minute you logged in. Good luck on your next server.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:07 pm 
Site Admin

IGN: Seaweed
Current Life: 11.8 hrs
Time Alive: 1242.5 hrs
Humanity: -193,116

Murders: 162
Bandit Kills: 69
Deaths: 122
Zombies Killed: 7,911

I'm a bandit!
Continuation of this ban appeal I received via PM here, made me laugh so I thought I'd share it...

Quote:
LEL it wasnt completely random you ignorant mad guy. I was delta on the server so everyone knows that we were talking each other alpha and delta. If you had a high iq u could easily see that delta is actually me. But instead since you got the only server in the world you shout everyone like a madcow and calling every one idiots etc. I doubt that you have mental issues bastard you better see a doc. You had a good server but you are a just deepshit. Next time, while talking to your server players use good language so you dont lose your players. I believe you gonna shut your friggin server down soon LOL. And i gotta confest I NEVER SEEN SUCH A MAD ADMIN BEFORE LEL. We just had fun while owning people and talking randomly and noone was disturbed and even some guys joined our conversation you banned us LEEEEEEEL. Good luck on your shit.

good illustration of why these children were banned in the first place "LEL TROLLLLLLLOLOLOOL"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:26 pm 

IGN: TooHighToFly
Time Alive: 452.6 hrs
Humanity: -134,510

Murders: 92
Bandit Kills: 68
Deaths: 127
Zombies Killed: 2,957

I'm a bandit!
"I doubt that you have mental issues bastard you better see a doc." :shock: haha

You are just so deepshit though Seaweed.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:20 am 

IGN: Christoph
Time Alive: 0.0 hrs
Humanity: 2,500

Murders: 0
Bandit Kills: 0
Deaths: 0
Zombies Killed: 0

I'm not a bandit!
I bet the other kids in school pick on him... ^^

Post subject: Help me out here
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:28 pm 

IGN: Kortan
Current Life: 0.5 hrs
Time Alive: 3.0 hrs
Humanity: -6,829

Murders: 8
Bandit Kills: 9
Deaths: 2
Zombies Killed: 147

I'm a bandit!
Like a month ago I got banned for spamming in chat. Now i feel like mature guy, all i want is play in your server. help me out here. Im not gonna talk in side again, never.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]