Login |  Register |  FAQ

Steam Group

Teamspeak Server

Server Statistics

Facebook Page

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

The Brutal's Group Ban Appeal !

Post subject: The Brutal's Group Ban Appeal !
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:45 pm 

IGN: Jakeinos
Current Life: 1.8 hrs
Time Alive: 11.0 hrs
Humanity: -9,635

Murders: 6
Bandit Kills: 2
Deaths: 13
Zombies Killed: 123

I'm a bandit!
Okay, Hello There this is Jimmy The Brutal Appealing for the Brutal group to get unbanned we got banned for duping. Okay so let me explain what happened then maybe you could understand. Okay, so I logged in*Jimmy*, then i meet up with Sanun, near zub. then we approached stary from the south as i had a dmr, and a cz. i spot a player on stary sniper hill then i begin to shot.. i miss. then he runs of. so i decide to move from where i shot and flank towords cabinino. we lay down at the low walls for about three to 5 minutes. then we spot him on the road, while a vehicle passed. then the player, walks up to the tree looks a different way and myself and sanun takes shot at him killing him. okay so we go to loot and he has full gear, plus a rangefinder. so i take the rangefinder as it was my kill, and my friend says he has a cammo, so i take it then click wear, i go into debug changing my clothing then i crash. so i log back in and my friend* sanun.* says there is a body behind you with the same gear and im like what? as i alt-tabbed leaving me when i tabed back in saying *reciving* so then when the blackscreen has gone i shot the *duped body* then hide it. i had no idea that sanun tock any gear of the body as has soon as i logged in and hide the body he dint tell me.. so we went up towords the low walls when he had to log of due to work. then two of my buddy's log on so i log in and then we all get banned

Post subject: Re: The Brutal's Group Ban Appeal !
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:56 pm 
Site Admin

IGN: Seaweed
Current Life: 11.8 hrs
Time Alive: 1242.5 hrs
Humanity: -193,116

Murders: 162
Bandit Kills: 69
Deaths: 122
Zombies Killed: 7,911

I'm a bandit!
Your bans have been converted from permanent to 7 day bans, all characters have been killed.

The rules for this server are clearly outlined on our rules page, regardless of the circumstances your squad was clearly in breach of these rules. There's no excuse for taking advantage of a bug on this server. Any future rule breaches from your squad will be treated with permanent bans for all members, hopefully you guys learn from this experience. If you encounter a bug in game again contact an admin via teamspeak in future. If you can't trust a member of your squad don't play with them.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]