Login |  Register |  FAQ

Steam Group

Teamspeak Server

Server Statistics

Facebook Page

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 

I need help logging on

Post subject: I need help logging on
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:53 am 

IGN: BangBang
Current Life: 1.8 hrs
Time Alive: 1.8 hrs
Humanity: 2,500

Murders: 0
Bandit Kills: 0
Deaths: 0
Zombies Killed: 56

I'm not a bandit!
I am trying to join this server, I didn't know it was whitelisted so I tried to log in like 3 or 4 times prior to looking on here, I have now registered and used my in game name " BangBang " and it sais I am Admin kicked now haha, can someone please help me out so i can log onto this server and start playing? it looks like an amazing fun server and I'd very much like to be a part of it. thanks.

Post subject: Re: I need help logging on
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:32 am 
Site Admin

IGN: Seaweed
Current Life: 11.8 hrs
Time Alive: 1242.5 hrs
Humanity: -193,116

Murders: 162
Bandit Kills: 69
Deaths: 122
Zombies Killed: 7,911

I'm a bandit!
You were banned on login by my anticheat for the hacking scripts you have on your PC

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:35 am 

I'm not a bandit!
Sorry thats not me.. I have no idea why this is happening.. Iv'e never cheated a day in my life. I'm a grown man but I have had this same issue with other privet hive servers aswell and I don't understand wtf is wrong. :(

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:00 am 

I'm not a bandit!
Anyways I noticed that the admin ban is still on. I wish someone would actually help me out with this issue. I don't have any hacking programs. I am a 30 year old man that saw this server on twitch and thought it would be the perfect fit for me. No idea why I'm being banned when I don't hack. Thanks in advance.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:05 am 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
BangBang wrote:
Sorry thats not me.. I have no idea why this is happening.. Iv'e never cheated a day in my life. I'm a grown man but I have had this same issue with other privet hive servers aswell and I don't understand wtf is wrong. :(

It's pretty simple really, you have hacking scripts on your PC. It's impossible that they got there any other way than you putting them there for the purpose of hacking in DayZ.

It's not a hack made for another game/mod and its not something that will be in that location unless a user has added it. I know exactly what script was detected on your PC, what it does and where it came from so playing the innocent card isn't going to work.

The ban is never going to be lifted because you are a hacker. Just because you never got the chance to try running your script kiddie hacks on my server that doesn't mean you aren't one. You downloaded it in the past to cheat therefore you are not welcome in our server ever. People like you nearly completely destroyed this mod and you will get no sympathy from me especially when you are lying.

Quote:
I don't have any hacking programs.

If this was true you wouldn't be banned and you wouldn't be getting banned from every half decent private hive with the ability to scan for known scripts.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:13 am 

I'm not a bandit!
Whoah.. very rude. I have never hacked period. I play on us 3480, the biggest us vanilla server, talk to the admin Jimmy, he knows me. I have NEVER hacked there and I have never hacked period. Not playing any " role ", I was looking for a more populated server late at night but I can see this server obviously likes to treat good players like they are hacking pieces of shits. So sad.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:18 am 

I'm not a bandit!
and Like I said its been happening on other privet hives as well and I have NO clue why. its people like YOU that turn people like me OFF from this game by no helping out instead just basiclly telling me in a lying hacking piece of shit... im a grown ass man... I came on here looking for help and you treated me like a kid. How about a reason why these privet hives are doing this to me instead of " because u downloaded a hack , or U HACK " ... be more mature.. Obviously I dont know wtf I did to cause this issue... the nerve..

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:19 am 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
BangBang wrote:
Whoah.. very rude. I have never hacked period. I play on us 3480, the biggest us vanilla server, talk to the admin Jimmy, he knows me. I have NEVER hacked there and I have never hacked period. Not playing any " role ", I was looking for a more populated server late at night but I can see this server obviously likes to treat good players like they are hacking pieces of shits. So sad.

SO WHY IS THERE A SCRIPT USED FOR HACKING INSTALLED ON YOUR COMPUTER?

You have spent this whole thread lying to me. At least make up some excuse for having the script there or something. Saying "I don't hack" and "I'm 30" when you have a script used for hacking installed on your pc does indeed annoy me and make you look like a dick.

I really can't believe someone would be dumb enough to download and install a hacker script. Then get annoyed at server admins who ban them for having done this. Of course we aren't going to be nice and polite to you when you waste our time acting innocent with dumb threads like this.

There is no way for that file to be there without you having put it there. I am not saying you used it but you definitely installed it. I treat active members of this server with respect. However I have no respect for anyone dumb enough to download a hack, install it and then complain when they get banned from servers for it. I'm guessing really you just wanted me to tell you the name of the file so you can delete it and stop servers banning you in future. Maybe if you had handled your ban appeal with a bit more honesty I would have given it to you.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:44 am 

I'm not a bandit!
I don't have an excuse... it is what it is. I'd like to think there was a major error here but I don't know how these things work... I wont be bothering you anymore, I don't have any hacking program and Do Not hack but there is no convincing you of this, I'm not the type to make up false shit and say stupid excuses.. I legitly don't know but regardless the way you have talked down to me in this post, I have lost my desire to play on this server, I understand you probably get little kids trying to pull one over on you constantly, unfortunately this is not one of those cases.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:48 am 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
BangBang wrote:
I don't have an excuse... it is what it is. I'd like to think there was a major error here but I don't know how these things work... I wont be bothering you anymore, I don't have any hacking program and Do Not hack but there is no convincing you of this, I'm not the type to make up false shit and say stupid excuses.. I legitly don't know but regardless the way you have talked down to me in this post, I have lost my desire to play on this server, I understand you probably get little kids trying to pull one over on you constantly, unfortunately this is not one of those cases.

There are all facts:

- You have a hacking script on your pc.
- It's not a program its a script.
- It can't get there unless you download it and extract it to that location.
- You wouldn't download and extract this unless you wanted to hack in dayz.
- It's a paid script which you either bought from source, or someone else who bought it sent you it.
- Our script scan can't find that file unless its actually there, nor can every other hive that's banned you.
- There's is no way for that file to be there without a user of your PC placing it there.

I advise you to handle things differently with the next private hive to ban you (and pretty much any hive running script scans will do). Maybe their admins will be kind enough to give you the name and location of the script if you are more honest with them about having it than you were with me.

I don't owe you anything including politeness, how I treat hackers != how I treat members of this community. Hackers lie to me all the time about cheating, it doesn't matter if I watched them flying around the level, Duping items, or I have BE script logs of them spawning in an apache. Their instinctive reaction is always to lie when caught we routinely see this. Which is why we don't unban people just because they repeatedly say they don't cheat. We ban people because we can prove they have cheated or have cheats installed..

If you wish to continue this appeal please fill the form out here - http://zerosurvival.net/appealban

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:21 pm 

I'm not a bandit!
RC .8.0.dll and inject something, I went through every file in my arma folders and googled each one, and when I did, that rc file came up as a hack. Maybe I fixed the issue, I did have a previous dayz install from the pirate bay before i purchased my official copy off steam so I'll find out on my next adventure if that was the problem or not. You gave me the idea with our lovely conversation...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:23 pm 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
BangBang wrote:
RC .8.0.dll and inject something, I went through every file in my arma folders and googled each one, and when I did, that rc file came up as a hack. Maybe I fixed the issue, I did have a previous dayz install from the pirate bay before i purchased my official copy off steam so I'll find out on my next adventure if that was the problem or not. You gave me the idea with our lovely conversation...

Nope not the right file :lol:

Also there are no torrents on the piratebay that require you to extract files to both program files, and your user profile directories. They all contain purely the program files as that is all that is needed to run the game.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:38 pm 

I'm not a bandit!
No idea how that is relevant to the situation, I'm just trying to fix this. I'm pretty sure that was the problem, a scripts folder with random crap in it, that rc file and this inject file. thats the only things by looking up what is supposed to come in the oa install that wasn't normal, installing it in program files and user profiles shouldnt have anything to do with anything.. I downloaded the game, and tested out the game before hand, liked it, and bought the game. either way it seems to be working now. appreciate the help even though you were a pain in the ass. some of us really are just ignorant and dont hack, but i can understand why you would have your guard up .

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:58 pm 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
BangBang wrote:
No idea how that is relevant to the situation, I'm just trying to fix this. I'm pretty sure that was the problem, a scripts folder with random crap in it, that rc file and this inject file. thats the only things by looking up what is supposed to come in the oa install that wasn't normal, installing it in program files and user profiles shouldnt have anything to do with anything.. I downloaded the game, and tested out the game before hand, liked it, and bought the game. either way it seems to be working now. appreciate the help even though you were a pain in the ass. some of us really are just ignorant and dont hack, but i can understand why you would have your guard up .

I see no difference between a hacker, and a person with hacks on their PC. I would be crap at my job as an admin if I did because 99.99% of hackers claim not to be hacking too. That's why we don't care and we will permanently ban anyone we can prove has hacking scripts installed.

If I was you I would just delete your entire profile directory, it'll be recreated automatically any way and all you need to do is rebind your keys and video settings etc. Good luck on your next server.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]