Login |  Register |  FAQ

Steam Group

Teamspeak Server

Server Statistics

Facebook Page

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

Ban

Post subject: Ban
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 11:16 pm 

IGN: Mike
Current Life: 0.0 hrs
Time Alive: 0.0 hrs
Humanity: 2,500

Murders: 0
Bandit Kills: 0
Deaths: 1
Zombies Killed: 0

I'm not a bandit!
Hi, I am in a predicament that I have been unable to solve. I am a casual gamer looking to spend some of my summer break playing some Dayz. I just recently re-downloaded DayZ onto my computer after not playing for about two years.

After downloading and installing DayZ Commander I just picked a random server and joined, only to realize that it had a lot of modifications (it was not vanilla).

I left that server and tried to join this one because I wanted a vanilla experience that I remembered from years ago when I first started playing. However I was subsequently kicked because of an Admin Ban: (Script Kiddie).

I also attempted to join another so called "Vanilla" server FR 129. The IP is: 88.190.210.8:2302
but I also had a ban BP-Scripts-11 Joe 5.04.2014.
This is weird because I installed the game three days ago on the 24th.

I realize I will probably not get unbanned because of the strict rule enforcement I have seen reading some of the other ban appeals. However, I wish to know the details of my ban if possible to know how to avoid this situation in the future.

It's probably not relevant but before installing DayZ Commander, I installed the steam DayZ Mod, only to realize that I hated the setup. I installed Dayz Commander but didn't uninstall the steam version until yesterday. I don't know if this would cause Battleye to think I was using hacks or something but it is worth mentioning.

Thanks in advance!

-Mike

Post subject: Re: Ban
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 11:44 pm 
Site Admin

IGN: Seaweed
Current Life: 11.8 hrs
Time Alive: 1242.5 hrs
Humanity: -193,116

Murders: 162
Bandit Kills: 69
Deaths: 122
Zombies Killed: 7,911

I'm a bandit!
Hi Mike

Unfortunately as you correctly observed your ban won't be able to be removed. I understand if this is frustrating if what you say is true but unfortunately that can't be proven. What can be proven is the scripts run from your guid

Quote:

19.04.2014 11:20:03: JONBOY () d5b2ac35ceec39ad5c768c3dec6a4ffe - #6 " 1 "Missions\life.sqf"
GearAdd = (vehicle player);
GearAdd addWeapon 'M4A1_HWS_GL_camo';
GearAdd addWeapon 'M4A1_AIM_SD_camo';
G"
19.04.2014 11:22:54: JONBOY () d5b2ac35ceec39ad5c768c3dec6a4ffe - #6 " 1 "Missions\life.sqf"
GearAdd = (vehicle player);
GearAdd addWeapon 'M4A1_HWS_GL_camo';
GearAdd addWeapon 'M4A1_AIM_SD_camo';
G"

Looks like this was before you say you reinstalled the game so maybe your cd key has been compromised.

Post subject: Re: Ban
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 10:13 am 

IGN: Bernard
Current Life: 1.1 hrs
Time Alive: 369.8 hrs
Humanity: -294,680

Murders: 200
Bandit Kills: 118
Deaths: 170
Zombies Killed: 4,513

I'm a bandit!
ITS SPELLED GANDHI NOT GHANDI

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]