Login |  Register |  FAQ

Steam Group

Teamspeak Server

Server Statistics

Facebook Page

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

Banned for absolutely nothing?

Post subject: Banned for absolutely nothing?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:34 am 

IGN: severus
Current Life: 0.0 hrs
Time Alive: 0.0 hrs
Humanity: 0

Murders: 0
Bandit Kills: 0
Deaths: -1
Zombies Killed: 0

I'm a bandit!
So apparently I'm not allowed to drive around in the forests in the north. Just got banned for "map hack" when I found another players UAZ and tent (admins "camp"?). Joined TS3 and asked why I got banned, and the only response from the mature admins was a ban from TS.

I'm pretty much speechless right now, haven't seen so immature admins in a long time..

Post subject: Re: Banned for absolutely nothing?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:41 am 
Site Admin

IGN: Seaweed
Current Life: 11.8 hrs
Time Alive: 1242.5 hrs
Humanity: -193,116

Murders: 162
Bandit Kills: 69
Deaths: 122
Zombies Killed: 7,911

I'm a bandit!
Lol "admin camp" that's cute

You were banned for your actions over the entire 5 days you've played here. Ive had you marked as suspicious since your first day, from going between various vehicles or tents on my maps. That was before I watched what you did today, as you should know I watched you go between multiple vehicles and tents in straight lines all morning.

Why would you think this ban is over a single camp when prior to that you visited 2-3 more vehicles?

Kthxbai.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:53 am 

IGN: severus
Current Life: 0.0 hrs
Time Alive: 0.0 hrs
Humanity: 0

Murders: 0
Bandit Kills: 0
Deaths: -1
Zombies Killed: 0

I'm a bandit!
This is pretty much all I do when I get bored/am playing alone, drive around in the forests looking for camps and cars. Been doing it a lot in the past before SA, and I pretty much know all the places now where people tend to hide their stuff. Today was the first time I found a tent on the server. And what comes to "straight lines", it's just luck and experience I guess, but I do have my graphic settings in-game put in a way so I spot vehicles and tents from very far away (this is not cheating afaik, all you have to do is change the in-game settings).

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:01 pm 
Site Admin

IGN: Seaweed
Current Life: 11.8 hrs
Time Alive: 1242.5 hrs
Humanity: -193,116

Murders: 162
Bandit Kills: 69
Deaths: 122
Zombies Killed: 7,911

I'm a bandit!
severus wrote:
This is pretty much all I do when I get bored/am playing alone, drive around in the forests looking for camps and cars. Been doing it a lot in the past before SA, and I pretty much know all the places now where people tend to hide their stuff. Today was the first time I found a tent on the server. And what comes to "straight lines", it's just luck and experience I guess, but I do have my graphic settings in-game put in a way so I spot vehicles and tents from very far away (this is not cheating afaik, all you have to do is change the in-game settings).

The ban was not just because of what you did today but other things before today too. I've been doing this long enough to know a map hacker when I see one, and I've had my suspicions against people confirmed countless times in the past. You can have all the luck and experience in the world but it still wouldn't allow you to do the things I've already seen from you.

You wouldn't have been banned if I wasn't confident enough already to say you were cheating. If that's not the case I'm sorry but there's absolutely no way the ban will ever be lifted.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]