Current Life: 1.8 hrs
Time Alive: 11.0 hrs
Humanity: -9,635

Murders: 6
Bandit Kills: 2
Deaths: 13
Zombies Killed: 123

I'm a bandit!
Okay So I've been playing this server for a few days now and i noticed a few things, that i think would make the server even more amazing so I'll list the suggestions down below and write what you think.

1, Green Mountain seems abit plan maybe add a few tents or barracks.

2, The ACT compound at north west airfield, maybe make some kind of compound around the act that includes a barracks?.

3, The Fog, maybe put the fog up to 30-50 meters as for us lonewolfs it would help alot.

4, Heli Crashes play a big part on this mod, finding loot ect. if you can maybe make different kinds of heli crashes making loot harder to get. so like the MI Helis, spawn *russian* loot I.E SVD'S.. AK'S. then maybe if you can add another heli the spawns american loot. then if possibly a ospray that spawns US Snipers.. DMR.. ect and nvgs and rangefinders.

Thats it right now!. some may disagree to write your options down below, thanks.

Post subject: Re: A Couple Of Suggestions.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:29 pm 

IGN: eberteby
Current Life: 9.8 hrs
Time Alive: 860.1 hrs
Humanity: -235,384

Murders: 152
Bandit Kills: 159
Deaths: 352
Zombies Killed: 4,720

I'm a bandit!
1) Green mountain is indeed a bit of a silent place besides the extra custom vehicle spawns that are out there, mayby adding a few tents could be done.

2) I could indeed try making something nicer of NWA, might try some things out tomorrow, good suggestion

3) Seaweed is working on summer weather, there is currently a pole for that in the suggestion forum

4) There are already 2 different loottables for helicrashes, most of the other heli crashes are banned by dayzmod and unable to be used without the people having to need to download custom files, there is quite a divergity or whatever it is in the loot at chopper crashes that I don't think it is really needed to make more

But mayby if Seaweed feels like it he could make a littlebird crashsite with only 2 lootpiles for example, could be cool just because I ( evreone ) love littlebirds + they are easier to shoot down :)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:44 am 

IGN: Christoph
Current Life: 0.0 hrs
Time Alive: 0.0 hrs
Humanity: 2,500

Murders: 0
Bandit Kills: 0
Deaths: 0
Zombies Killed: 0

I'm not a bandit!
Totally behind point 1 & 2.

Some tents would be nice indeed, yet I think in a zombie apocalpse the military would have tried to defend their terestric radio-assets more than with just barbed wire and a Humvee. Just for the ambience maybe an overrun military outpost would be much cooler than a massgrave, hung zombie sort of mad-max setup.
So, I´d like to see tank wrecks, bodys in the woods and so on.

Is it possible to get constant smoke grenades as props? That could add to the ambience aswell... ;-)

Regarding Summertime - Hope we can get summer-rain pretty much out of the blue because I like that most during summer. ^^

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:02 am 

IGN: Hunter2000
Current Life: 5.7 hrs
Time Alive: 485.5 hrs
Humanity: 2,218

Murders: 7
Bandit Kills: 22
Deaths: 161
Zombies Killed: 7,863

I'm not a bandit!
Heh, whats next? ask to add barracks in every city?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:26 am 
Site Admin

IGN: Seaweed
Current Life: 11.8 hrs
Time Alive: 1242.5 hrs
Humanity: -193,116

Murders: 162
Bandit Kills: 69
Deaths: 122
Zombies Killed: 7,911

I'm a bandit!
If we add too much to the map the guys who like vanilla style gameplay get sand in their vaginas. Myself I like the balance of the map for the most part. There are some changes we are considering at the moment particularly to improve Stary and NWAF a little. However I don't think there is any need to add military loot anywhere other than the airfields or Stary.

Personally I think that DayZ:SA got a lot of things wrong in terms of distribution of military loot. It's not a route we wish to follow, the airfields will always be the only place to find the best stuff on ZS. I have never understood why anyone would put a barracks at Balota.

Osprey and A10 crash sites etc we've had in the past but as Eby says they are banned vehicles now. We are limited only to standard dayzmod air vehicles.

There is already a heliCrashWest and heliCrashEast loot table, same in vanilla too where the weapons are split by country. I think I put one or two of the East guns into our West table for balance because a lot of people were complaining about the crash site loot being crap whenever they found a Russian one. I did used to spawn the Russian loot only with the Russian choppers but it got a bit too predictable so I think I made it random.