Current Life: 11.8 hrs
Time Alive: 1242.5 hrs
Humanity: -193,116

Murders: 162
Bandit Kills: 69
Deaths: 122
Zombies Killed: 7,911

I'm a bandit!
So we had some real fun last weekend with Matrix and his squad having a couple of organised firefights at devils castle. It's got me in the mood for a fun event for all of you to enjoy. Tomorrow evening, we want to hold some server events.

I'm planning on backing everything up and then we can have some real fun here are my ideas so far, if you have more please add them in this thread

Massive crossbow battle
    ATV/Bicycle races
    Chopper wars
    2 Man teams hunger games style battle

As long as enough people are up for it I can teleport everyone and sort everyones gear out. We'll agree a time properly tomorrow daytime but I'm thinking around 7pm GMT at the moment. I'll back the server up so when we are done having fun all will be back as it was. I am around all this weekend and I'd love to have fun Sunday too dependant on interest.

What does everyone think if you would like to take part please reply to this thread I was a bit late posting all this so we can always wait till next weekend or something dependent on numbers.

Post subject: Re: Weekend Events
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:49 pm 

IGN: ownedtoast
Current Life: 1.9 hrs
Time Alive: 242.2 hrs
Humanity: 2,500

Murders: 24
Bandit Kills: 9
Deaths: 103
Zombies Killed: 3,304

I'm not a bandit!
I can't guarantee I'll be on-line but if I am then I'm definitely up for some motorbike racing. :)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:40 pm 
Site Admin

IGN: Seaweed

I'm a bandit!
Seems like we might need to postpone the events till more people are available :(

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:28 pm 

IGN: JK
Current Life: 1.8 hrs
Time Alive: 1.8 hrs

Murders: 0
Bandit Kills: 0
Deaths: 0
Zombies Killed: 15

I'm not a bandit!
Won't be able to make this one, but sounds great

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:00 pm 

IGN: limbless_torso
Current Life: 0.0 hrs
Time Alive: 138.7 hrs
Humanity: -53,694

Murders: 57
Bandit Kills: 17
Deaths: 83
Zombies Killed: 1,130

I'm a bandit!
well we have all day, and even if we're not on the server we'll be on TS so if this is the kinda thing you want to see happening then let us know, constructive criticism/input is appreciated, as long as your not gonna say "loot isnt spawning when i got out of my car"=p

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:43 pm 

IGN: ARNIE | ToDaChoppaa
Current Life: 1.8 hrs
Time Alive: 1.8 hrs

Murders: 0
Bandit Kills: 0
Deaths: 0
Zombies Killed: 33

I'm not a bandit!
not sure if i can make it tonight guys, really wish i could be there but been awake for abit to long i think:L wel'll deffo be at the next upcoming event!:P

,Choppaaa

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:12 pm 

IGN: Bernard
Current Life: 1.1 hrs
Time Alive: 369.8 hrs
Humanity: -294,680

Murders: 200
Bandit Kills: 118
Deaths: 170
Zombies Killed: 4,513

I'm a bandit!
Is this still going through?

If it is, is it going to start when enough people are online or is there a set time?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:45 pm 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
Thanks to everyone who made it out think we had like 14-15 people? It was Saturday night so I was most definitely flying and shooting under the influence :P

For those who didn't we organised two teams in teamspeak and had a couple of battles,

My team were decimated both times :( vengeance will be had we then had a couple of chopper battles at devils castle, think I was first chopper down again thanks to elitesoldier rather than my limbless (you cunt haha) Think I managed to shoot someones down though.

I'm programming something today to make the setup times for the next events very quick. Omen already did most of the hard work this morning so hopefully for next weeks event it'll all be nice and slick and we can have a lot more fun a lot faster :) The rules and location were kinda last minute next time we'll have something better and because it will be so much faster to setup we will have more time to prepare as a team before the battle and also do a lot more types of event.

Players who took part in the chopper fight, bear in mind when I'm not playing myself I (and only me not any other admins) have maps available. I know where everyones camps are but I never touch them because that's not fun to me. Which is why I only look at my laptop when I'm not playing. But I can quite easily see if one of you taking part in the battle does so later. I hope you abide by the same rules if you did see things otherwise I will know about it and I will seek vengeance legitimately of course with the help of my squadmates and what ever clans camp it was.

If we have any air battles again, i'll remove all the other vehicles first so it won't be an issue in future but if you do have an obvious camp with a lot of vehicles you might want to move it. If anyone gets hit let me know on teamspeak and I'll investigate the perpetrators.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:06 pm 

I'm a bandit!
I think it was an awesome event, though the abusing of choppers was somewhat of a social faux pas.
streamlining of team/event type/skins/weapons will make things a lot better and lead to a lot less waiting around, that said i think we got a really good group of people on yesterday and the tomfoolery on comms made the time between fights enjoyable.

NEXT STEP : with the admins putting more time into coding we are somewhat hoping that you guys will take some of the strain of starting a community, mainly just by inviting people, even if they are not in your group, or better yet people you know from a rival group, as more "factions" play on our server('s) the better the emergent gameplay!

TL:DR - INVITE YOUR FRIENDS!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:35 pm 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
The tools are in place now, next event we can change the skins and teleport everyone pretty much instantly.

We can then give your load outs or vehicles and the fun times can commence :) let us know in this thread what you want us to do next and when!

Oh and if anyone was capturing last night it'd be cool to see an upload of us getting slaughtered ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:56 pm 

I'm a bandit!
SO are we gonna be hosting an event this weekend?
say saturday evening time? 18:00 gmt?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:40 pm 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
limbless_torso wrote:
SO are we gonna be hosting an event this weekend?
say saturday evening time? 18:00 gmt?

Yup that sounds good to me what does everyone want to do this week?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:27 pm 

No Gamer Profile
i really wanna try a paintball style match at that open field with the hay bails. gotta figure out the guns. some type of motocross would be fun too.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:33 pm 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
SNM! Omen wrote:
i really wanna try a paintball style match at that open field with the hay bails. gotta figure out the guns. some type of motocross would be fun too.

Crossbows and anything assault rifle wise with stanag and iron sights maybe?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:08 am 

IGN: AdjustedJunk
Time Alive: 514.3 hrs
Humanity: 16,565

Murders: 11
Bandit Kills: 4
Zombies Killed: 2,550

I'm a hero!
I had an idea for a demolition derby, maybe with off-roads(pick-up), in an open field somewhere. Don't know how well that would work out, but I think we could give it a shot if everyone is down. It's too bad passengers can't shoot out of the windows GTA-style, then we could do some Death-Race type events as well. Is it possible to maybe spawn a bunch of Humvee's with mounted guns/turret? That would be interesting, but we would have to make a rule against shooting the gunner or else it could get boring very fast IMO. Also, maybe spawn like 8 tires to be stored in each vehicle, to give people a chance to get back into the action. Anyways, just throwing ideas out there. Let's have some fun tomorrow!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:08 am 

I'm a hero!
I had an idea for a demolition derby, maybe with off-roads(pick-up), in an open field somewhere. Don't know how well that would work out, but I think we could give it a shot if everyone is down. It's too bad passengers can't shoot out of the windows GTA-style, then we could do some Death-Race type events as well. Is it possible to maybe spawn a bunch of Humvee's with mounted guns/turret? That would be interesting, but we would have to make a rule against shooting the gunner or else it could get boring very fast IMO. Also, maybe spawn like 8 tires to be stored in each vehicle, to give people a chance to get back into the action. Anyways, just throwing ideas out there. Let's have some fun tomorrow!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:26 pm 

IGN: Lemon squeeze
Current Life: 22.0 hrs
Time Alive: 179.3 hrs

Murders: 39
Bandit Kills: 10
Deaths: 60
Zombies Killed: 3,358

I have a Mt. Dew on me!
I'm not a bandit!
AdjustedJunk wrote:

I really like the idea of this adjusted. in theory it sounds great but with all the ifs and buts and people crashing there vehicles it would jsut dreate mayhem it would all be over before it would get going. keep the ideas rolling tho.

Lemon out!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:06 pm 

I'm a hero!
Lemon_squeeze wrote:
I really like the idea of this adjusted. in theory it sounds great but with all the ifs and buts and people crashing there vehicles it would just create mayhem it would all be over before it would get going. keep the ideas rolling tho.

Lemon out!

Yeah, but that's kinda the point of a DEMOLITION Derby lol.