Current Life: 11.8 hrs
Time Alive: 1242.5 hrs
Humanity: -193,116

Murders: 162
Bandit Kills: 69
Deaths: 122
Zombies Killed: 7,911

I'm a bandit!
Ok guys so organisation has been slack this week on my part for the events so I want to get the ball rolling early for this one.

Firstly I want to hear what YOU guys want to do and when, the possibilities are endless, team fire fights with different guns, survivor gamez style stuff, bike races. It's up to the community. I have tools in place to make the setup and execution easy as long as everyone can be available on teamspeak.

I need to hear some interest and engagement first though, we need to know who is coming ahead of time because our server is still gaining numbers and locking it for a few hours for an event for 3-4 people isn't viable at peak times. Please post here if you want to participate and also let me know the time (including your timezone) you would be available. Weekends are good for me but I don't know about every one else.

We haven't had ARNIE in on the action yet and I'd love to get into some organised japes with you chaps again :) lets get peoples names comitted early in this tread and we can get something epic next week :)

Post subject: Re: This Weeks Event
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:24 pm 

IGN: Lemon squeeze
Current Life: 22.0 hrs
Time Alive: 179.3 hrs
Humanity: 2,500

Murders: 39
Bandit Kills: 10
Deaths: 60
Zombies Killed: 3,358

I have a Mt. Dew on me!
I'm not a bandit!
If your viewing this thread you must be interested so spread the word people!!!

id love to see a bike race maybe somehow with a twist. the dogfight last time was amazing.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:38 pm 

IGN: limbless_torso
Current Life: 0.0 hrs
Time Alive: 138.7 hrs
Humanity: -53,694

Murders: 57
Bandit Kills: 17
Deaths: 83
Zombies Killed: 1,130

I'm a bandit!
im down for this weekend!

i like the idea of the field/arena and mixing that up with different weapon variations(secondaries only, m203 smokes for everyone, crossbows, shotguns, snipers)

races can be good but also can be boring for the people out of it early!?!?!?

i like the idea of a convoy ambush where a place is designated as the "goal" and a specific road the means of getting there, one group in vehicles (urals, UAZ's, hilux's and perhaps humvee's if vehicles keep dying outright) and the other on foot with the objective of stopping team 1.

convoy team wins if all ambushers are killed or if any of them reach the objective.

ambushing team wins when all convoy members are killed.

placement, concealment, weapon choice, would all be key factors that rewarded the organised over the selfish

thoughts? opinions?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:46 pm 

IGN: limbless_torso
Current Life: 0.0 hrs
Time Alive: 138.7 hrs
Humanity: -53,694

Murders: 57
Bandit Kills: 17
Deaths: 83
Zombies Killed: 1,130

I'm a bandit!
also how about having teams of unequal size, and then limiting what weapon choices are available?

E.G 1 team of 3 guys vs a theoretical team of 6+ more if possible, the disadvantage being the larger team had crossbows and hatchets(insert other inferior weaponry here), but the small team had AK 74's (insert other short-medium range semi automatic here), add to that any form of objective(att/def for either team).

just think how terrifying a large team with only grenades would be :o, i'd be just as worried my team would kill me as any ak!