Time Alive: 860.1 hrs
Humanity: -235,384

Murders: 152
Bandit Kills: 159
Deaths: 352
Zombies Killed: 4,720

I'm a bandit!
Hey guys,

Some people have been moaning over bugged loot in the side chat, please have a look at this :

[FIXED] - Loot Spawns have now been fully resolved. Buildings are now tagged and will not spawn any new loot for 15 minutes.
[FIXED] - Loot Cleanup has now been fully resolved. Old loot piles will now be cleaned every 60 minutes and no players within 250 meters(WIP). (Server performance boost)

This means if someone has been there before you, and picked things up and you pass there like 10 minutes later, nothing will be there indeed :)

So far enjoying the new patch :)

Harder zombies, less loot = cool

-----------------

Bugs might also be a problem but hey, it is a new patch, it is very normal that there are bugs/glitches :) I am sure Seaweed and other developpers will take care of them but just give them time, it has no use crying over things. Understand that they do their best and let them do their work without spamming bugs bugs bugs :)

Greets,
Eberteby

Post subject: Re: Loot problems
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:12 pm 
Site Admin

IGN: Seaweed
Current Life: 11.8 hrs
Time Alive: 1242.5 hrs
Humanity: -193,116

Murders: 162
Bandit Kills: 69
Deaths: 122
Zombies Killed: 7,911

I'm a bandit!
As I told people today, there's never been a dayz patch where they didn't need to make a hotfix or even multiple hotfixes right after. Also worth mentioning is that the server software our private hive runs on (reality) has not even been updated for this patch yet.

It's clear some things are a little broken right now infection rate is crazy high and loot spawns. We spent a lot of time trying to loot some medical supplies from the berizino hospital with no luck tonight before the aids raped us all. I always enjoy it when a patch changes up the way you play the game a little. I think this one is gonna be really good once the kinks are ironed out of some of the new code.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:17 pm 

IGN: eberteby
Current Life: 9.8 hrs

I'm a bandit!
Exactly, myself I found some antibiotics already at a chopper crash so :)

Software not being updated yet, does that mean there will be a complete restart again once you update it or? :p

I already found a tent aswell, I guess it's save to put it up somewhere already and use it?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:29 pm 

IGN: TooHighToFly
Current Life: 0.0 hrs
Time Alive: 452.6 hrs
Humanity: -134,510

Murders: 92
Bandit Kills: 68
Deaths: 127
Zombies Killed: 2,957

I'm a bandit!
I tried to play about 5 times but game kept freezing after a few mins each time so I gave up. Will probably mess with arma patches tomorrow.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:01 pm 

IGN: [JT]X25Keanesta
Time Alive: 113.7 hrs
Humanity: 778

Murders: 7
Bandit Kills: 6
Deaths: 65
Zombies Killed: 1,396

I'm not a bandit!
I think that if they are going to have the zombies be so powerful, easy to aggro, and have them infect people very often with antibiotics hard to find, they should have you spawn with a makarov or hatchet, because I can't find any type of weapon at all over many loot spawns and already got infected with half blood. We'll see what they come up with changing for the hotfix.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:08 pm 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
Eberteby wrote:

Software not being updated yet, does that mean there will be a complete restart again once you update it or? :p

I already found a tent aswell, I guess it's save to put it up somewhere already and use it?

Nah no more resets, maybe an hour or so of downtime when I do upgrades once they are available. I am waiting on a few key upgrades to hopefully improve performance then mostly I am going to be adding old features back :)

First thing will be the custom buildings :D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:29 pm 

IGN: Jdog
Time Alive: 0.0 hrs
Humanity: 2,500

Murders: 0
Bandit Kills: 0
Deaths: 0
Zombies Killed: 0

I'm not a bandit!
I have not experienced any problems, just getting used to being slapped down all the time lol but the only thing I would like is reduced infection rate or increased antibiotic spawn, not really had enough time to make a judgement.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:32 pm 

No Gamer Profile
Seaweed wrote:
Eberteby wrote:

Nah no more resets, maybe an hour or so of downtime when I do upgrades once they are available. I am waiting on a few key upgrades to hopefully improve performance then mostly I am going to be adding old features back :)

I will work on the map tonight. Fix the leaning apartment building in kamenka and add a barn to Omenogorsk. Anything else needed? Like a hospital every 1,000m?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:37 pm 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
SNM! Omen wrote:
Seaweed wrote:
Eberteby wrote:

I will work on the map tonight. Fix the leaning apartment building in kamenka and add a barn to Omenogorsk. Anything else needed? Like a hospital every 1,000m?

Lol no need for extra hospitals, I'm sure the dayzmod guys will fix their shit eventually.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:46 pm 

IGN: eberteby
Current Life: 9.8 hrs

I'm a bandit!
Would like to have a barracks every 50 meters, a plane every 300 meters and choppers at every spawning location!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:33 am 

IGN: FluffyScarecrow
Current Life: 6.9 hrs
Time Alive: 29.1 hrs
Humanity: 867

Murders: 1
Bandit Kills: 0
Deaths: 3
Zombies Killed: 272

I'm not a bandit!
Seaweed wrote:
Eberteby wrote:

After custom buildings, I'd love to see removing parts from vehicles back ASAP, I'm really missing it. :cry: