Time Alive: 860.1 hrs
Humanity: -235,384

Murders: 152
Bandit Kills: 159
Deaths: 352
Zombies Killed: 4,720

I'm a bandit!
Hello,

Mayby we can post feedback here for Mister weed? Don't take this as criticism but as feedback :p

Went around as a group of 5 this miday, Tom was sick this morning, looked at Balota / Lopatino for antibiotics but didn't find any. Mister Sirus found 2 antibioticsat Berezino so we headed over there and Tom got fixed. I had to go cut my hair and when I came back, all of them had aids^^

They pretty much looked in every hospital / medical tents but didn't find any, I found 2 at a chopper crash in Stary.

So I guess the spawn rate is still too low and the hit infection rate too high. ( I don't have any problems myself but the others do xD but this has been like this since 1.7.7.1 :D )

---------------

Some chopper crashes don't smoke / the smoke stops after a while I don't know, just pointing this out, don't know if it is intended, loot seems fixed though which is great :)

Greets
Ebbie

Post subject: Re: Feedback
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:39 pm 
Site Admin

IGN: Seaweed
Current Life: 11.8 hrs
Time Alive: 1242.5 hrs
Humanity: -193,116

Murders: 162
Bandit Kills: 69
Deaths: 122
Zombies Killed: 7,911

I'm a bandit!
Yeah a feedback thread is a very good idea.

My feeling with the hospital loot from yesterday is that I made medboxes too common and antibiotics not common enough I'll try and up the spawn rate for the 10pm restart once I've done some more testing of my own. From experience I can say you have to check at least 3 hospitals to get a rough feel for it.

One thing I will say for others though don't give me feedback if something has happened to you once, if you login once on 1.7.7.1 and zombies pwn you I don't give a crap. If you have been playing a few days and it has repeatedly been happening to you despite you changing your gamestyle then tell me. Because of the way randomness works you need to spend a decent amount of time playing under any loot table before you can comment on it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:41 pm 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
I found the infection chance calculation :D

You should be half as likely to get infected after the restart I am doing in a minute. I have also increased antibiotics to be as common as bandages in hospitals.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:43 pm 

No Gamer Profile
Seaweed wrote:

You should be half as likely to get infected after the restart I am doing in a minute. I have also increased antibiotics to be as common as bandages in hospitals.

very nice work. i havent found any bandages in any hospitals besides what was in the medi boxes but i will have a look tonight.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:45 pm 

IGN: Rousch
Current Life: 14.0 hrs
Time Alive: 228.2 hrs
Humanity: 2,875

Murders: 10
Bandit Kills: 3
Deaths: 51
Zombies Killed: 1,834

Wearing a ghillie suit!
I'm not a bandit!
I came back on today for a run about and to stretch my legs (been working away a lot atm, sorry). I went for a tour of the castles and found about 6 packs of antibiotics along the way, castles seem to be rather good for loot at the minute. I had no problems with the zeds at all today, was able to dispatch them efficiently and they seemed better behaved, being able to spot the infected ones seems easier too so they were given the special gift of a head shot right away. The loot seems to be just as it was before the patch made it all goofy.

Edit: medical supplies seemed to be in good supply in the hospitals, and medical tents that I visited. Although bandages seemed to not be as common as they used to be in other locations. But I was fully stocked so it was fine.

The only issues I had was when I logged in my weapon had changed from an AK variant to a CCO which left me with no ammo, but I quickly found a new weapon. When driving in a "borrowed" car everything was going fine and all of a sudden I smashed into an invisible something and only when I got out did a huge pile of rubbish appear. The other weird one was I changed skins from bandit to regular guy and lost control of my character for about a minute, it kept running in circles in the middle of cherno playing tig with the zeds.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:47 pm 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
SNM! Omen wrote:
Seaweed wrote:

very nice work. i havent found any bandages in any hospitals besides what was in the medi boxes but i will have a look tonight.

I've adjusted the med boxes to be less common too which hopefully helps.

Loot tables are very much a balancing act and some trial and error is needed but we're heading the right direction for sure over the default.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:05 pm 

IGN: MrSiViF
Current Life: 1.3 hrs
Time Alive: 123.9 hrs
Humanity: 2,650

Murders: 17
Bandit Kills: 9
Deaths: 43
Zombies Killed: 1,092

I'm not a bandit!
Shit better be fixed with the long range shots that can actually kill in this update.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:25 pm 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
Entering or exiting vehicles is duplicating the repair items list right now, I'm aware of the issue and am looking into it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:43 pm 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
Hospital loot still needs work, I have another update for 10pm I am also looking at zombies tonight

Here are the settings I am going to be testing.

dayz_maxLocalZombies = 30; // max quantity of Z controlled by local gameclient, used by player_spawnCheck. Below this limit we can spawn Z (reduced from 40)
dayz_maxMaxModels = 60; // max quantity of Man models (player or Z, dead or alive) around players. Below this limit we can spawn Z (reduced from 80)
dayz_localswarmSpawned = 5; // how many zeds will spawn around you during a combat scenario. (reduced from 10)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:53 am 

IGN: [JT]X25Keanesta
Current Life: 0.0 hrs
Time Alive: 113.7 hrs
Humanity: 778

Murders: 7
Bandit Kills: 6
Deaths: 65
Zombies Killed: 1,396

I'm not a bandit!
SO.... MUCH.... RAIN

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:57 am 

IGN: Jack
Current Life: 0.3 hrs
Time Alive: 0.6 hrs
Humanity: 2,500

Murders: 0
Bandit Kills: 0
Deaths: 1
Zombies Killed: 0

I'm not a bandit!
i like the rain, hides some sounds aswell so it lets u move a bit faster then laying down like a vermin all the time!!
also absolutely love the sound of it xD

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:50 pm 

IGN: Mojoo
Current Life: 0.2 hrs

Deaths: 2

I'm not a bandit!
Alright after playing a while now on this newest patch and updates. We noticed as clan some things. First weapons like AK's, M4, M16 so assault rifles spawn way and way to much. You find them everywhere. Second its terrible to build bases. Wirefence kits, tank trap kits are horrible to find. Scrap metal is fine. This seems unfair because a lot of people that have built bases before this patch, have a adventage over new people. (Before this patch was easier to built bases, smelting/better loot)

Medical supplies seems more then fine, balanced in my opinion. Same goes for car supplies engines,tyres etc.

Today 06-07-13, after the 23:00 restart zombies went crazy mode literally lol. Almost couldnt be killed, shooting with dmr 3/4 bullits not dead, Chopping with machete needs 5+ hits. I died cause of this sudden bullshit.

Another clan member went knockout behind the wheel of a car (while the car was standing still), the car started driving and crashed into a wall. Normally when you get knocked out in a car you just fall out.

This is our feedback, you may experience things different.:)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:14 pm 

IGN: MrZilvervis
Current Life: 0.1 hrs
Time Alive: 500.3 hrs
Humanity: -549,378

Murders: 249
Bandit Kills: 170
Deaths: 259
Zombies Killed: 2,942

I'm a bandit!
Mojoo wrote:
Alright after playing a while now on this newest patch and updates. We noticed as clan some things. First weapons like AK's, M4, M16 so assault rifles spawn way and way to much. You find them everywhere. Second its terrible to build bases. Wirefence kits, tank trap kits are horrible to find. Scrap metal is fine. This seems unfair because a lot of people that have built bases before this patch, have a adventage over new people. (Before this patch was easier to built bases, smelting/better loot)

Medical supplies seems more then fine, balanced in my opinion. Same goes for car supplies engines,tyres etc.

Today 06-07-13, after the 23:00 restart zombies went crazy mode literally lol. Almost couldnt be killed, shooting with dmr 3/4 bullits not dead, Chopping with machete needs 5+ hits. I died cause of this sudden bullshit.

Another clan member went knockout behind the wheel of a car (while the car was standing still), the car started driving and crashed into a wall. Normally when you get knocked out in a car you just fall out.

I agree with your comments on one thing: AR might be a little bit to common but the common ones are ussually the shitty ones, I've been in combat with enough ppl that didnt have AR so I dont really think that is a problem.

About the insane zombies: I think what you experienced where the "special" zombies those are harder to kill and need multiple dmr shots to kill or a headshot.

Further I have been passed out behind the wheel without being dropped out more than once and this is not a bug or anything strange to me. Try ejecting out of a car while you are the driving just before it is completly stopped it sometimes also excellerate which might explain your excelleration while being passed out.

Last the basebuilding.
It is true older members of our community might have an advantage over newer members but that will always be like that in any game. But you need to realise we have also but more time in basebuilding than you probably did. About the rareness of tanktraps etc. I have the feeling they are actually more common now then they used to be, definitly not more rare. I find those things litterly everywhere. Its true the smelting might have given some kind of an advantage but it wasnt that fruitfull. It was mostly fruitfull to those who abused it which was the reason it was removed at the time.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:12 pm 

IGN: Mojoo
Current Life: 0.2 hrs

Deaths: 2

I'm not a bandit!
Mrzilvervis wrote:
Mojoo wrote:

I agree with your comments on one thing: AR might be a little bit to common but the common ones are ussually the shitty ones, I've been in combat with enough ppl that didnt have AR so I dont really think that is a problem.

About the insane zombies: I think what you experienced where the "special" zombies those are harder to kill and need multiple dmr shots to kill or a headshot.

Further I have been passed out behind the wheel without being dropped out more than once and this is not a bug or anything strange to me. Try ejecting out of a car while you are the driving just before it is completly stopped it sometimes also excellerate which might explain your excelleration while being passed out.

Last the basebuilding.
It is true older members of our community might have an advantage over newer members but that will always be like that in any game. But you need to realise we have also but more time in basebuilding than you probably did. About the rareness of tanktraps etc. I have the feeling they are actually more common now then they used to be, definitly not more rare. I find those things litterly everywhere. Its true the smelting might have given some kind of an advantage but it wasnt that fruitfull. It was mostly fruitfull to those who abused it which was the reason it was removed at the time.

I didnt mean the super zombies that came with the new patch. We went after the restart to a contruction site, we just couldnt kill these zombies lol. They seemed bugged. But havent noticed this same thing again. Just stating my experiences so things can possible be fixed.

Passing out behind the wheel when driving is and staying in the car is common. But not when you are standing still, engine not even on xD.

About the basebuilding, it is going bit better now but still drop rate of tank trap kits seems low to me. We are a clan of 4 with 3 of us playing mostly every day. Roaming around construction sites and building where tank trap kits can drop. But hey we will get a base soon enough.