Login |  Register |  FAQ

Steam Group

Teamspeak Server

Server Statistics

Facebook Page

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

BITCH MOVES

Post subject: BITCH MOVES
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:27 pm 

IGN: ARNIE | ToDaChoppaa
Current Life: 1.8 hrs
Time Alive: 1.8 hrs
Humanity: 2,500

Murders: 0
Bandit Kills: 0
Deaths: 0
Zombies Killed: 33

I'm not a bandit!
i havent been online for a while but after joining teamspeak this whole drama unfolded in witch matrix combat logged and elite soldier and SNM oman switched there names and agreed to meet ARNIE | kalidor as they apparently just found a truck full of guns.. he did not know it was oman or elite(as they changed there names) and agreed to meet with them. now this is not all the details, there is another topic for that but the topic was locked before i could make my opinion heard so here it is..

That is the biggest bitch move i have ever read/been told about in the history of this server, its one thing combat logging but to change your name and plan all that shit out, not even for a fire fight just to shoot him in the back of the head when he turns around you need to grow a pair.. i thought this server was all about good sportsmanship and amazing squad battles.. not pointless killing that doesnt benefit you in any way.. you just found a truck full of guns so why would you stoop that low.

I talked to both of you and a number of members from different squads in the early stages of arnie joining the server and i thought to myself.. this may actually be a good server to call home however after this altercation one of our clan members will not be returning to the server.. thats what has fucked me off the most about this. so yes we will be staying in the server for a while without Kalidor whilst trying to get him back in the combat however if another BITCH MOVE like this and im afraid to say arnie's history in this server will be no more.

now i dont know the full story and to be honest i dont really care.. just know that the ARNIE clan members would never pull a move like this so maybe you should re think how you play the game before you make the rest of the server leave.

enough said.
Choppaa

Post subject: Re: BITCH MOVES
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:43 pm 
Site Admin

IGN: Seaweed
Current Life: 11.8 hrs
Time Alive: 1242.5 hrs
Humanity: -193,116

Murders: 162
Bandit Kills: 69
Deaths: 122
Zombies Killed: 7,911

I'm a bandit!
in before more arguing and another thread lock

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:50 pm 

IGN: ARNIE | ToDaChoppaa
Current Life: 1.8 hrs
Time Alive: 1.8 hrs
Humanity: 2,500

Murders: 0
Bandit Kills: 0
Deaths: 0
Zombies Killed: 33

I'm not a bandit!
dont mind if the thread gets locked just as long as they can see it still lol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:12 pm 

No Gamer Profile
soooo...whats a bigger "bitch move"

elite and omen ambushing a name changer & combat logger?

or

matrix combat logging twice in one day to save his M107?

/end

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]