Current Life: 0.0 hrs
Time Alive: 0.1 hrs
Humanity: 2,500

Murders: 0
Bandit Kills: 0
Deaths: 1
Zombies Killed: 0

I'm not a bandit!
Me the owner, and Para Blair found a plane after elite crashed his. The owner knew how to fly so we decided to get into it and took off. Flew for a good while and we stoped at the NWAF to pick up people and be nice, but Beh10_Bag something like that got in and then got out shot Para, and Owner. The plane was already starting up me and Matrix were in the plane.... I told him on vehical chat I DONT KNOW HOW TO FLY!!! He told me to get high enough for he chould jump.... I was talking to owner for about 30 min learning how to fly and then the landing.... It was going good but I went up instead of going down then I tried to go up the plane staled I got back control then it stalled again and it went down. KABOOM I died but atleast I learned how to fly :D

Post subject: Re: Crash and burn!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:08 am 
Site Admin

IGN: Seaweed
Current Life: 11.8 hrs
Time Alive: 1242.5 hrs
Humanity: -193,116

Murders: 162
Bandit Kills: 69
Deaths: 122
Zombies Killed: 7,911

I'm a bandit!
Matthew wrote:
Me the owner, and Para Blair found a plane after elite crashed his. The owner knew how to fly so we decided to get into it and took off. Flew for a good while and we stoped at the NWAF to pick up people and be nice, but Beh10_Bag something like that got in and then got out shot Para, and Owner. The plane was already starting up me and Matrix were in the plane.... I told him on vehical chat I DONT KNOW HOW TO FLY!!! He told me to get high enough for he chould jump.... I was talking to owner for about 30 min learning how to fly and then the landing.... It was going good but I went up instead of going down then I tried to go up the plane staled I got back control then it stalled again and it went down. KABOOM I died but atleast I learned how to fly :D

omen is cheif pilot for our squad, till no idea how he pulls it off, we flew berizino to balota upside down the other night lol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:14 am 

No Gamer Profile
Lol sounds like a good time to me!! Matt, any time u want, we can take a plane up and I can show u how or I may make a quick video tutorial on how I fly and share it with the community.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:06 pm 

IGN: MrZilvervis
Current Life: 0.1 hrs
Time Alive: 500.3 hrs
Humanity: -549,378

Murders: 249
Bandit Kills: 170
Deaths: 259
Zombies Killed: 2,942

I'm a bandit!
That offer sounds great and I hope that offer also stands for me ? Because I know how to fly but landing it always brings troubles for I can't get it to slow down enough.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:27 pm 
Site Admin

IGN: Seaweed
Current Life: 11.8 hrs
Time Alive: 1242.5 hrs
Humanity: -193,116

Murders: 162
Bandit Kills: 69
Deaths: 122
Zombies Killed: 7,911

I'm a bandit!
SNM! Omen wrote:
Lol sounds like a good time to me!! Matt, any time u want, we can take a plane up and I can show u how or I may make a quick video tutorial on how I fly and share it with the community.

Maybe after this video I'll lower the plane count significantly

I'm getting tired of seeing 4 exploded planes 2 hours after they have had a chance to spawn. Just means a map full of fire for anyone who logs in after.

So get learning fast dudes, its not that hard to store a plane at camp either ;) The ARMA editor helps the plane is called the AN2 if you want to practise there.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:06 am 

IGN: Matt
Current Life: 0.0 hrs
Time Alive: 0.1 hrs
Humanity: 2,500

Murders: 0
Bandit Kills: 0
Deaths: 1
Zombies Killed: 0

I'm not a bandit!
I feel like that'll be a nice deal. When is fine with me.