Current Life: 11.8 hrs
Time Alive: 1242.5 hrs
Humanity: -193,116

Murders: 162
Bandit Kills: 69
Deaths: 122
Zombies Killed: 7,911

I'm a bandit!
Whole thing started when we saw spirito hide in the boot of his VWGolf I killed him then all hell broke loose, Parminister and Omen died in a random plane explosion. Mr Z was sniped, the two Mr guy's were shooting from veresnik, we heard multiple shots from SW Barracks too. Also shots from inside vybor itself. Many deaths buts I think the two Mr guys came out on top. I think Elitesoldier got a plane kill going kamikaze on them shit was bananas. I was trying to guard corpses which turned out to disappear any way :(

Was cool as fuck playing in the dark too so who was there last night?

Post subject: Re: Vybor Bloodbath
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:16 pm 

No Gamer Profile
Sidler managed to drive his stealth suv to the crash site and grab some gear ;)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:27 pm 

IGN: ownedtoast
Current Life: 1.9 hrs
Time Alive: 242.2 hrs
Humanity: 2,500

Murders: 24
Bandit Kills: 9
Deaths: 103
Zombies Killed: 3,304

I'm not a bandit!
SNM! Omen wrote:

He then drove it into a road block and trashed it. I shot him as he fled the vehicle and took the range finder from his dead body. :D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:49 pm 

IGN: MrSiViF
Current Life: 1.3 hrs
Time Alive: 123.9 hrs
Humanity: 2,650

Murders: 17
Deaths: 43
Zombies Killed: 1,092

I'm not a bandit!
Good game. Loved every bit of it. I got a plane landing on my head...i was with MrRjT on a little hill overlooking two hellicrashes, MrRjT was further down the hill whilst i was on look out for people in Vybor since we saw zombies. I heard a plane fly over us and i looked up to see it half doing a backflip...stalled so i shouted run! he ran one way and i ran the other...i was the unlucky one, i got deaded. Ran from the coast 5000m to go and retrieve my gear, MrRjT sniped a guy looting a heli crash, i ran and picked up the FN FAL for protection and then tried to find my body...but it was gone :( THEN bullets wizzing past me sounding like a DMR or M14, ran down back of the hill and went round, sat in the nearest tree where the shots came from...waited, (forgot who it was, think it was Seaweed) ran around the corner of the hill looking into the hill, shot from the hip a couple of times in his back and one in the head on the floor. Looted him and WALLAAAAA! mi babies! sweet gear.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:05 pm 
Site Admin

IGN: Seaweed

I'm a bandit!
ownedtoast wrote:
SNM! Omen wrote:

He then drove it into a road block and trashed it. I shot him as he fled the vehicle and took the range finder from his dead body. :D

haha i said when i saw his video I thought that was you!

Stealthy as fuck dude, I knew I had company in vybor that whole time from the zombies, I went south to the barn then went to veresnik but I know some one was in vybor with me, was constantly having to check behind me and over to veresnik where the Mr guys were firing from. Someone else was also shooting from NWAF.

Then I saw siddlers video: http://www.youtube.com/sidlleroriginal

That's you killing him right?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:09 pm 
Site Admin

IGN: Seaweed

I'm a bandit!
MrSiViF wrote:
Good game. Loved every bit of it. I got a plane landing on my head...i was with MrRjT on a little hill overlooking two hellicrashes, MrRjT was further down the hill whilst i was on look out for people in Vybor since we saw zombies. I heard a plane fly over us and i looked up to see it half doing a backflip...stalled so i shouted run! he ran one way and i ran the other...i was the unlucky one, i got deaded. Ran from the coast 5000m to go and retrieve my gear, MrRjT sniped a guy looting a heli crash, i ran and picked up the FN FAL for protection and then tried to find my body...but it was gone :( THEN bullets wizzing past me sounding like a DMR or M14, ran down back of the hill and went round, sat in the nearest tree where the shots came from...waited, (forgot who it was, think it was Seaweed) ran around the corner of the hill looking into the hill, shot from the hip a couple of times in his back and one in the head on the floor. Looted him and WALLAAAAA! mi babies! sweet gear.

Haha yeah I'd looted and hid your body, I saw you on the peak of the hill I spammed M14 shots square on your head and torso from down the hill, didn't even get a hit though I was super confused :(

You killed omen on his way back for his gear from the original random plane crash (which disappeared anyway) after that I was like fuckit these dudes have the area on lock down and didn't run back again. GG guys you played it very well.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:51 pm 

IGN: ownedtoast
Current Life: 1.9 hrs
Time Alive: 242.2 hrs

Murders: 24
Deaths: 103
Zombies Killed: 3,304

I'm not a bandit!
Seaweed wrote:
ownedtoast wrote:
SNM! Omen wrote:

haha i said when i saw his video I thought that was you!

Stealthy as fuck dude, I knew I had company in vybor that whole time from the zombies, I went south to the barn then went to veresnik but I know some one was in vybor with me, was constantly having to check behind me and over to veresnik where the Mr guys were firing from. Someone else was also shooting from NWAF.

Then I saw siddlers video: http://www.youtube.com/sidlleroriginal

That's you killing him right?

Yeah, that was me. :D

And yes, I was in Vybor. I knew there were others close by and was sneaking around trembling! Hehe.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:32 am 

IGN: Bill Nye
Current Life: 0.1 hrs
Time Alive: 0.1 hrs

Murders: 0
Bandit Kills: 0
Deaths: 0
Zombies Killed: 17

I'm not a bandit!
You......You..... MONSTER!