Current Life: 3.1 hrs
Time Alive: 53.5 hrs
Humanity: 2,500

Murders: 0
Bandit Kills: 0
Deaths: 11
Zombies Killed: 269

I'm not a bandit!
So, after a semi long hiatus from arma 2, i decided to play some dayz on my favorite server! I logged in near Gorka, and decided to head east to the shore. Upon my arrival to Berezino, i decide to loot the tents real fast and proceed to the firehouse. Note, just before i hit the tents a 30 min restart warning is displayed...

After derping around in the industrial area, i cross the train tracks and head to the firehouse. I loot the whole thing, finding nothing really of any interest and decide to jump on the roof and get a good look around the area before the restart. Note, 5 minute restart warning is displayed as i climb the ladder.

I get on the roof and kneel down to check my map, but for some reason i accidentally bumped my shift key a few times. I thought nothing of it, as i usually hit wrong keys on my newish laptop...

I decided to get off the roof and move into cover before the server restarts... I get up to a walking position, and i hold shift to slowly walk to the ladder. I realize too little too late that by holding down the shift key, i am doing just the opposite of walking, but running full bore off the roof, over the fence...onto the ground. Instant death......

This is the story of my first real loss on the server. Coyote pack, full toolbelt (other than a radio D:), an M249 SAW with 3 belts, an M14 AIM with plenty of clips, and a few other goodies.

But I shall build myself back up, once again..Only this time, i fear no death...watch out world, here I come!!!!!!!

Post subject: Re: Friggin SHIFT key....
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:11 pm 

IGN: Deathdude
Current Life: 0.1 hrs
Time Alive: 96.0 hrs
Humanity: 2,500

Murders: 14
Bandit Kills: 7
Deaths: 26
Zombies Killed: 2,053

I'm not a bandit!
ah i normally do that at the polana factory, i tend to run strait off the stairway....

Post subject: Re: Friggin SHIFT key....
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:02 pm 

No Gamer Profile
i haaaaate that shit!

I hate when youre on the upper most roof of a fire station, and you press your key to go prone, you character decides to take 15 steps running then dive into his prone position. you have to whip your mouse around like you are losing control on an icy roadway!!