Current Life: 0.0 hrs
Time Alive: 0.9 hrs
Humanity: 2,500

Murders: 0
Bandit Kills: 0
Deaths: 2
Zombies Killed: 0

I'm not a bandit!
Yeah sure whatever, i hope you enjoy playing.

Post subject: Re: TOT clan encounter with SNM! result
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:03 pm 

IGN: Kapinos
Time Alive: 37.2 hrs
Humanity: -13,238

Murders: 10
Bandit Kills: 2
Deaths: 26
Zombies Killed: 1,119

I'm a bandit!
@AdjustedJunk
Why are you even posting, you werent there. Why are we even talking about combat logging? Please elaborate your definition of combat logging.

We were all checking out the firestation and mrtom said he got hit by something though nobody of us heard a shot, so it couldve been a bug or a sniper. we waited patiently inside the firestation and logged out together since nothing further happened and we all grabbed something to eat. mrtom logged in again after half an hour i think and was shot. few minutes later i logged back in and was shot too. im not mad about the fact that i was killed by you guys im mad because i was banned for no reason imo. you obviously banned me because i said that i at least did waste your time. also you imply that i knew from the beginning we were watched by a sniper which is not true since no one heard a shot.

Feel free to perma ban me, i couldnt care less.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:19 pm 
Site Admin

IGN: Seaweed
Current Life: 11.8 hrs
Time Alive: 1242.5 hrs
Humanity: -193,116

Murders: 162
Bandit Kills: 69
Deaths: 122
Zombies Killed: 7,911

I'm a bandit!
kapinos wrote:
@AdjustedJunk
Why are you even posting, you werent there. Why are we even talking about combat logging? Please elaborate your definition of combat logging.

We were all checking out the firestation and mrtom said he got hit by something though nobody of us heard a shot, so it couldve been a bug or a sniper. we waited patiently inside the firestation and logged out together since nothing further happened and we all grabbed something to eat. mrtom logged in again after half an hour i think and was shot. few minutes later i logged back in and was shot too. im not mad about the fact that i was killed by you guys im mad because i was banned for no reason imo. you obviously banned me because i said that i at least did waste your time. also you imply that i knew from the beginning we were watched by a sniper which is not true since no one heard a shot.

Feel free to perma ban me, i couldnt care less.

Your squad mates already said you knew you were being watched as if it wasn't obvious enough already:

powl wrote:

I agree with you that it is not the gentleman art of gaming leaving during a gun fight. But seriously, camping somewhere on a hill with a bad ass sniper rifle isn't really a fair gun fight.

Lets see it from a role play perspective, we stayed in the fire station because we knew there is a bandit waiting for use to come out. Simple solution, we have enough food and water with us and we wait in that station. Because we all watched Full Metal Jacket and know what happens if you mess up with a camper ;). I don't want to offend you, its totally fine by me to camp and get a bigger ePenis by shooting little lambs.

Have fun on whatever hive you find next, hopefully for your sakes they are more tolerant of pussies.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:08 pm 

IGN: AdjustedJunk
Time Alive: 514.3 hrs
Humanity: 16,565

Murders: 11
Bandit Kills: 4
Zombies Killed: 2,550

I'm a hero!
kapinos wrote:
@AdjustedJunk

Why are your buddies posting? They weren't the ones that logged or got banned. I'm here for the same reason, to back my friends up. Only difference is we have logic and reason on our side, and the people I'm defending aren't pussies.

Combat Log - The act or removing oneself from a DayZ server in order to avoid a humiliating death and the loss of one's gear at the hands of a superior adversary.

Punk pussy bitches have been known to employ this maneuver at the first sign of danger. If caught, the smarter bambis will deny the occurrence, although some inferior specimens have been known to gloat and even feel a sense of pride at delaying their inevitable demise. Luckily, some DayZ servers have what is known as a "Beast Admin" and these formidable presences will usually leap into action, by either removing the offender's gear entirely, kicking from them from the server, and in the most awesome of cases, Temp/Perma-banning the cowardly little shits. There have been cases of those who repent, and give up their cowardly ways. Unfortunately, most are content just being bad, and will remain so for the entirety of their gaming life. You should harbor nothing but disdain for these lower life-forms, as they are not even worthy of pity.

That clear enough for you?

BTW, for someone who claims to not care, you certainly are spending quite a bit of time here trying to plead your case. Lawyered.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:03 pm 

IGN: Chuckles Poontang
Current Life: 5.5 hrs
Time Alive: 139.3 hrs
Humanity: -28,977

Murders: 18
Bandit Kills: 3
Deaths: 25
Zombies Killed: 419

Wearing a ghillie suit!
I'm a bandit!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:21 pm 

IGN: AdjustedJunk
Time Alive: 514.3 hrs
Humanity: 16,565

Murders: 11
Bandit Kills: 4
Zombies Killed: 2,550

I'm a hero!
Chuckles Poontang wrote:

I was going to be mad at this troll post but I'm a redditor, so...OMG! Cute kitty!