Current Life: 1.1 hrs
Time Alive: 369.8 hrs
Humanity: -294,680

Murders: 200
Bandit Kills: 118
Deaths: 170
Zombies Killed: 4,513

I'm a bandit!

They had all their weapons in their backpacks...

How did we find them? We were traveling offroad and when we got close to a road near olsha their green car passed by, we followed it, catched up, and tadaa

Silvervis got all the kills :(

Post subject: Re: TOT clan encounter with SNM! result
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:57 pm 
Site Admin

IGN: Seaweed
Current Life: 11.8 hrs
Time Alive: 1242.5 hrs
Humanity: -193,116

Murders: 162
Bandit Kills: 69
Deaths: 122
Zombies Killed: 7,911

I'm a bandit!
EliteSoldier wrote:

Silvervis got all the kills :(

Good to have you back man :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:24 pm 

IGN: Sirus
Current Life: 0.5 hrs
Time Alive: 741.8 hrs
Humanity: 3,870

Murders: 133
Bandit Kills: 60
Deaths: 333
Zombies Killed: 3,965

I'm not a bandit!
Heads down boys mr bullseye is back. Lol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:02 pm 

IGN: Kapinos
Current Life: 0.0 hrs
Time Alive: 37.2 hrs
Humanity: -13,238

Murders: 10
Bandit Kills: 2
Deaths: 26
Zombies Killed: 1,119

I'm a bandit!
hello SNM, first of all, we had like no equip whatsoever, i believe powl had a winchester and i had an ak with 1mag, mrtom was the designated driver with no weapon ;)

so we were driving down that road and i saw you standing on the field firing at us like crazy, i told mrtom to keep driving.
few seconds later mrtom sad you were following us and he drove down that forest and eventually hit a tree. powl and me got desynced and died while exiting the car.

probably your easiest triple kill ever

cheers

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:05 pm 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
kapinos wrote:
hello SNM, first of all, we had like no equip whatsoever, i believe powl had a winchester and i had an ak with 1mag, mrtom was the designated driver with no weapon ;)

so we were driving down that road and i saw you standing on the field firing at us like crazy, i told mrtom to keep driving.
few seconds later mrtom sad you were following us and he drove down that forest and eventually hit a tree. powl and me got desynced and died while exiting the car.

probably your easiest triple kill ever

cheers

I think OLO are still are our easiest triple/quad/quint kills ever lol....

Sorry about the desync though dudes I know how frustrating a death to that can be and it will no longer be an issue in future once we move hosts :)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:19 pm 

IGN: AdjustedJunk
Time Alive: 514.3 hrs
Humanity: 16,565

Murders: 11
Bandit Kills: 4
Zombies Killed: 2,550

I'm a hero!
So why were you all driving around so under-equipped?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:28 pm 

I'm a bandit!
tbh im kinda glad we had no equip cuz we would have died anyway due to the desync

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:10 pm 

No Gamer Profile
Seaweed wrote:

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:18 pm 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
SNM! Omen wrote:
Seaweed wrote:

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

"GET IN THE PLANE NOW! THAT GUY IN THE RED HAT IS GOING TO SHOOT YOU IN THE HEAD, GET IN THE FUCKING PLANE NOW!"

Still pissed I wasn't recording :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:23 pm 

No Gamer Profile
lol that was funny cuz i honestly thought u were gunna do him dirty and murder him at the plane

"OLO GUY, GET IN THE PLANE NOW!!!!!"

i even jumped out to yell at him even louder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:36 pm 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
SNM! Omen wrote:
lol that was funny cuz i honestly thought u were gunna do him dirty and murder him at the plane

"OLO GUY, GET IN THE PLANE NOW!!!!!"

i even jumped out to yell at him even louder

Tbh I was going to especially after you started screaming, it was his accent that saved him.... that time

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:15 pm 

IGN: b grylls
Current Life: 1.3 hrs
Time Alive: 30.6 hrs
Humanity: -23,831

Murders: 15
Deaths: 19
Zombies Killed: 459

I'm a bandit!
Seaweed wrote:

thats weird, have you guys never met the MAD guys? :D

atleast i have never experienced an easier 1v4 (i basically just shot once with my winchester) lee enfield vs a full squad with dmrs, m4s and akms.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:27 pm 

IGN: Bernard
Current Life: 1.1 hrs
Time Alive: 369.8 hrs
Humanity: -294,680

Murders: 200
Bandit Kills: 118
Deaths: 170
Zombies Killed: 4,513

I'm a bandit!
Too bad they combat logged just now on my second encounter with them ....

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:21 pm 

I'm a bandit!
today i thought about donating for a better server but since im banned now - FUCK YOU!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:28 pm 

No Gamer Profile
HA! dont combat log....

[2013-04-04 | 14:16:08] (Side) EliteSoldier: Combat logging, really?
[2013-04-04 | 14:16:09] (Side) Lemon squeeze: combat log really?
[2013-04-04 | 14:16:20] (Side) Sirus: again?
[2013-04-04 | 14:16:23] (Side) Kapinos: at least i wasted your time

also, its a 12 hour ban, for being a pussy, but after that, i wouldn't care if you were banned forever...grow the fuck up

P.S. fuck you too

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:30 pm 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
kapinos wrote:
today i thought about donating for a better server but since im banned now - FUCK YOU!

you are temp banned, and since I observed your combat logging and you admitted it fuck you too

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:41 pm 

I'm a bandit!
i think i can log in and out when i want, ofc i heard a shot but that firestation seemed like a nice place to log out and grab something too eat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:17 pm 

No Gamer Profile
well you can log out where ever you want again, in 12 hours :)

but i suggest you not log out in the middle of a fire fight. very simple. or you can take a 12 hour log out break again...i dunno but i think repeat offenders get longer bans. plus you look like a straight up bitch scared to fight for your life...thats actually worse than dying in a video game.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:38 pm 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
SNM! Omen wrote:
well you can log out where ever you want again, in 12 hours :)

but i suggest you not log out in the middle of a fire fight. very simple. or you can take a 12 hour log out break again...i dunno but i think repeat offenders get longer bans. plus you look like a straight up bitch scared to fight for your life...thats actually worse than dying in a video game.

repeat offenders get perma banned, if you are being shot at you finish what you started

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:04 pm 

IGN: b grylls
Current Life: 1.3 hrs
Time Alive: 30.6 hrs
Humanity: -23,831

Murders: 15
Deaths: 19
Zombies Killed: 459

I'm a bandit!
you even admit that you are combat logging.. im pretty sure that most of us are happy to see guys like you moving on onto another server :)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:19 pm 

IGN: powl
Current Life: 1.8 hrs
Time Alive: 16.6 hrs
Humanity: 6,430

Murders: 0
Bandit Kills: 0
Deaths: 20
Zombies Killed: 647

I'm a hero!
Jezz, since everyone is dumping their feelings about that I want to participate too. First of all EliteSoldier, I don't know you personally and I respect you as a human being, but as a gamer you are some kind of an attention addicted crying baby. I agree with you that it is not the gentleman art of gaming leaving during a gun fight. But seriously, camping somewhere on a hill with a bad ass sniper rifle isn't really a fair gun fight.

Lets see it from a role play perspective, we stayed in the fire station because we knew there is a bandit waiting for use to come out. Simple solution, we have enough food and water with us and we wait in that station. Because we all watched Full Metal Jacket and know what happens if you mess up with a camper ;). I don't want to offend you, its totally fine by me to camp and get a bigger ePenis by shooting little lambs.

Guess thats how dayZ works in the most parts anyway :D wait till you can surprise someone and shoot him in the back. Thats why someone invented squads. So you kill everyone who isn't in yours. Anyway my thoughts drift from my point.. I enjoyed playing on your server for the last couple weeks (even with all the troubles). And you can thank kapinos for that. He brought me and mrtom to your place.

So why do we make such a big fuzz about this.. why the ban? A kick and a little warning would have been enough. Sure, its just a temp ban, but honestly, its nothing we do every single time when we encounter a fight. We got killed so many times that we always rage quite after we died.

Anyway, I don't want to justify myself, just wanted to dump my opinion into this. And my opinion is that the diplomacy and the talking between Admin and player was just poorly handle. Its no big deal in the end, but you made it worse with that ban and that narrowed and silly discussion here and in game.

Well good night and good fight next time maybe, but I guess we will avoiding your server for a little while and you won't be sorry cause we are three little pussy's your server don't deserve. But don't forget who sat on a little hill with his gun pointed at us 800 meter away and went to mommy to tell that the kids didn't wanted to play with him.

Bye and good luck with your server.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:28 am 

I'm a hero!
I really don't see why all the whining about getting sniped. Yeah, it sucks. I wholly agree, hell I've been sniped by Elite before...multiple times. But there are so many precautions you can take when playing to avoid it. Yeah, it can be a hassle. But you've seen what happens when you don't.

I try to play like I'm being watched 90% of the time. Zig-zagging across open fields(when there's no cover), moving across the woods from tree to tree, looking around while constantly moving, never stopping or staying still for more than a second. And Leaving this server is not gonna solve your problems either. Most other hives enjoy OP weapons like the AS50/M107. Those are one-shot kills, even with a body-shot. At least here if you get sniped, you know the Sniper is actually good if he one-shot's you @ 800m because it has to be a head-shot.

TBH, it very much sounds to me like DayZ is not the game for you. You may want to consider moving on to something more noob-friendly. Like Angry Birds or something. Then again that game requires a bit of intelligence and problem-solving skills you obviously lack, so Fruit Ninja maybe? No wait, that requires hand-eye coordination. Is there a game about whining about dying in video games? Cuz you guys would rock @ that. Pz shitties.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:45 am 

IGN: XXX
Time Alive: 0.9 hrs
Humanity: 2,500

Murders: 0
Bandit Kills: 0
Deaths: 2
Zombies Killed: 0

I'm not a bandit!

The way this conflict has been handled with, shows that it is definetly an better idea to move on.

Its not about the fact that we logged of during a ?fight?: Apart from that the Sniper knew he shot at us we/i only got hit by something. Could also be a bug since i was in the tower hearing no shot or anything. And i also got my leg broken lately without any reasons... so what?
It is also not about the fact that we complained about sniping: The airfield is a god spot for snipers and i wont blame the guy sitting all day to get its satisfaction from killing other players ... i would not do it because it is lame and boring.

It is about the motherfucking way you dealt with it. You got two of us killed - Sniper satisfaction - and still kick/ban Kapinos.
I am not sure whats the intention behind this action because nobody gut hurt by the so called combat logoff.

To improve this for other players i would suggest that you setup some rulesets which are not existing at the moment ...
SNM! Omen wrote:
youre free to do what you wish. no rules, no laws (well besides no hacking).

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:31 am 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
Quote:
It is about the motherfucking way you dealt with it. You got two of us killed - Sniper satisfaction - and still kick/ban Kapinos.
I am not sure whats the intention behind this action because nobody gut hurt by the so called combat logoff.

Wrong it is about the way you dealt with it - combat logging then rubbing it in someones face after you made them wait on you to login again.

My policy has always been temporary bans for combat loggers communication with you would have done nothing for the situation. I watched the logouts. If I said anything whilst you were sitting in the lobby you would have left the game rather than getting exactly what you were owed - a bullet in the head. I waited till you logged in again finally and had one of your players not thought it was ok to own up to the combat logging with pride I may have warned you first, as you had already all died.

You say nobody got hurt by you combat logging and act like it is somehow elites fault and he is bad at the game for "camping" at an airfield with a sniper rifle (the most laughable excuse for combat logging I have ever seen). FYI he was never camping and could have easily killed you a lot sooner had you not logged out like pussies, saving all of us from a total waste of time.

Lets get one thing straight. The reason you fear going to places like the airfields in DayZ is because of people like us, the "noobs camping 800ms away with snipers". If you could just waltz in and have a little party with your buddies and never any fear of death would you really find DayZ so exciting?

You completely negate that when you logout in the firestation to avoid being shot after one of your party has died. Maybe you are too bad at the game to realise that my guys had eyes on your squad the whole time. They knew from the zombies position and behaviour exactly what you had done and because of that they had to wait over half and hour and even sit in the lobby themselves waiting for you to login again.

In a perfect world we would have code in the mod to make your logout no instantaneous but this is not the case. You exploit shortcomings in the game whenever you knowingly logout when someone has eyes on you and there is no justifiable reason for it ever.

Do not try and argue with me about my servers rules, maybe you weren't clear on what the rules were, let this be a lesson to you before you decide to make another of my players wait 40 minutes to shoot you, and admitting it proudly in chat. Wasting their time, my time and that of my other admin. If you want perma bans for all of your squad it can certainly be arranged, just continue to argue with me about what my servers rules are and how I should chose to enforce them.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:47 am 

I'm a hero!
It was handled the way it was supposed to. Combat logging is THE MOTHER of bitch moves in DayZ. Ask ANYONE. So what if you and the other guy died? You stayed and took your deaths like men, while your bitch ass coward of a friend left you guys to die. Some friend. HE combat logged. HE was Temp-banned for the offense. Then HE came and cried on the forums telling everyone to fuck off. Like we could care about the pittance this scrub would have donated. Please.

And don't take Omen's words and twist them around. I'm sure he meant "within the spirit of the game". Combat logging is NOT in the spirit of the game. It's a form of cheating. Plain and simple. Now please, do us all a favor and get this "it's my game and I can log-off when I want" BULLSHIT off of our forums and community. Make no mistake, YOU are what's been plaguing DayZ since it's inception, more so than any sniper or even any hacker ever will. Because even if there were an end to the hacking someday, stopping a combat-logger is next to impossible.

Now run along and do what all the other BK's eventually do, have mommy and daddy get you your own server so you can spawn guns/vehicles for yourself/your squad and kick/ban anyone that kills you. GGBK, pz.