Current Life: 30.6 hrs
Time Alive: 124.0 hrs
Humanity: -10,252

Murders: 21
Bandit Kills: 8
Deaths: 31
Zombies Killed: 1,241

I'm a bandit!
Thanks for the help tonight guys. Without you, my assault on M4 controlled ROG Castle would have been a failure. Shame about the lack of loot though!

Post subject: Re: Thanks to SNM
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:06 am 

IGN: AdjustedJunk
Current Life: 0.0 hrs
Time Alive: 514.3 hrs
Humanity: 16,565

Murders: 11
Bandit Kills: 4
Deaths: 122
Zombies Killed: 2,550

I'm a hero!
NP man. We felt you deserved it after finally killing those guys after the few failed attempts you had before. To take out 2 guys from a heavily fortified position then die from thirst was just plain wrong IMO, which is why we sprang into action. That and we dislike m4 in general :lol: Plus, we got a DMR, M9SD, and a Czech Backpack out of it, so it's not like helping you didn't have it's advantages. :) True enough about the loot though. With the amount of time those guys spend on the server, I would have expected their weapons cache to rival our own. Unfortunately, that was not the case. I imagine and I HOPE they have to have another base somewhere...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:17 pm 

No Gamer Profile
i think they spent all their time on gathering base building materials. their camp is quite impressive. what9k did find a hole in their system tho and used it to his advantage. but it was also a death trap. he could get in, but couldn't get out. would be hot to keep someone hostage in that bunker!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:24 pm 
Site Admin

IGN: Seaweed
Current Life: 11.8 hrs
Time Alive: 1242.5 hrs
Humanity: -193,116

Murders: 162
Bandit Kills: 69
Zombies Killed: 7,911

I'm a bandit!
SNM! Omen wrote:
i think they spent all their time on gathering base building materials. their camp is quite impressive. what9k did find a hole in their system tho and used it to his advantage. but it was also a death trap. he could get in, but couldn't get out. would be hot to keep someone hostage in that bunker!

I was thinking only the other day, how fun would it be to construct say a squad of containers. Shoot someone, knock them out, bandage them, drag them to it and then trap them inside to starve/die of thirst.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:27 pm 

No Gamer Profile
Seaweed wrote:
SNM! Omen wrote:

I was thinking only the other day, how fun would it be to construct say a squad of containers. Shoot someone, knock them out, bandage them, drag them to it and then trap them inside to starve/die of thirst.

we shall try it. we might not be able to choose our hostage, but if you could, who would it be?

my choice would be sirus...actually all 3 stooges. and make them tell us funny stories while they die from starvation

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:36 pm 

IGN: b grylls
Current Life: 1.3 hrs
Time Alive: 30.6 hrs
Humanity: -23,831

Murders: 15
Deaths: 19
Zombies Killed: 459

I'm a bandit!
if you are talking about several tents and a red golf in ROG its not m4's base.

btw does anyone has an idea why those guys love to camp castles? i died at devils castle the other night when they were literally hiding in the big building just waiting for someone to come in for hours. seems to happen to many people that are entering castles when those guys are around :y

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:28 pm 

No Gamer Profile
no, we are talking about a heavily fortified, barricaded with a dozen double high shipping containers, bunkers and camo netted, Rog, controlled by m4.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:59 pm 

I'm a bandit!
yeah just saw it, looks like they build it yesterday. ive been there 2-3days ago and all i found were some tents with lee enfield n shit plus a golf.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:30 pm 

IGN: Sirus
Current Life: 0.5 hrs
Time Alive: 741.8 hrs
Humanity: 3,870

Murders: 133
Bandit Kills: 60
Deaths: 333
Zombies Killed: 3,965

I'm not a bandit!
I have a few funny stories i could tell. Lol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:35 am 

I'm a hero!
bgrylls wrote:
yeah just saw it, looks like they build it yesterday. ive been there 2-3days ago and all i found were some tents with lee enfield n shit plus a golf.

They built that in 3 days? That's absurd. There was camo netting and Cargo Containers galore. They've even got a bunker in there, not to mention 10+ tents. Hell, they've got almost as many containers as our base I think, and I've been gathering those materials since BEFORE BB was implemented, because I'd heard from Omen that SW was working on getting it functional on our server.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:15 pm 

I'm a bandit!
absurd but true :p

im also pretty sure they just conquered it some days ago since i know that the tents + golf i found belonged to powl and his combat logger crew.
they probably just saved all their stuff until they could build it up as a whole, i dont think thats too absurd since there are almost always 4+ m4 guys online at night times.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:27 pm 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
So we liberated Rog last night.

First we lobbed a ton of grenades over the wall - AJ kills one of the two M4 members online at the time camping (dark luzifer). We continue throwing grenades not noticing Ares immediately hid in the lobby once DL died.

We started paradropping people in from the plane, Elite, Limbless and lemon were first inside the perimeter. Inside we were greeted with vast quantities of hoarded loot and vehicles.

The best way to get to Ares in his little tower was for omen to fly the plane into it. So he did, killing himself and limbless. We found Ares unconscious and begging us not to kill him after. So we killed him, he had like 5 Ghillie suits alone in his main inventory. We found even more on him in his backpack and in their tents.

We managed to get out the base through the walls but not before we blew up all their vehicles and left all the contents of the tents on the floor.

M4 have been duping gear this is naturally against server rules, after leaving the camp and looking into the database information in a bit more detail I deleted the entire thing.

M4 if you ever show up again online again you have some serious explaining to do to me first.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:05 pm 

IGN: Deathdude
Current Life: 0.1 hrs
Time Alive: 96.0 hrs
Humanity: 2,500

Murders: 14
Bandit Kills: 7
Deaths: 26
Zombies Killed: 2,053

I'm not a bandit!
damn, nice bust operation there, wouldn't have minded taking part in that myself

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:40 pm 

I'm a bandit!
so you parachuted into the containers...but how did you manage to get out of there?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:47 pm 

IGN: Deathdude
Current Life: 0.1 hrs
Time Alive: 96.0 hrs
Humanity: 2,500

Murders: 14
Bandit Kills: 7
Deaths: 26
Zombies Killed: 2,053

I'm not a bandit!
vaulted through the small gaps probably, you can sometimes get in that way, can't always get out again that way though

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:18 pm 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
Deathdude wrote:
vaulted through the small gaps probably, you can sometimes get in that way, can't always get out again that way though

Yup they had a wooden ramp against the inside wall there was a gap with a 3m drop you could vault through and take no damage.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:37 pm 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
Looks like my db query missed some containers last night, just clearing up the rest now and we'll probably have a server restart when im done

edit: looks like MAD played a part in the Rog base too. It is now gone.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:55 pm 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
I will also take the time to point out now that building at locations such as castles which can spawn loot and vehicles is not allowed allowed, I will be adding a list of coordinates into the code this weekend to ban it in future and removing and existing structures at places such as Rog and the factory.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:38 pm 

I'm a hero!
Seaweed wrote:
I will also take the time to point out now that building at locations such as castles which can spawn loot and vehicles is not allowed allowed, I will be adding a list of coordinates into the code this weekend to ban it in future and removing and existing structures at places such as Rog and the factory.

Idk man, tbh I don't see what the issue is with securing a castle...the factory maybe, since it'ts basically a car part depot for everyone. Yeah loot spawns there, but there's other places where the kinds of loot available there spawns. And it's not like they have too much of an adavntage there, if anything, we showed m4 just how vulnerable those places can be. I only say this because I still kinda hope to secure a castle myself some day lol. Oh well...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:45 pm 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
AdjustedJunk wrote:
Seaweed wrote:

Idk man, tbh I don't see what the issue is with securing a castle...the factory maybe, since it'ts basically a car part depot for everyone. Yeah loot spawns there, but there's other places where the kinds of loot available there spawns. And it's not like they have too much of an adavntage there, if anything, we showed m4 just how vulnerable those places can be. I only say this because I still kinda hope to secure a castle myself some day lol. Oh well...

It deprives the rest of the server of that part of the map, its not like they can do anything about it either you have got to think about what the state of the level would be like if I didn't ban it. We've not had basebuilding long and already one part of the level which included a helicopter spawn had been made entirely inaccessible. The point of basebuilding is that you can secure your own belongings somewhat, not secure a part of the level that the whole server uses for resources.

Locations such as The factory and Rog would be completely accessible, given more time without intervention many more locations would be blocked up too, either by trolls or clans hoping to keep that part of the level purely to themselves. It's not about the loot it's about keeping that part of the level accessible. We wouldn't be able to go into Rog again if I hadn't removed all those duped containers and tents last night. If we did hit the removal percentage on even one of them the rest would remain. Now imagine that over months with more players and more locations. It would be another of the castles then another till none were left. There's plenty of hills in that don't spawn loot to have bases on already as you well know.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:31 pm 

IGN: limbless_torso
Time Alive: 138.7 hrs
Humanity: -53,694

Murders: 57
Bandit Kills: 17
Deaths: 83
Zombies Killed: 1,130

I'm a bandit!
Seaweed wrote:
AdjustedJunk wrote:
Seaweed wrote:

It deprives the rest of the server of that part of the map, its not like they can do anything about it either you have got to think about what the state of the level would be like if I didn't ban it. We've not had basebuilding long and already one part of the level which included a helicopter spawn had been made entirely inaccessible. The point of basebuilding is that you can secure your own belongings somewhat, not secure a part of the level that the whole server uses for resources.

Locations such as The factory and Rog would be completely accessible, given more time without intervention many more locations would be blocked up too, either by trolls or clans hoping to keep that part of the level purely to themselves. It's not about the loot it's about keeping that part of the level accessible. We wouldn't be able to go into Rog again if I hadn't removed all those duped containers and tents last night. If we did hit the removal percentage on even one of them the rest would remain. Now imagine that over months with more players and more locations. It would be another of the castles then another till none were left. There's plenty of hills in that don't spawn loot to have bases on already as you well know.

Hear him, hear him!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:00 pm 

I'm a hero!
Yeah, I see your point. I guess I was just looking forward to farming kills off of m4 @ their base. Oh well lol.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:24 pm 

IGN: what9k
Current Life: 30.6 hrs
Time Alive: 124.0 hrs
Humanity: -10,252

Murders: 21
Bandit Kills: 8
Deaths: 31
Zombies Killed: 1,241

I'm a bandit!
Glad to hear that! I accidentally stumbled upon their base while on my way to Rog to loot and hopefully get some food. Then I saw the barrier and got shot :(

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:41 pm 

IGN: MaD | N3cR0n0M1k0V
Current Life: 29.7 hrs
Time Alive: 41.5 hrs
Humanity: -5,986

Murders: 8
Bandit Kills: 1
Deaths: 15
Zombies Killed: 359

I'm a bandit!
Seaweed wrote:
Looks like my db query missed some containers last night, just clearing up the rest now and we'll probably have a server restart when im done

edit: looks like MAD played a part in the Rog base too. It is now gone.

Hello ,

Yes , I found all that stuff in the tents + what we had (we were thinking about using this place as a base at this moment )

I have built 5 double containers with what i had , & obviously a M4 killed me :) , so we lost it.

Only legit loots for me , you can check the db :)