Login |  Register |  FAQ

Steam Group

Teamspeak Server

Server Statistics

Facebook Page

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ] 

Ok, no problem!

Post subject: Ok, no problem!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:01 pm 

IGN: Jesse Pinkman
Current Life: 0.7 hrs
Time Alive: 0.7 hrs
Humanity: 2,500

Murders: 1
Bandit Kills: 0
Deaths: 0
Zombies Killed: 11

I'm not a bandit!
So much hate :( Smoke some weed, bang some hoes, bro!

btw yes, this is your base.

Post subject: Re: Ok, no problem!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:55 pm 

IGN: Bernard
Current Life: 1.1 hrs
Time Alive: 369.8 hrs
Humanity: -294,680

Murders: 200
Bandit Kills: 118
Deaths: 170
Zombies Killed: 4,513

I'm a bandit!
idk if you're using your forum name ingame too, but ehm,

And if i may ask, how did you get in there?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:54 am 

IGN: AdjustedJunk
Current Life: 0.0 hrs
Time Alive: 514.3 hrs
Humanity: 16,565

Murders: 11
Bandit Kills: 4
Deaths: 122
Zombies Killed: 2,550

I'm a hero!
You talk shit, Elite kills you and talks HARDER shit(Calls Grylls a faggot) + the fact he just killed you. So rather than TRYING to get back at us by killing us, you exploit a glitch to enter our base and destroy our vehicles/gear, thus proving that you are indeed faggots. Makes sense lol. BK logic FTW.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:16 am 

I'm not a bandit!
Getting killed in DayZ is nothing special. I typed "good fight" after your mate killed me, the only reason why i blow your stuff to shit was the word "faggot". I wasnt even mad when i saw, you guys destroyed our tents - i dont care, its the gamecycle.
The grief was aimed to SNM for letting Elitesoldier insult, flame and talk shit, thats how i handle with (obviously and hopefully) underaged onlineflamekids - right into the balls.

You guys take this game way too serious, not sure if SNM or just MaD :lol:

btw i had fun. ;)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:48 am 

IGN: TooHighToFly
Time Alive: 452.6 hrs
Humanity: -134,510

Murders: 92
Bandit Kills: 68
Deaths: 127
Zombies Killed: 2,957

I'm a bandit!
rainvair wrote:
You guys take this game way too serious...

From what i've seen, this is...inaccurate.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:09 am 

No Gamer Profile
tomisafish wrote:
rainvair wrote:
You guys take this game way too serious...

From what i've seen, this is...inaccurate.

quoted for truth

All the loot you blew up wasn't farmed loot. That was all the gear we take from our victims after killing them (kinda like Dexter and his blood slides). How many times have we re-geared form that base camp? I personally have never geared up there and I know of only 1 or 2 others who have had bad luck before a restart and have gotten gear out of the Urals. Trust me, you didn't hit anyone in the balls.

my favorite part about all of this is:

1. They rage (and claim we take this game too seriously)
2. Knowingly exploited the game and blamed it on rage
3. Take screenshots of themselves glitching to gain access to areas that they shouldnt have access to
4. They think they did any type of damage to the most powerful squad on the server (don't flatter yourselves)

You guys showed your true colors...bravo, and as I said in game... stay classy.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:26 am 

No Gamer Profile
and a suggestion to seaweed, if they decide not to help you combat this glitch (show you how its done so a fix can be applied), i say ban them. if they are not a part of the solution, they will remain a problem.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:56 am 

I'm not a bandit!
Quote:

1. Rage? No. They? No. I dont like Flamekids on the internet and specific in arma they are the cancer (well maybe dayz is a metastasis). My Squad wasnt involved. I simply hoped to see the Flamesoldier goes enrage for the Lulz.

Quote:
and a suggestion to seaweed, if they decide not to help you combat this glitch (show you how its done so a fix can be applied), i say ban them. if they are not a part of the solution, they will remain a problem.

No offense, i dont care about getting banned or not. If seaweed wants our help to fix some issues, he only have to ask. There is no need for aimless threats.. i think, there are 1-2 more DayZ Servers still listed...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:20 pm 
Site Admin

IGN: Seaweed
Current Life: 11.8 hrs
Time Alive: 1242.5 hrs
Humanity: -193,116

Murders: 162
Bandit Kills: 69
Zombies Killed: 7,911

I'm a bandit!
rainvair wrote:
Quote:

1. Rage? No. They? No. I dont like Flamekids on the internet and specific in arma they are the cancer (well maybe dayz is a metastasis). My Squad wasnt involved. I simply hoped to see the Flamesoldier goes enrage for the Lulz.

Quote:

No offense, i dont care about getting banned or not. If seaweed wants our help to fix some issues, he only have to ask. There is no need for aimless threats.. i think, there are 1-2 more DayZ Servers still listed...

You abused bugs to enter player bases multiple times, you are acting like this is the only time you have done it. I've watched you enter both our base and the bases of other players before this bullshit with elite.

As I said last night you will be banned for abusing bugs the next time you do it to someones camp.

I asked you to contact me via PM on here last night with regards to the glitches you are abusing. You have not contacted me in relation to this at all, you have have lied multiple times about it and you made a forum thread behind a different name to to advertise the existence of it the bug. Real productive be thankful you aren't already banned.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:20 pm 

I'm not a bandit!
Quote:
You abused bugs to enter player bases multiple times, you are acting like this is the only time you have done it. I've watched you enter both our base and the bases of other players before this bullshit with elite.

As I said last night you will be banned for abusing bugs the next time you do it to someones camp.

I asked you to contact me via PM on here last night with regards to the glitches you are abusing. You have not contacted me in relation to this at all, you have have lied multiple times about it and you made a forum thread behind a different name to to advertise the existence of it the bug. Real productive be thankful you aren't already banned.

I used this glitch only ONCE - in your base. Iam not acting. So.. You watched ME enter player bases by using a glitch? You suck at reading logs or being a spectator, sorry. I lied? Can't even remember... Elitesoldier asked me how i got in the base and i answered how i got into it.. And i didnt used a different ingamenick on purpose.. your Database seems buggy, i just used another Ingame-Profile (btw when your Database handles the GUID to read entries it should update itself on the Forum when someone is using other Gameprofiles, should work with less than 20 lines of code).

For calling me a liar.. sure i will help you. The glitch is easy to fix - build a safer base. May you'll find something in your selfwritten logs..

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:49 pm 
Site Admin

IGN: Seaweed
Current Life: 11.8 hrs
Time Alive: 1242.5 hrs
Humanity: -193,116

Murders: 162
Bandit Kills: 69
Zombies Killed: 7,911

I'm a bandit!
Act like a kid and be treated like one go find yourselves a new server, or since you seem to find running one to be such a trivial task go set your own up.

I gave you every opportunity to discuss this with me maturely in teamspeak or via PM on here, you continue to publically repeat the same bullshit. Abuse of bugs has always been against server rules but it didn't need to result in a ban you decided that. Laters.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:18 pm 

IGN: what9k
Current Life: 30.6 hrs
Time Alive: 124.0 hrs
Humanity: -10,252

Murders: 21
Bandit Kills: 8
Deaths: 31
Zombies Killed: 1,241

I'm a bandit!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:24 pm 

IGN: Cholik
Current Life: 0.4 hrs
Time Alive: 28.9 hrs
Humanity: -1,460

Murders: 2
Deaths: 18
Zombies Killed: 640

I'm a bandit!
Getting back home, trying to log into the game "Ban: Bugabuse by squad".

Sad that it ends this way. Getting banned for stuff other ppl do is kinda strange. But several SNM people are still unbanned, is this really happening? I was online pretty often in the last few weeks and I just realized that SNM is not only the "dominating squad" they also seem to play above rules. Well, I saw games where people would get banned for using words like "faggot" or at least getting kicked out of the squad. And it's not the first time to see some SNM guys flaming other ppl in the ingame chat. Just search the logs.

The other thing I wonder about is how could our base get raped like 3-4 days ago. Built with double containers, containing only some tents and 2 cars. Strange that someone managed to steal items from us probably for his own squad, but I guess no one cares about that.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:48 pm 

IGN: AdjustedJunk
Time Alive: 514.3 hrs
Humanity: 16,565

Murders: 11
Bandit Kills: 4
Zombies Killed: 2,550

I'm a hero!
Cholik wrote:

Sad that it ends this way. Getting banned for stuff other ppl do is kinda strange. But several SNM people are still unbanned, is this really happening? I was online pretty often in the last few weeks and I just realized that SNM is not only the "dominating squad" they also seem to play above rules. Well, I saw games where people would get banned for using words like "faggot" or at least getting kicked out of the squad. And it's not the first time to see some SNM guys flaming other ppl in the ingame chat. Just search the logs.

The other thing I wonder about is how could our base get raped like 3-4 days ago. Built with double containers, containing only some tents and 2 cars. Strange that someone managed to steal items from us probably for his own squad, but I guess no one cares about that.

With regards to your ban, I killed you approaching our base holding an Axe/Hatchet when you had a gun in your back-pack. Pinkman, who glitched into our base and destroyed it's contents, had an an Axe/Hatchet as his main as well. So we deduced this glitch involved a hatchet somehow. This means when I killed you, you were going to access our base, so don't feign innocence. As far as your base getting raped a few days ago, Omen and I infiltrated it with a chopper. I dropped down, moved your vehicles to make space, and Omen landed the chopper inside while we looted it. That's the weakness of having a base that big. Only reason we had ours that big was that SNM! makes it a point to control the skies(it's how we dominate btw), so an aerial infiltration is not an issue with us. Hope that clears things up for you and good luck in your search for a new home. pz shitties.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:59 pm 

IGN: Cholik
Current Life: 0.4 hrs
Time Alive: 28.9 hrs
Humanity: -1,460

Murders: 2
Deaths: 18
Zombies Killed: 640

I'm a bandit!
AdjustedJunk wrote:
Cholik wrote:

With regards to your ban, I killed you approaching our base holding an Axe/Hatchet when you had a gun in your back-pack. Pinkman, who glitched into our base and destroyed it's contents, had an an Axe/Hatchet as his main as well. So we deduced this glitch involved a hatchet somehow. This means when I killed you, you were going to access our base, so don't feign innocence. As far as your base getting raped a few days ago, Omen and I infiltrated it with a chopper. I dropped down, moved your vehicles to make space, and Omen landed the chopper inside while we looted it. That's the weakness of having a base that big. Only reason we had ours that big was that SNM! makes it a point to control the skies(it's how we dominate btw), so an aerial infiltration is not an issue with us. Hope that clears things up for you and good luck in your search for a new home. pz shitties.

Lol... whatever dude.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:04 pm 

IGN: Bernard
Current Life: 1.1 hrs
Time Alive: 369.8 hrs
Humanity: -294,680

Murders: 200
Bandit Kills: 118
Deaths: 170
Zombies Killed: 4,513

I'm a bandit!
rainvair wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

Wish i had recorded my reaction when i heard the base was destroyed, it went like:

ehh, okay, never really used it anyways and moving the base just got waay easier.

Anyways, you look like you're trying to be one of those good guys. And dont even notice your own mistakes.

Had fun fighting against you guys, and that you cant take "faggot" just made me laugh, there was no rage that day, or the days before.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]