Login |  Register |  FAQ

Steam Group

Teamspeak Server

Server Statistics

Facebook Page

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ] 

Stary with PLS

Post subject: Stary with PLS
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 1:34 pm 

IGN: MrZilvervis
Current Life: 0.1 hrs
Time Alive: 500.3 hrs
Humanity: -549,378

Murders: 249
Bandit Kills: 170
Deaths: 259
Zombies Killed: 2,942

I'm a bandit!
yesterday me and omen were engaging with PLS @ stary and they saw me "invisibly" parachuting. They were kind of acusing me of I guess hacking but not necessarly in this matter. So I decided to upload what happend om my screen, I didn't record the full engagement so I just cut arround the part where is happend, this video is probably not worth to watch for most of you guys. But I know the PLS guys wanted clarification.

Sorry for the crappy video/audio first time i recorded anything didnt play with the settings yet..

Post subject: Re: Stary with PLS
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 2:52 pm 
Site Admin

IGN: Seaweed
Current Life: 11.8 hrs
Time Alive: 1242.5 hrs
Humanity: -193,116

Murders: 162
Bandit Kills: 69
Deaths: 122
Zombies Killed: 7,911

I'm a bandit!
HACKER!

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 3:19 pm 

IGN: Col Kony
Current Life: 6.1 hrs
Time Alive: 17.8 hrs
Humanity: -27,143

Murders: 17
Bandit Kills: 8
Deaths: 11
Zombies Killed: 574

Wearing a ghillie suit!
I'm a bandit!
We didn't accuse you of anything. All we wanted was clarification as to why there was an empty parachute falling from your plane.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 3:22 pm 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
SergeiTitov wrote:
We didn't accuse you of anything. All we wanted was clarification as to why there was an empty parachute falling from your plane.

I guess its the way you did it which could have been more tactful, we get accused of cheating like once a week so yes it is annoying
Quote:
22:38:55 : (Side) Col Kony: So, uhm, how can you parachute out of a plane and be invisible in the parachute?
22:40:05 : (Side) Col Kony: Care to explain, Omen/Zilverus?
22:40:13 : (Side) MrZilvervis: afer
22:40:14 : (Side) Omen: plz request it in the forums
22:40:20 : (Side) Omen: video will be provided if needed
22:40:37 : (Side) MrZilvervis: after*
22:40:37 : (Side) Col Kony: One of you was invisible in the parachute.
22:40:42 : (Side) Col Kony: Which is rather strange.
22:40:43 : (Side) MrZilvervis: nop
22:40:54 : (Side) Col Kony: We all saw the same thing.
22:40:58 : (Side) Omen: mrz dropped connection. so please, if you want more info, post in the forums
22:41:06 : (Side) Col Kony: Bullshit.

There's a further 10 minutes of you all arguing like kids in sidechat instead of accepting their answer and waiting to see the video, they told you exactly what happened more than once and you never once accepted it as truth.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 5:51 pm 

No Gamer Profile
Quote:
22:40:58 : (Side) Omen: mrz dropped connection. so please, if you want more info, post in the forums
22:41:06 : (Side) Col Kony: Bullshit.

that was my favorite part.

you were convinced the parachute glitch was intentional. what else did you think it was? i mean, you called bullshit on the truth, on a legit connection failure.

Quote:
22:40:05 : (Side) Col Kony: Care to explain, Omen/Zilverus?

So the question is coming right back to you....if you didnt think it was a legit connection failure, then WHAT?

care to explain, Kony? you annoying little fuck...

aww seaweed, u left the part out where he called me an "illiterate fuck". i think he had an anxiety attack and couldnt think of anything to say, so he called me illiterate LOL

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 6:30 pm 

Wearing a ghillie suit!
I'm a bandit!
Omen, you are illiterate though. Although it's expected from an American, but it's still a pain to read your shit. Your grammar is atrocious, you don't even use capitalization which you should have learned in school. You really are a terrible player and not to mention, an arrogant twat. You need to get better social skills, my dear boy.

Last edited by SergeiTitov on Mon May 13, 2013 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 6:31 pm 

Wearing a ghillie suit!
I'm a bandit!
Oh, and you spelled favourite wrong.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 6:35 pm 

IGN: DMZ
Current Life: 4.2 hrs
Time Alive: 66.2 hrs
Humanity: -4,386

Murders: 6
Bandit Kills: 2
Deaths: 38
Zombies Killed: 2,150

I'm a bandit!
SergeiTitov wrote:

It's american accepted spelling.
Favourite is the british variant.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 6:35 pm 

No Gamer Profile
SergeiTitov wrote:
Omen, you are illiterate though. Although it's expected from an American, but it's still a pain to read your shit. Your grammar is atrocious, you don't even use capitalization which you should have learned in school. You really are a terrible player and an arrogant twat. You need to get better social skills, my dear boy.

i dont care about grammar or capitalization in a fucking video game, ignorant prick. LOL!!!

look how im typin now. you cant understadn it evn with typos?

if not, then youre a fucking moron. aww poor kid got shut the fuck up with a video AND was exposed for being a cry baby bitch like all the other cry baby bitches who accuse us of shit. you jelly that i live in america? only someone who doesnt have a leg to stand on brings up a persons geographical location as an attempt to "diss" them. grow up you immature turd. haha, oh and continue to get rolled in DayZ, the only place where you MIGHT be able to do anything.

words are words...talking shit will happen, but the only important thing that you MIGHT be able to do is out-perform me in a video game. until that day comes, keep gearing me up as i loot your dead body.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 6:36 pm 

No Gamer Profile
SergeiTitov wrote:

LOL ignorant

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 6:44 pm 

Wearing a ghillie suit!
I'm a bandit!
SNM! Omen wrote:
SergeiTitov wrote:
Omen, you are illiterate though. Although it's expected from an American, but it's still a pain to read your shit. Your grammar is atrocious, you don't even use capitalization which you should have learned in school. You really are a terrible player and an arrogant twat. You need to get better social skills, my dear boy.

i dont care about grammar or capitalization in a fucking video game, ignorant prick. LOL!!!

if not, then youre a fucking moron. aww poor kid got shut the fuck up with a video AND was exposed for being a cry baby bitch like all the other cry baby bitches who accuse us of shit. you jelly that i live in america? only someone who doesnt have a leg to stand on brings up a persons geographical location as an attempt to "diss" them. grow up you immature turd. haha, oh and continue to get rolled in DayZ, the only place where you MIGHT be able to do anything.

words are words...talking shit will happen, but the only important thing that you MIGHT be able to do is out-perform me in a video game. until that day comes, keep gearing me up as i loot your dead body.

You've never killed me before, so I don't see how you'd manage to do that. The 'kid' argument is stale as shit, it doesn't even work when you call someone who is not a child a 'kid'. And Crybaby? No, just no. The sad thing is, Omen, Americans are generally less educated than other English speaking countries. Canadians can speak and type perfectly well without looking like they have some form of mental handicap, unlike the majority of Americans that I've came across. You remind me of someone who plays Call of Duty with the way you talk, you really are an arrogant twat without a pinch of decency. You're really not that good, I hate to break it to you.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 6:47 pm 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
SergeiTitov wrote:
Omen, you are illiterate though. Although it's expected from an American, but it's still a pain to read your shit. Your grammar is atrocious, you don't even use capitalization which you should have learned in school. You really are a terrible player and not to mention, an arrogant twat. You need to get better social skills, my dear boy.

What a mature relevant and intelligent response you really proved me wrong for saying you like to start dumb arguments with people huh?

This thread is here because of your accusations, now you are moaning about it being here. You sir are a dick go find a new server I've read enough of your squads argumentative bullshit in sidechat.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 6:50 pm 

IGN: Bernard
Current Life: 1.1 hrs
Time Alive: 369.8 hrs
Humanity: -294,680

Murders: 200
Bandit Kills: 118
Deaths: 170
Zombies Killed: 4,513

I'm a bandit!
I.. I missed all the action. :(

No Gamer Profile
yawn.

more banter from some ignorant bitch. LOOK GUYS, HE LIVES IN "insert country name here"!!! thats all you can say because you are struggling for insults. nice try tho hahaaaaaa. go play some dayz and get your game up. you arent worth the time to punctuate or check for spelling. u arent a chick i might be flirting with, nor am i applying for a new career. youre just a piece of shit cry baby who doesnt even deserve a simple "once over" after im done typing. plain and simple.

No Gamer Profile
EliteSoldier wrote:
I.. I missed all the action. :(

you didnt miss anything. kony logged off real fast after we killed his team mate. hahaaaaaa

he was scared shitless. typical tho.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 6:55 pm 

IGN: limbless_torso
Current Life: 0.0 hrs
Time Alive: 138.7 hrs
Humanity: -53,694

Murders: 57
Bandit Kills: 17
Deaths: 83
Zombies Killed: 1,130

I'm a bandit!
SergeiTitov wrote:
SNM! Omen wrote:
SergeiTitov wrote:

You've never killed me before, so I don't see how you'd manage to do that. The 'kid' argument is stale as shit, it doesn't even work when you call someone who is not a child a 'kid'. And Crybaby? No, just no. The sad thing is, Omen, Americans are generally less educated than other English speaking countries. Canadians can speak and type perfectly well without looking like they have some form of mental handicap, unlike the majority of Americans that I've came across. You remind me of someone who plays Call of Duty with the way you talk, you really are an arrogant twat without a pinch of decency. You're really not that good, I hate to break it to you.

what did they do, pick the one guy we haven't killed yet to reply?

it's a shame we dont get one more throwdown to prove we are better than they are....

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 8:17 pm 

IGN: Deadly Habit
Current Life: 0.2 hrs
Time Alive: 20.3 hrs
Humanity: -2,101

Murders: 3
Bandit Kills: 4
Deaths: 12
Zombies Killed: 214

I'm a bandit!
SergeiTitov wrote:
SNM! Omen wrote:
SergeiTitov wrote:

Well regardless of what country you're from, you come across as a jackass (so does Omen).
So pot calling the kettle black much?

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 9:10 pm 

IGN: TooHighToFly
Current Life: 0.0 hrs
Time Alive: 452.6 hrs
Humanity: -134,510

Murders: 92
Bandit Kills: 68
Deaths: 127
Zombies Killed: 2,957

I'm a bandit!
So i'm thinking maybe we can just create a new thread where we assume everyone is stereotypical of their country and we throw un-thought-out insults at each other without getting to know each other first. That way we can resolve any problems quickly and effectively with minimal butthurtedness.

But seriously, here is how i see it. You asked for clarification in-game, MrZ said "after" and Omen (while flying i assume) took time to tell you to ask on forum, you then call "Bullshit" for no reason at all. MrZ provived clarification on the forum for you and now you kick off on Omen. Where are you expecting this to go Kony?

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 9:22 pm 

No Gamer Profile
deadlyhabit wrote:
Well regardless of what country you're from, you come across as a jackass (so does Omen).

Not really caring to be honest. I'd tell you that you look like an Arma editor wanna-be know-it-all who really assumes too much but I wont go that route.

I tried to stay civil in game with this chump but that was asking way too much of a PLS member.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 9:47 pm 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
SNM! Omen wrote:
deadlyhabit wrote:

Not really caring to be honest. I'd tell you that you look like an Arma editor wanna-be know-it-all who really assumes too much but I wont go that route.

I tried to stay civil in game with this chump but that was asking way too much of a PLS member.

In a thread where I ban people for starting dumb arguments don't participate in another dumb argument Omen.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 12:35 am 

No Gamer Profile
rgr my bad

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]