Login |  Register |  FAQ

Steam Group

Teamspeak Server

Server Statistics

Facebook Page

The Stories Behind the Corpses....

Post subject: The Stories Behind the Corpses....
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 2:46 pm 
Site Admin

IGN: Seaweed
Current Life: 11.8 hrs
Time Alive: 1242.5 hrs
Humanity: -193,116

Murders: 162
Bandit Kills: 69
Deaths: 122
Zombies Killed: 7,911

I'm a bandit!
I thought this might make for a fun thread, basically if you come across an interesting dead body in game study it and take a screenshot. Post it here so the person who died can tell the story of how it happened. If you want a response make sure you pick someone active on the forums, and not just some random noob dead on the coast.

Here's a couple to get the ball rolling and give you the idea.

ShortBoy - I fucked this one up, I found shortboy dead in the red barn at stary on Sunday I think? There was another corpse in the barn with him but I forgot the name.

My screenshot didn't work though :( This screenshot is of when I killed shortboy, I know how that happened I want to know how he died in the Stary barn...

MrZilvervis - I'm guessing this was plane related.....

Post subject: Re: The Stories Behind the Corpses....
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 5:30 pm 

IGN: Shortboy
Current Life: 0.0 hrs
Time Alive: 355.8 hrs
Humanity: -201,151

Murders: 149
Bandit Kills: 89
Deaths: 157
Zombies Killed: 3,188

I'm a bandit!
Well, a long long time ago in a world not so far from here where men are men and snipers camp stary a man entered stary with nothing but the clothes on his back to find the mighty M16 m203, some time had passed and many, many m203's had been fired, the man then found himself bandaging in the smallest of bushes, he was then took a round to the knee and rolled his way to the death barn, where he waited for his pursuer. Many moons had passed before his hunter emerged only to find 30 rounds of stanag to the face, the brave man then sought the spoils of war, only to take an m24 to the face....

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 11:45 pm 

IGN: Sirus
Current Life: 0.5 hrs
Time Alive: 741.8 hrs
Humanity: 3,870

Murders: 133
Bandit Kills: 60
Deaths: 333
Zombies Killed: 3,965

I'm not a bandit!
quick question does the story have to be how it actually happened or can i spin a lovely seeded tale?

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 1:41 am 

No Gamer Profile
u spin me right round baby right round

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 8:45 am 

IGN: MrZilvervis
Current Life: 0.1 hrs
Time Alive: 500.3 hrs
Humanity: -549,378

Murders: 249
Bandit Kills: 170
Deaths: 259
Zombies Killed: 2,942

I'm a bandit!
I can remember this day as yesterday, it started as a good fresh start I had just died and while back running north I found a plane, it was fully red but is was working so I decided to roll in it. It quickly became more than just a plane it became my true conpanion, and I called her Charlene. She flew me from one place to another in matter of minutes. She felt how I wanted to go and I felt what her limitations where. It was a beautifull time, and she charmed me with her majestic turns and rowling engine, and she made me feel like no one ever before. But sadly this didnt lasted for long, after we had spotted zombies in zelenogorsk, we decided to land. Every thing went smooth, but we couldnt find the guy responsible. So we decided to go up in the air again and while we were taking off I had just spotted the little bumb that was too much for her smoky red hull a little too late, and while I had to listen to her screams she couldnt take it anymore , we died together in a ball of flame to be together in the after life again :(

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:25 am 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
Mrzilvervis wrote:
I can remember this day as yesterday, it started as a good fresh start I had just died and while back running north I found a plane, it was fully red but is was working so I decided to roll in it. It quickly became more than just a plane it became my true conpanion, and I called her Charlene. She flew me from one place to another in matter of minutes. She felt how I wanted to go and I felt what her limitations where. It was a beautifull time, and she charmed me with her majestic turns and rowling engine, and she made me feel like no one ever before. But sadly this didnt lasted for long, after we had spotted zombies in zelenogorsk, we decided to land. Every thing went smooth, but we couldnt find the guy responsible. So we decided to go up in the air again and while we were taking off I had just spotted the little bumb that was too much for her smoky red hull a little too late, and while I had to listen to her screams she couldnt take it anymore , we died together in a ball of flame to be together in the after life again :(

:lol:

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:41 am 

IGN: limbless_torso
Time Alive: 138.7 hrs
Humanity: -53,694

Murders: 57
Bandit Kills: 17
Deaths: 83
Zombies Killed: 1,130

I'm a bandit!
sirus wrote:
quick question does the story have to be how it actually happened or can i spin a lovely seeded tale?

you make me wet :o

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 4:25 pm 

IGN: [JT]X25Keanesta
Time Alive: 113.7 hrs
Humanity: 778

Murders: 7
Bandit Kills: 6
Deaths: 65
Zombies Killed: 1,396

I'm not a bandit!
When are you not wet...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:04 am 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:18 am 

IGN: [JT]X25Keanesta
Time Alive: 113.7 hrs
Humanity: 778

Murders: 7
Bandit Kills: 6
Deaths: 65
Zombies Killed: 1,396

I'm not a bandit!
Sorry for the late notice on this:
Well... to start off, I had been killed a few days earlier and spawned at balota. I checked the hangars, and found nothing of use. I then checked the ATC, where, again, there was nothing of worthwhile. I went over to the industrial hangars at the end of the airfield to check for a car. Again, no luck. I knew that there was a very low value military spawn and chuckled at myself for even thinking about finding anything good, or anything at all in this good-for-nothing loot spawn. So I said, "Ah what the hell, I am right next to it, could you imagine...." As I walked over to it, I look down at the dirt, and there it is, a DMR hidden under the dirt, with 3 mags, ready to go.
I had survived with this weapon for a few days at this point, and I was checking out spawns for cars and barracks for loot. Then, I found that ural at Petrovka, and I was cruising around when my fuel started to get low, so I headed to a few industrial spawns and luckily found myself some jerry cans and I filled the truck all the way up at a fuel tank. Over side chat, elite and omen had been talking about flying around in their plane and what not. Omen had signed off, or gone somewhere else and Elite said, being Elite, that he had the plane and he wanted to know if I wanted it. I knew this was too good to be true but just to see what would happen, I decided to say, "sure." Meanwhile, in my ural, I am approaching Kabanino, knowing that there is more than likely someone at northwest or around that area. I am driving cautiously, avoiding towns and trying not to spawn zombies, and driving through forests to avoid detection. I notice a bright area with some smoke around it next to Kabanino and, after seeing Omen's video, I expect there to be people. I park my Ural in the trees about 500m away and run up to a treeline that is close. I look around with my bambie DMR and see no threats in the area. So i move up to the heli crash and find myself some decent weaponry, including some m240's. I like my gun so I head back to the ural to pull it up to the crash and fill it with the heli crash's arsenal of weapons. I start to load the truck and as i access the gear of the truck i hear beeping. My ears quiver as I recognize the sound and realize it is that of a plane! all of the sudden i see the plane flopping around above me (at this point I am about at the drivers seat of the truck in the picture). I figured this mystery pilot was Elite but I was not sure. I also thought that they did a terrible job landing, or they were trying to crash it into me. Well, it turns out that Elite was actually trying to crash it into me, and plane didn't explode for some reason. Anyway, all of the sudden the plane teleports back behind the heli crash (where you see it now) and I try to get into my ural to drive away. As my character is going through the animation to get into the truck, I see my back is getting riddled with 7.62 NATO rounds from an m240. Somehow I am still alive, and as I am in the truck and start to try to drive forward, it starts slowly rotating to the left and not making any forward progress. I conclude in a fraction of a second that the tire must be popped and i get out as fast as possible. I weave hear and there and turn around to spray that beloved DMR that has kept me alive for so long. I run out and reload as my attacker runs around me and pumps another belt of heart-stopping 7.62 NATO rounds into me. I start to spray another mag of the same ammo, but my weapon is semi automatic and only holds twenty shots. However, my efforts were in vain, and the server's database finally caught up to itself ending the terrible reign of desync and portraying another screen no survivor ever wants to see. "YOU ARE DEAD." While my heart is still pounding ferociously, I slowly type to EliteSoldier[SNM!], "crazy desync," and he types back, "you would have been dead either way." I would have expected nothing less from him, and decide that it is a good time to disconnect, and join my friends in another game.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:41 pm 

IGN: Jdog
Time Alive: 0.0 hrs
Humanity: 2,500

Murders: 0
Bandit Kills: 0
Deaths: 0
Zombies Killed: 0

I'm not a bandit!
Lol heres one I found of omen.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:57 pm 

No Gamer Profile
MORE PHOTOSHOPS!!

dicks

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:58 pm 

No Gamer Profile
Wait...why am I white?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:25 pm 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
SNM! Omen wrote:
Wait...why am I white?

there are no black dead bodies in dayz it whites you up when you die :(

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:03 pm 

No Gamer Profile
do all dead bodies put on sun glasses too? weird i never noticed this. i just thought all my victims were douche bags.