Time Alive: 0.0 hrs
Humanity: 2,500

Murders: 0
Bandit Kills: 0
Deaths: 0
Zombies Killed: 0

I'm not a bandit!
Hey Guys!

My friends and I don´t call ourself the Fail-Patrol for no reason... So join our DayZ-experience whilst I share my own fails from time to time. Maybe my friends will join in... (but maybe you want to share your fails too? No need to be a member of the Fail-Patrol to actually fail.)

First of all, one of our most fucked up moments in the game so far: When our base got broken into and pretty much everthing was lost due to a random act of vandalism (Please loot as much as you can carry but smahing tents?). While this may seem pretty FUBAR we actually enjoyed rebuilding ourself and push trough that.
To some extend {RD} helped us out a lot, so thx guys! ;)

My last fail was pretty dumb, and occured yesterday evening. My team of 3 was making an excursion to NEAF and i accidently brought SD-munition. No problem for the M4A3 ACOG GL I found right before, but as it revealed later it became a problem for the M16A4 I picked up before the actual "fight" - rendering me practically defenceless. Of course in that situation a camo-guy tryed to sneak in some trees a couple of meters away from me, observing the airfield. I manage to become aware of him before he did, and sneak up on me - only to hear that destinctive *click* trying to solve the situation. Needless to say he could change his sniper for the SAW and finish me on the spot, without any haste. Dayuum - what a fail. Needless to say i glitched away my hatchet picking up the M16 - but what´s the worst that can happen amiright? :D

So far, lesson learned. Situational awareness is nice, but if you fail to look at your HUD you´re gonna have a bad time.

See you guys around!

Post subject: Re: The Fail-Patrol Report
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:39 am 

IGN: eberteby
Current Life: 9.8 hrs
Time Alive: 860.1 hrs
Humanity: -235,384

Murders: 152
Bandit Kills: 159
Deaths: 352
Zombies Killed: 4,720

I'm a bandit!
I was already wondering why you were looking in my backpack instead of putting a bullet in my brain :)

Don't know if it was your friend who was in thesame treeline but he got me to 6k health ( down to 4k from the bleeding ), ran south after I got shot and kept overwatch on the firestation as bernard was shooting at a guy up there, couldn't do much more cause my screen was shaking as fuck.

Bernard managed to stop a guy running from my previous treeline up to the firestation and shot a couple of rounds at him, I ran back to my original position and saw him running, tossed a grenade at him followed by 100 rounds of SAW spraying like mad at 3k health ( was losing blood cause no food ) and managed to take him out like 30 seconds before restart.

Mayby a tip for your base, split up the vault in seperate parts so if people manage to break in they only get to one section and not be able to destroy everything aswell :), it wasn't our squad though cause we don't destroy tents and last base we broke into was sT a couple of weeks ago.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:56 pm 

IGN: Christoph
Current Life: 0.0 hrs
Time Alive: 0.0 hrs
Humanity: 2,500

Murders: 0
Bandit Kills: 0
Deaths: 0
Zombies Killed: 0

I'm not a bandit!
Yeah, normally I´ d acted much more friendly because I took you for one of my squadmates - realising my mistake I panicked... that´s normally when I get killed. :roll: I should have just talked to you, nothing to lose anyway...

There were like 4 factions there I think, in retrospect even if two of us got killed but the last one could loot one of the agressors and loot 3 (!!!) Tents (which I value much higher than a fancy M16A4) so we´d not be very mad at anyone. It was very a very funny incidend, I learned a lot. (And PvP is some sort of my achilles heel... )

Regarding our base, we improved quite a bit. Yet it´s reassuring that RD seems to have the airsuperiority, one worry less and we even experiment with battlements - i don´t think they will make a great difference. In the end everyone who sticks his head out is going to die anyway. ´Nades ftw... ;)

Let´s see what happens to me today... ^^

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:35 pm 

IGN: reen624
Current Life: 11.0 hrs
Time Alive: 241.8 hrs
Humanity: 35,766

Murders: 1
Bandit Kills: 63
Deaths: 99
Zombies Killed: 2,202

I'm a hero!
It has been a couple of days now but i still want to report that one:

I stopped ebertebys rage-trip on the rD base.
He got some of the rD guys, an ural and was raging on to the heli. Supported by his dmr he felt very safe and invincible on his sniper hill. Till I shot him in the back.
Attachment:
2014-03-02_00002.jpg
2014-03-02_00002.jpg [ 933.94 KiB | Viewed 7407 times ]

;)

And another one:

Not very much to say:
Attachment:
2014-03-05_00006.jpg
2014-03-05_00006.jpg [ 268.2 KiB | Viewed 7407 times ]

And:

It will be useless to break into our Base the next few days/weeks,
cause "RapeTheFail" Vol.3 is out now!