Login |  Register |  FAQ

Steam Group

Teamspeak Server

Server Statistics

Facebook Page

Where is sT| Base !? anyone seen??

Post subject: Where is sT| Base !? anyone seen??
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:58 pm 

IGN: Bor0s
Current Life: 2.2 hrs
Time Alive: 486.9 hrs
Humanity: -362,532

Murders: 145
Bandit Kills: 62
Deaths: 295
Zombies Killed: 4,655

I'm a bandit!
Hello Everyone!

I dont understand just why Seaweed removed the sT| base, named by you "Marian base" :shock: , for your information, we are all built this base, and what you have done is unfair, for many players.
Marian has been banned for it that he had his sentence without offending anyone, I dont think that this is enough reason to remove our base..
and finally..
I want to thank you all for nice time on this server, for me something like 470h and also wants to thank the admins for your hard work and you Seaweed for ignoring me on ts today, u showed class..

Post subject: Re: Where is sT| Base !? anyone seen??
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:37 pm 
Site Admin

IGN: Seaweed
Current Life: 11.8 hrs
Time Alive: 1242.5 hrs
Humanity: -193,116

Murders: 162
Bandit Kills: 69
Deaths: 122
Zombies Killed: 7,911

I'm a bandit!
When a player is banned from ZS every item built by their character is deleted. You guys were unfortunate in that marian built everything you had. You 2nd flag is still there as you built that, as are any tents or stashes not built by marian.

I wasn't ignoring you earlier either Boros I have a job and other things to do, I am not on Teamspeak 24/7 and I respond to messages whenever I can. I like you you're a good guy but Marian finally pushed it too far. Not just today but in general and me and Eby who he was also a dick to earlier are tired of it. We do this for free we are not servants, and we don't do it for people like Marian who show no respect whatsoever.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:39 pm 

IGN: Lamzak
Current Life: 7.0 hrs
Time Alive: 269.4 hrs
Humanity: 8,359

Murders: 13
Bandit Kills: 49
Deaths: 105
Zombies Killed: 3,460

I'm a hero!
Is it possible to show the exact reasons behind the ban, except for "being a dick"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:54 pm 

I'm a bandit!
You well know that Marian worked with the construction our base, so we had an agreement between us that one building, and now we have nothing. It's not okay, it seems to me that you could solve this differently, you had to banish him to the ts and would be calm, and dont remove everything that belonged to the clan, each of us spent time on it's own, now it's wasted time

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:56 pm 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
Timo wrote:
Is it possible to show the exact reasons behind the ban, except for "being a dick"

It's a combination of things over time, I have been very close to banning Marian many times so lets start from the begining.

1. Marian accused me of working for RD after a missunderstanding when he first came to this server. This was sorted out eventually between us, but his initial response was still that I was "working for RD", when I was thought he had glitched into a base. This was the general attitude I always got from Marian and some other sT guys. That I do things only for clans like RD and MM and never anyone else.
2. sT have broken into the FP base before using a glitch, they then tried to steal toolboxes from inside and break out before we caught them. In retrospect its at this point I should have banned the clan, having banned marian previously for glitching into bases they knew it was not allowed. At the least when most players encounter a bug they will contact me, not try to cover it up.
3. sT left a player inside the RD base for over a week after removing a single item, before getting him to log back in again and destroy the bases contents again a second time.
4. sT did the same thing again with the MM base this time leaving the player logged off inside their base for even longer. The two above events resulted in me having to write the login and logout scripts we have at bases now. They were never needed before this but sT had their "loophole" in the rules and made clear they would abuse it till I closed it. RD also did this to sT but I believe that would never happen if sT hadn't started using "base logoffs" the way they did.
5. Another new rule I had to add because of sT. Marian took to spamming other peoples base locations continually in sidechat in the hope someone else would raid them for him I guess. No one else ever did it in more than 1 year of this server, but I had to add it to the rules page just so he wouldn't do it.
6. "vehicle hoarding" drama. Marians reaction to the vehicle hoarding rule, once again the same as it was with logging out at bases. I see a loophole here, how can my clan exploit this so that the admin has to add yet more rules. Boros was much more productive to talk to yesterday than marian and assured me they would just build a 2nd base and play by the rules.
7. Generally accusing me of bias or favouritism or doing things to screw his clan over at any opportunity.

Ok I think that covers everything that sT were "warned" in the past over. Plus of course Ryndus and Arleqin generally being constantly annoying in sidechat. MAF and Marcins both accused me of shit in the past, thankfully they stopped playing. Oh and I added a rule about namechanges and made the nickchange log public because of continual st namechanging. I would normally have banned the whole squad in a case like this but boro0s and wombat especially are good guys. It's only ever marian I seem to get grief from since MAF and Marcins left.

The reason I was so angry with Marian yesterday with the vehicle hoarding posts, and before that his messages to me on TS. Were because its the same reaction I get from him before, heres a hole the rules so now I will force the admin to add a new rule. His attitude to me is alway seems to have accusations and he never cooperates easily.

So today sT start building a 2nd flag so they can have a garage. They built this flag less than 1km from the shore at balota. Eberteby contacted them about this and their reaction was the same as it always is with us. Instead of respecting the rule its to complain and accuse us of bias (they said MM base and our own are closer than 1.5km).

I'm tired of marians terrible attitude towards the admins, he has no respect for us or anything we say and seems to take pleasure in having me add things to the rules page. They have created me more headaches and problems than anyone I have ever had on this server before. Marian doesn't show us any respect at all and see's the rules of the server only as a list of things he needs to find away to work around. I'm sick of him accusing me of bias or doing things against his clan when I make changes for the good of everyone on the server - such as the vehicle hoarding script. Today was just the final straw in what has been an ongoing issue since they first started here.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:57 pm 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
Bor0s wrote:
You well know that Marian worked with the construction our base, so we had an agreement between us that one building, and now we have nothing. It's not okay, it seems to me that you could solve this differently, you had to banish him to the ts and would be calm, and dont remove everything that belonged to the clan, each of us spent time on it's own, now it's wasted time

You have marian to thank for how I responded today, see my post above. I've told him plenty of times before that we won't put up with the same crap, I told him what the consequences would be too and we just get more and more shit from him any time he doesn't agree.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:17 pm 

I'm a bandit!
Seaweed wrote:
Bor0s wrote:

You have marian to thank for how I responded today, see my post above. I've told him plenty of times before that we won't put up with the same crap, I told him what the consequences would be too and we just get more and more shit from him any time he doesn't agree.

Enough to assign everything to me and then ban, or start from ts ban..

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:17 pm 

I'm a hero!
Holy crap, so you actually just removed 1500 hours of play in your server of different players, because you had different opinions with marian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:24 pm 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
Timo wrote:
Holy crap, so you actually just removed 1500 hours of play in your server of different players, because you had different opinions with marian

No what I actually did was not ban all of st and only ban Marian for him continually showing no respect to myself or my admins.

Items are removed whenever a player is permabanned.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:26 pm 

I'm a hero!
So there was no possibility to save all the work they did? Not a single possibility?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:27 pm 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
Bor0s wrote:
Seaweed wrote:
Bor0s wrote:

Enough to assign everything to me and then ban, or start from ts ban..

Because we've done that for you before many times. Many times Marian has said he understands and won't do it yet every time he does it again when he doesn't agree.

Maybe my mistake was not banning him sooner.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:34 pm 

I'm a bandit!
I see that it is a great relief for you all ..so let's finish this is the way you want..
but pls make last rule, somthing like "Dont be like Marian - you cant have your own opinion, because you and your clan will lose everything on the server"
I have learned after these hours that such basebuilding sucks because it spends too much time, then it is as you can see, you may need to do an age restriction here, because that eg 15 year old does not have their own opinion .. maybe this is a good solution.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:35 pm 

I'm a bandit!
thanks for the game and lost time

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:15 pm 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
Bor0s wrote:
I see that it is a great relief for you all ..so let's finish this is the way you want..
but pls make last rule, somthing like "Dont be like Marian - you cant have your own opinion, because you and your clan will lose everything on the server"
I have learned after these hours that such basebuilding sucks because it spends too much time, then it is as you can see, you may need to do an age restriction here, because that eg 15 year old does not have their own opinion .. maybe this is a good solution.

Marian wasn't banned for his opinion he was banned for the way he expressed it towards me. As I know I've told marian before, I do this for free and it's not fun for me to receive nothing but hostility or false accusations from someone I do this for. Players who won't cooperate with admins when we try to enforce the rules of the server are not welcome here. I did add one final new rule for him though

Quote:
Respect the admins. We do this for fun and for free! It is not fun for us when people don’t show respect towards us or to the rules of the server when we enforce them.

Good luck in the future to yourself and wombat, as I told you yesterday if every player was like yourself my job would be easy Bor0s. It's unfortunate that the only person from sT I generally had contact with was exactly the opposite.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:37 pm 

IGN: Daisy
Current Life: 0.0 hrs
Time Alive: 0.0 hrs
Humanity: 2,500

Murders: 0
Bandit Kills: 0
Deaths: 0
Zombies Killed: 0

I'm not a bandit!
sigh.

I cannot say anything except that I believe this has gone too far, on both sides.

As i am a rather new player to the server (coming up on a month, i guess), I cannot comment on previous events regarding Marian, but I can tell you that I the overall picture i have of Marian is good, he is a fucking crazy guy, utterly hilarious and committed, something which i believe his total hours ingame, and relatively massive accomplishments (base size, humanity etc.) will prove.
Although, it is not to shove away that Marian has been living on a knifes edge, I belive that the punishment given to Marian (which in this case also affects the rest of sT|) is too much. Let past times be what they are,past times. Marian has multiple times stopped people in teamspeak from bug abuse and/or glitching. And recently stopped my (sometimes exessive) chat trolling, due to one of his former team mates was banned for it.

Furtherly, this will have a major impact on the biggest clans which currently reside in ZS(MM,RD,FP and ICD). the hole left by sT| will not exactly enrichen the gameplay for the bigger clans, and now if you think about it, as RD and FP are allies ( no matter how much they denie it, lets all be honest here, they are) and MM are allies with them on occasion, who will ever be able to touch MM and RD bases?

Also at last, I do not like the punishment being indirectly carried out on Wombat at Bor0s, as being stated, this is an unfortunate event of Marian being their main basebuilder, but for what it is worth, if they decide to keep playing after all this hazzle, I think they should be refunded, somewhat, somehow at least a part of what they have contributed to. As Seaweed says, they are good guys.

TL;DR
I dont like the result, banning Marian and removing all of Wombat and Bor0s' work is too harsh.

- Daisy :evil:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:39 pm 

I'm a hero!
I can confirm:

. Marian has multiple times stopped people in teamspeak from bug abuse and/or glitching. And recently stopped my (sometimes exessive) chat trolling, due to one of his former team mates was banned for it.

And:

The removal of the base is disgusting. And even though it's Marian's fault. This is the worst thing I've ever see an admin do on such a successful server. You seem to forget that the hours they spended on the server also have value, just as the hours you put in.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:40 pm 

IGN: eberteby
Current Life: 9.8 hrs
Time Alive: 860.1 hrs
Humanity: -235,384

Murders: 152
Bandit Kills: 159
Deaths: 352
Zombies Killed: 4,720

I'm a bandit!
There is a difference between having an opinion about every new rule / existing rule and giving us feedback. Breaking things down / showing no respect has no use at all besides disrespecting people. Feedback / constructive criticism is and will always be welcome.

Shouting that Seaweed changes things to fuck him over while he is actually trying to make gameplay more enjoyable for the good of the server ( yes, I don't think having 90 % of the vehicles hoarded in the 4 biggest bases is a good thing in general for the server ) is one of those examples besides the many others.

Not even mentioning the way he acts / communicates, if I read the thread of the new rule involving anti vehicle hoarding, all I read in his post is his'opinion' about avoiding ( so called legitimately ) the new rule, ignoring it and acting like he knows better. If rules get introduced I hope people realise it's for the better, not to fuck people over like he always thinks / thought. He tried everything to get around any rules / broke them several times.

I'll only give one example, they broke into a base by using the get in driver option :
http://puu.sh/8swOa.jpg
http://puu.sh/8swQb.jpg

Taking toolboxes out of the tent
1) http://puu.sh/8swS8.jpg
into 2) http://puu.sh/8swT8.jpg
After contacting them during this break in Marian lied, telling Seaweed first they didn't take any toolboxes out of the tents, secondly saying he didn't know wombat took toolboxes out of the tents to cover up his lie. Things like that are just unbelievable frustrating for admins, and definitely for the player's this base was from because if we weren't looking and used the toolboxes from inside the base we would not have known.

I even want to copy the chatlog from this midday I had with him : http://puu.sh/8sx5y.png

I don't think he respects me at all and have no idea why he even plays on a server he despites the admins from. As I told him directly ( "I don't know how close that base is to the coast but if you do know about this rule, why didn't you report MM's base first and decided to built one too close yourself"). He just started to 'attack' me. I actually thinks he just enjoys breaking / get around rules and making us spend our time.

It's not all about the thread involving the vehicle hoarding but it's how he has been acting all the time he has been on the server already, it just kept adding up. In Dutch we have a saying, the drop that makes the bucket overspill. Guess this happened today.

So yeah, I do fully agree with the ban.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:54 pm 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
Daisy wrote:
sigh.

Also at last, I do not like the punishment being indirectly carried out on Wombat at Bor0s, as being stated, this is an unfortunate event of Marian being their main basebuilder, but for what it is worth, if they decide to keep playing after all this hazzle, I think they should be refunded, somewhat, somehow at least a part of what they have contributed to. As Seaweed says, they are good guys.

TL;DR
I dont like the result, banning Marian and removing all of Wombat and Bor0s' work is too harsh.

- Daisy :evil:

I agree with you that it is very unfair for the others that they lost the entire base. That again is merely an extension of the rules. It's a sign of my frustration with the way marian pushed the exact letter of the rules that I chose to follow my rules with the item removal too when he was banned. That's not to say there aren't backups containing all the basebuilding items. Should the rest of sT wish to continue and their attitudes towards the admins are not the same as marians if they do play maybe we can find a solution in future. It's not a quick thing to do and not something I was willing to do for them today after recent attitudes and events that's for sure. I pretty much assumed without marian the rest would unfortunately leave any way though, but boros and wombat did not deserve a ban.

As far as marians concerned his reaction to the whole vehicle hoarding thing made me so angry, because it was so typical of his reaction to almost every interaction with me since he came to the server and there's been lots. It's something we've discussed multiple times before and today especially after he showed the same attitude to Eberteby we decided enough was enough. It's not like I haven't spoken to him about this attitude before and nothing has changed.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:30 pm 

IGN: arleqin
Current Life: 0.4 hrs
Time Alive: 135.3 hrs
Humanity: -37,936

Murders: 48
Bandit Kills: 28
Deaths: 120
Zombies Killed: 2,015

I'm a bandit!
Dear Seaweed, how many times will I lose all of my goods which I spent over 100 hours working for?
First, Nawrot's base with all of my loot inside, now our sT base which everything I worked to get back.

Why didnt you ban me at the beginings of my playing here, it would have the same result, but I could use this huge amount of time somewhere else.

Thanks, yours
Arleqin

Last edited by arleqin on Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:36 pm 

I'm a bandit!
I'm too old for such discussions because it does not make sense, I will remain at the facts, no one here wants us and is what it is. end
I want the ban on this server, I accidentally did not go and lose more time
Seaweed delete this thread, fuck it

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:46 pm 

IGN: Wojciech
Current Life: 21.2 hrs
Time Alive: 458.4 hrs
Humanity: -198,816

Murders: 93
Bandit Kills: 136
Deaths: 168
Zombies Killed: 4,476

I'm a bandit!
I don't know what attidute Marian represented today or at any disscussion with admin, but just fyi, he also prevented us many times from asking you about random stuff. Mainly - when we were dying just of being noobish, and we were about to ask if it was not a cheated kill. He was saying "don't cry, just play".

It actually feels like everything is about this new car rule. I don't get at all why they couldn't build their own bases (anyway they wouldn't have succeeded). You said you will have to check if they play together and its too much work. So why didn't you warn me that I can't put my second flag (for ICDb) as i played also with ICDs who already had 3rd flag for entire clan (splitted a little though). Marian was kinda sad about it that we already started 3 flags.
Other thing is I believe (or I should say: everybody knows) there are other clans who play together almost everytime (at least when there's an action), and fact that they play together didn't disallow them to have 3 separate bases (or even more I'm not even sure). Btw, we also played a lot with Hunter, gave him stuff many times and there was no problem...

I also know already from flights in a heli that Marian is stubborn person. Me too tbh, so we had a lot of disagreements about few things. Nevertheless he was probobly nicest guy I met on the server although i never expected to ally with ST in beginning.
I didn't see in the screenshot from you Eby that he was very mean or so - sarcastic I would imagine. It's very easy to mislead intentions/emotions in a text messages, I think you have taken that too serious. But of course I didn't see previous conversations between you (exept spy info thing).

But whatever. What just happened for me is sad. Feels like incredible misunderstanding on both sides.
I always appreciate your work, aswell the whole server community (however some people seem to be too serious about it at moments :P). You probobly hold one of best DayZ servers, but loosing all my allies I'm forced to leave aswell (we can't hold war alone with 3 clans, 2 of which are much bigger than us). I'm pretty much person who caused the war between RD and us I feel (at least I was up for a war being upset for them when they striked us regulary with heli), so I hope they will get a littlebit more friendly to poor ICDs when I leave.

I wish you and whole server community luck and fun.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:48 pm 

IGN: Marian
Current Life: 3.2 hrs
Time Alive: 643.9 hrs
Humanity: -1,058,663

Murders: 418
Bandit Kills: 219
Deaths: 813
Zombies Killed: 9,985

I'm a bandit!
Seaweed wrote:

LIER! The same situation with base Daisy and some guy who get ban for hacks... <-- what seaweed did? He gave all access to Daisy to remove all items and get all ttks back!! ^^

Eberteby wrote:

I'll only give one example, they broke into a base by using the get in driver option :
http://puu.sh/8swOa.jpg
http://puu.sh/8swQb.jpg

Taking toolboxes out of the tent
1) http://puu.sh/8swS8.jpg
into 2) http://puu.sh/8swT8.jpg
After contacting them during this break in Marian lied, telling Seaweed first they didn't take any toolboxes out of the tents, secondly saying he didn't know wombat took toolboxes out of the tents to cover up his lie. Things like that are just unbelievable frustrating for admins, and definitely for the player's this base was from because if we weren't looking and used the toolboxes from inside the base we would not have known.

Do u have other examples? LIER!!

It was me who glitched there? LIER!!

We talked about it with seaweed, told him that i didnt know that Wombat toke TB (he had TB in his backpack from our base), after everything Wombat didnt get ban (seaweed wanted to give him 24h), I talked with Wombat and he didnt do it again, now he is "good guy" ^^

Seaweed wrote:
Marian accused me of working for RD after a missunderstanding when he first came to this server. This was sorted out eventually between us, but his initial response was still that I was "working for RD", when I was thought he had glitched into a base. This was the general attitude I always got from Marian and some other sT guys. That I do things only for clans like RD and MM and never anyone else.

LIER! <-- It was MAF and Marcins. They stopped play because i said to them to stop crying in game/TS/to Seaweed

Seaweed wrote:
sT left a player inside the RD base for over a week after removing a single item, before getting him to log back in again and destroy the bases contents again a second time.

RD did to us the same first!, when i told to Seaweed that should be a rule... he told me that is not a rule and we can do that... after our action now is rule and we are bad because we did it HAHAHAHA

Seaweed wrote:
sT did the same thing again with the MM base this time leaving the player logged off inside their base for even longer. The two above events resulted in me having to write the login and logout scripts we have at bases now. They were never needed before this but sT had their "loophole" in the rules and made clear they would abuse it till I closed it. RD also did this to sT but I believe that would never happen if sT hadn't started using "base logoffs" the way they did.

RD did that first

Seaweed wrote:
Another new rule I had to add because of sT. Marian took to spamming other peoples base locations continually in sidechat in the hope someone else would raid them for him I guess. No one else ever did it in more than 1 year of this server, but I had to add it to the rules page just so he wouldn't do it.

IT WAS ALLOWED!!

I think its enough but i think will be more of "your truth" <-- and u want respect? for what?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:58 pm 

IGN: Daisy
Current Life: 0.0 hrs
Time Alive: 0.0 hrs
Humanity: 2,500

Murders: 0
Bandit Kills: 0
Deaths: 0
Zombies Killed: 0

I'm not a bandit!
Marian wrote:
Seaweed wrote:

LIER! The same situation with base Daisy and some guy who get ban for hacks... <-- what seaweed did? He gave all access to Daisy to remove all items and get all ttks back!! ^^

Confirming this.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:04 pm 

IGN: Wojciech
Current Life: 21.2 hrs
Time Alive: 458.4 hrs
Humanity: -198,816

Murders: 93
Bandit Kills: 136
Deaths: 168
Zombies Killed: 4,476

I'm a bandit!
Marian wrote:
Seaweed wrote:

It wasn't for hacks, it was for combat logging. Guess if it was hacks, Daisy would be also banned. But it was ban anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:09 pm 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!

390 items is a lot more than like 9 items.
Do u have other examples? LIER!!

sT added uids to nawrots infostands giving you access to 3 bases regardless of if he was online rather than the 2 every other group have had access to. <- another example of you trying to push something that is not in the rules but in the eyes of anyone else in the server, would be something you would ASK ABOUT BEFORE YOU DID IT

It was me who glitched there? LIER!!

You are standing next to the base in the screenshot with boros dude and it was you who spoke to me about it.

LIER! <-- It was MAF and Marcins. They stopped play because i said to them to stop crying in game/TS/to Seaweed

great but their attitude is no different to how yours has been with me.

RD did to us the same first!, when i told to Seaweed that should be a rule... he told me that is not a rule and we can do that... after our action now is rule and we are bad because we did it HAHAHAHA

RD left a guy inside your base with a helicopter, we said this was fine we had done it to someone before too. However when we did it and when RD did it that person continued to play as they normally would. They logged in regularly at the same times and continued to play. I would assume this is a reasonably natural assumption to make here that its a pretty different thing having someone inside something for 7+ days without logging in once. Not to mention the fact you broke in to the base originally to get there, you didn't land there in a chopper. Yet you never asked me about doing this. I just told you about what we had done and how, and I told you that RD had used a chopper to get into your base.

This is just another example of the way you are, exactly the same thing with the vehicle script. You live to stretch the rules, and create work for the admins. You claim ignorance when you are stretching a rule that has not been created yet and only seem satisfied if I make a rule for it or waste hours coding a script to stop it.

We don't put every thing in the world on the rule book because there are some thigns its more productive not to mention. You just give people ideas for thigns they can do they might never have even thought of. That we as admins have no way to catch in certain circumstances. There are all kinds of glitches and bugs we would ban for that we don't have specific rules for. All you ever have to do is ask an admin about things first and this is most players reaction.

RD did that first

RD did not do the same thing you did, they did not leave someone offline for an extended period of time without logging in again until his friends were outside with a toolbox. That is something clearly different.

IT WAS ALLOWED!!

No it just wasn't not allowed yet, there are some things you can't create a rule for until you realise someone is actually going to do it.... It's not like you told me you were doing it to either RD or MM until afterwards.

We don't want players like you marian who want us to have to fight against them all the time. This is the first Dayz server you have ever played in. I suggest you spend some in some others, behave the same way you do here and see how you find things. I hope you also enjoy the same level of support as you always have from myself and my admins with your time as here. I hope they help you as much for things like combat logging, fixes for bugs or loopholes in their rules you find and most importantly making everyone else on the server is abiding by the same rules you attempt to.