Login |  Register |  FAQ

Steam Group

Teamspeak Server

Server Statistics

Facebook Page

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Where is sT| Base !? anyone seen??

Post subject: Re: Where is sT| Base !? anyone seen??
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:12 pm 

IGN: Nice Guy Eddie
Current Life: 8.2 hrs
Time Alive: 367.1 hrs
Humanity: -171,385

Murders: 81
Bandit Kills: 87
Deaths: 82
Zombies Killed: 2,096

Wearing a ghillie suit!
I'm a bandit!
In general I can understand the reason why Seaweed banned Marian because he was just tired of all the work and trouble he created for him.

But there are a few things I would clarify and speak for:

1. It was ME who started logging out in he sT base and camping it, with the aim to catch them off guard and destroy all their stuff. sT reacted to this and so both of us (sT and RD) caused the rule with the base logouts.

2. I think it isn't fair at all just to delete all the stuff Marian built just because he built it. Bor0s and wombat deserve their share which is AT LEAST 2/3 of the stuff but in my opinion they should inherit all of it. When we rebuilt our base a few weeks ago I think 2 of our members "built" the base while I was directing them. I trust them but I think it would be ridicoulus to delete those parts of our base we built together just because HE clicked on "finish object". So I don't think this treatment ist fair to Bor0s and wombat in any way.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:23 pm 
Site Admin

IGN: Seaweed
Current Life: 11.8 hrs
Time Alive: 1242.5 hrs
Humanity: -193,116

Murders: 162
Bandit Kills: 69
Deaths: 122
Zombies Killed: 7,911

I'm a bandit!
rCane wrote:

2. I think it isn't fair at all just to delete all the stuff Marian built just because he built it. Bor0s and wombat deserve their share which is AT LEAST 2/3 of the stuff but in my opinion they should inherit all of it. When we rebuilt our base a few weeks ago I think 2 of our members "built" the base while I was directing them. I trust them but I think it would be ridicoulus to delete those parts of our base we built together just because HE clicked on "finish object". So I don't think this treatment ist fair to Bor0s and wombat in any way.

As you RD guys have seen in the past (and jonas with some items he has stuck at taichos old base) its not a quick thing for me to transfer ownership for a large number of objects like that. It's not something I was particularly in the mood to do for them at the moment. As I said though if any of the other st guys did play besides marian a percentage could be restored later.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:27 pm 

IGN: Marian
Current Life: 3.2 hrs
Time Alive: 643.9 hrs
Humanity: -1,058,663

Murders: 418
Bandit Kills: 219
Deaths: 813
Zombies Killed: 9,985

I'm a bandit!
Seaweed wrote:
LIER! The same situation with base Daisy and some guy who get ban for hacks... <-- what seaweed did? He gave all access to Daisy to remove all items and get all ttks back!! ^^

390 items is a lot more than like 9 items.
Do u have other examples? LIER!!

And? its not our fault that we had bigger base ^^

sT added uids to nawrots infostands giving you access to 4 bases regardless of if he was online rather than the 2 every other group have had access to. <- another example of you trying to push something that is not in the rules but in the eyes of anyone else in the server, would be something you would ASK ABOUT BEFORE YOU DID IT

Ask about what? about friendship with other clan? And who was added? Arleqin! When Nawrot stopped play, arleqin joined to us

It was me who glitched there? LIER!!

You are standing next to the base in the screenshot with boros dude and it was you who spoke to me about it.

No LIER it was u who called me to ts ^^

We talked about it with seaweed, told him that i didnt know that Wombat toke TB (he had TB in his backpack from our base), after everything Wombat didnt get ban (seaweed wanted to give him 24h), I talked with Wombat and he didnt do it again, now he is "good guy" ^^

LIER! <-- It was MAF and Marcins. They stopped play because i said to them to stop crying in game/TS/to Seaweed

great but their attitude is no different to how yours has been with me.

Dont complain about me, when u are doing sth stupid, im not that person who will clap u for that ^^ ...for example what its mean that we cant split and play as single players in "YOUR server" with single bases

RD did to us the same first!, when i told to Seaweed that should be a rule... he told me that is not a rule and we can do that... after our action now is rule and we are bad because we did it HAHAHAHA

RD left a guy inside your base with a helicopter (who logout there and wait for us when we will back - ofc they did it few time), we said this was fine we had done it to someone before too. However when we did it and when RD did it that person continued to play as they normally would. They logged in regularly at the same times and continued to play. I would assume this is a reasonably natural assumption to make here that its a pretty different thing having someone inside something for 7+ days without logging in once.

This is just another example of the way you are, exactly the same thing with the vehicle script. You live to stretch the rules, and create work for the admins. You claim ignorance when you are stretching a rule that has not been created yet and only seem satisfied if I make a rule for it or waste hours coding a script to stop it.

RD did that first

RD did not do the same thing you did, they did not leave someone offline for an extended period of time without logging in again until his friends were outside with a toolbox. That is something clearly different.

They did u LIER!!!

IT WAS ALLOWED!!

No it just wasn't not allowed yet, there are some things you can't create a rule for until you realise someone is actually going to do it.... It's not like you told me you were doing it to either RD or MM until afterwards.

Its normal - how can u know about no exist rule? After this rule i reported one guy for doing that and he got ban

We don't want players like you marian who want us to have to fight against them all the time. This is the first Dayz server you have ever played in. I suggest you spend some in some others, behave the same way you do here and see how you find things. I hope you also enjoy the same level of support as you always have from myself and my admins with your time as here. I hope they help you as much for things like combat logging, fixes for bugs or loopholes in their rules you find and most importantly making everyone else on the server is abiding by the same rules you attempt to.

Says admin who helped protect RD base (kicked me with ban) when i was inside their base trying remove NO TENTS! JUST GUNS!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:33 pm 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
Talking to you is like talking to a child marian I have said all I need to good luck on your next server

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:35 pm 

IGN: Wojciech
Current Life: 21.2 hrs
Time Alive: 458.4 hrs
Humanity: -198,816

Murders: 93
Bandit Kills: 136
Deaths: 168
Zombies Killed: 4,476

I'm a bandit!
Let me tell you one more think before you accuse other clan of wasting your time adding rules (which is actually not that much work i believe with rule of revealing base positions). Basebuilding kills during fights should be forbidden, this is just ridiculous.

Imo its impossible to create good, efficent, fair and relibable set of rules at once. You have to work them out with time as you see how people play. You can never punish people for something that wasn't forbidden before though, and reminding that Marian in every post isn't nice. So far I didn't see too many examples of breaking rules that was on the server already. Exept bugging base, which haven't been done by Marian anyway I guess (at least as I know from conversation).

In my opinion also: "it wasn't disallowed yet" = "it was allowed".

Lex retro non agit - that's some good rule, even though rules on server are not equal to law. But it's just standard and should be followed.

Last edited by wojos1Artist on Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:36 pm 

IGN: Marian
Current Life: 3.2 hrs
Time Alive: 643.9 hrs
Humanity: -1,058,663

Murders: 418
Bandit Kills: 219
Deaths: 813
Zombies Killed: 9,985

I'm a bandit!
Seaweed wrote:
Talking to you is like talking to a child marian I have said all I need to good luck on your next server

Just stop lying ^^ and be fair for everybody/everytime not only for easy situation (like 390 items/9 items) or people (who u like more) ^^

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:39 pm 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
wojos1Artist wrote:
Let me tell you one more think before you accuse other clan of wasting your time adding rules (which is actually not that much work i believe with rule of revealing base positions). Basebuilding kills during fights should be forbidden, this is just ridiculous.

Imo its impossible to create good, efficent, fair and relibable set of rules at once. You have to work them out with time as you see how people play. You can never punish people for something that wasn't forbidden before though, and reminding that Marian in every post isn't nice. So far I didn't see too many examples of breaking rules that was on the server already. Exept bugging base, which haven't been done by Marian anyway I guess (at least as I know from conversation).

Lex retro non agit - that's some good rule, even though rules on server are not equal to law. But it's just standard and should be followed.

wojos I don't believe for a second you or your clan or any of the other players on this server. Would ever go to a base, break into that base destroy the contents and leave some one inside to login again and do the same thing several days later.

Not to mention have someone break into a second base part way, logoff partially inside that base. So your clan memebrs can return over a week later with toolboxes to break through to the inside. Without ever breaching the outside walls a second time until more items were removed.

Without talking to the admin about if this is possible FIRST.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:47 pm 

Wearing a ghillie suit!
I'm a bandit!
wojos1Artist wrote:

I agree with you on the subject with killing people with basebuilding stuff, because it is completely unrealistic and takes so much fun out of basefights.

The difference between Marian "not breaking any rules" and other players is that Marina just tries to exploit anything that hasnt been set in rules anywere instead of taking it to an admin to find a solution for the problem.
For example just like you stated using basebuilding to kill people is "unfair". Guess where I saw this first? I was killed by Marian at his base. I talked to Seaweed about it but sadly there wasnt any rule made about it so youf ight fire with fire. I don't think Marian took this issue before Seaweed he just uses it if he can take advantage from it.

And THIS is the attitude that got Marian banned in my opinion. Just to look for all the loopholes to abuse them and not actually maybe helping the admins to fix these.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:53 pm 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
The whole lack of a rule about killing people with basebuilding stuff was because as I told marian (to his credit he asked me before he tried this one) its too hard for us as admins to verify.

We can't just ban someone because someone else said they did it, because in a 1 on 1 situation it can't be proven. We always act on things we can verify and prove with logs, same with restoring characters gear etc. There aren't any script logs for this so unless an admin is in game at the time or another player has seen it the rule cant be enforced.

This was initially the reason there was no logoff rule too. Of course I realised the danger of this to others until sT demonstrated it with their attacks on the RD and MM bases. So I coded a script for it so admins would actually be sure that a base logoff hadn't occurred. I want to make clear here this was never discussed. I told marian how we did it to sfg and I told him RD used a chopper to do it to him. He never asked me about a player logging out and never logging in again and I think anyone who doesn't want to make trouble for an admin and players would do that.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:56 pm 

IGN: TooHighToFly
Current Life: 0.0 hrs
Time Alive: 452.6 hrs
Humanity: -134,510

Murders: 92
Bandit Kills: 68
Deaths: 127
Zombies Killed: 2,957

I'm a bandit!
Marian, have you actually tried to understand in any way shape or form where Seaweed is trying to come from?
You sound like a child.

(since we seem to be going with a BBCode trend this thread...)

To those complaining about lost time:
Are you guys getting upset at the loss of time spent on a computer game? The reason you play a game is to enjoy it. Whenever you open up a game you enjoy it and spend your time well or you don't, in which case you are wasting it.

Have you really invested well over 100 hours of your life not enjoying yourself? If so nobody has fucked you over but yourself.

This may come off as harsh but maybe if you are getting so attached to 1's and 0's stored on a computer in germany then maybe you should go outside and think about your life.

Lets look at the stats for a moment...
Seaweed has spent over double the amount of (recorded) time as Marian and triple the amount as Boros in game. I know for a fact that the majority of this time is spent spectating players and keeping this server the high quality and hacker free environment everyone has come to love. If Marian had been banned for his first offense so many of the current scripts and extra rules will have likely never been needed. There is only one person who has the right to complain about "lost time" and most people here can probably figure out who that is.

On top of this Seaweed spends time each day working on code, scripts and other features for the server. Hosting may be funded my donators at the moment but this is his server, his work, his baby.

Please don't even think about using "lost time" as a reason to be upset, its pathetic.

To those defending Marian & Co.:
"If a member of a squad breaks the rules the whole squad can be banned for breaching the same rule. It is your responsibility to make sure you and your players understand the rules."

This is NOT a misunderstanding. Marian has had to have had more chances of redemption than any other player banned from the server.

Fair enough if you have had good experiences together but don't just use that and ignore the utter drivel that has plagued every one of his posts on the forum for the last few days. Collectively the ST squad has cause more problems than every other squad banned from the server combined.

This has to come to an end guys.

To Marian:
I actually showed a polish kid in my class some of your posts in these threads today and these are his exact words:
Tom's friend Szymon wrote:
Oh god. He is a disgrace to my people. Are you sure he isn't 12?

And i'm gonna be honest, he sums it up pretty well.

I wish you the best of luck in your quest to understand the concepts of respect, maturity and dignity.
...just make sure RD did it first.

Be careful not to fall off your high horse.

~Tom

edit: removed a rude remark than I feel was inappropriate.

Last edited by tomisafish on Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:58 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:57 pm 

I'm a bandit!
rCane wrote:
I agree with you on the subject with killing people with basebuilding stuff, because it is completely unrealistic and takes so much fun out of basefights.

On other hand guess where I saw it first - at your base guys.
Didn't feel like you were disgusted with this method of fighting there... But I understand of course. Marian told me then that he used that on you before. Then I understand doing it yourself. Myself I also did that once (at least tried to scare away everybody around :D).

Should be a rule on this Seaweed...
But it's not my concern anymore

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:59 pm 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
wojos1Artist wrote:
rCane wrote:

Didn't feel like you were disgusted with this method of fighting there... But I understand of course. Marian told me then that he used that on you before. Then I understand doing it yourself. Myself I also did that once (at least tried to scare away everybody around :D).

See my post above, RD also asked me first btw.

If you think there should be a rule though talk to me about it, because I was not aware of your opinion of it till now. And I only knew of two incidents of it happening. If there's more maybe there's something I can do to force the client to make a serverside log somehow.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:07 pm 

Wearing a ghillie suit!
I'm a bandit!
Seaweed wrote:
wojos1Artist wrote:
rCane wrote:

See my post above, RD also asked me first btw.

If you think there should be a rule though talk to me about it, because I was not aware of your opinion of it till now. And I only knew of two incidents of it happening. If there's more maybe there's something I can do to force the client to make a serverside log somehow.

It is sadly actually a common defense mechanism to kill people with cheap bb material like wire fencings. But I recall our conversation about it now and how you said you couldnt enforce this rule.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:15 pm 

I'm a bandit!
Quote:
To Marian:
I actually showed a polish kid in my class some of your posts in these threads today and these are his exact words:

Well, nothing better than show 5 posts on forum to a random guy so he can "judge" the guy on second side of screen. Very mature.
As I said before, it's very easy to mislead emotions/intentions etc. within a text message. Not mensioning that Marian's English doesn't have to be at the best level and he may "sound" (how can you even use that word not hearing your interlocutor) stupid only because of problems with language.

You quoted a rule from a server. "If a member of a squad breaks the rules the whole squad can be banned for breaching the same rule. It is your responsibility to make sure you and your players understand the rules.". Then point out which particular rule Marian broke himself. Exept maybe being mean to an admin (whereas it wasn't a rule, so whole squad shouldn't be punished for that) - which I can't judge because I didn't read any messages before this day.

And why rest of ST didnt get ban then? I see no logic mate, sorry.

It got to the level, where every single thing that ST did in past is being pointed out. Why didn't they get banned then? And everything shows up now, when a car rule appears which hit sT as car holders (in a moment, where you lost all your cars, so it is easier to accept for you, and when your squad recently failed to camp for humve in front of his base - at least you had chance to see that it was outside base).

Anyway, I've learnt in my life that internet discussions are always leading nowhere. I'm just still that stupid to start up and continue. Let's just give up on this and let it be like it is before you (or Marian, because he's also not clean in this thread) start accusing people over internet that they are stupid/liers/12-year-old etc., whereas you don't even know somebody yourself...

Last edited by wojos1Artist on Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:24 pm 

IGN: Lamzak
Current Life: 7.0 hrs
Time Alive: 269.4 hrs
Humanity: 8,359

Murders: 13
Bandit Kills: 49
Deaths: 105
Zombies Killed: 3,460

I'm a hero!
The conclusion I get out of this so far is:

Marian has not done anything against the rules, only things he should have asked if it's not a glitch.
Some polish kid called Szymon calls Marian a disgrace (jesus TooHighTooFly, your post is the biggest shit I have ever seen)
Marian is giving admin's a hard time making the server perfect misusing every mistake the rules have, but not breaking any.

The only solid reason to ban Marian is because he didnt "respect" the admin's?
And is this is an instant perma-ban? Or did he get timed ban's before?

Cause I haven't seen him swearing, shaming or flaming. Just being annoying. (which is only from the admin perspective)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:29 pm 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
Timo wrote:
The conclusion I get out of this so far is:

Marian has not done anything against the rules, only things he should have asked if it's not a glitch.
Some polish kid called Szymon calls Marian a disgrace (jesus TooHighTooFly, your post is the biggest shit I have ever seen)
Marian is giving admin's a hard time making the server perfect misusing every mistake the rules have, but not breaking any.

The only solid reason to ban Marian is because he didnt "respect" the admin's?
And is this is an instant perma-ban? Or did he get timed ban's before?

Cause I haven't seen him swearing, shaming or flaming. Just being annoying. (which is only from the admin perspective)

As I have already said this is an ongoing problem which I have talked about with marian everytime it has come up. Almost since almost his first day on the server when I was accused of being unfair and protecting RD when I thought a base had been glitched into. He knows he and indeed all of sT been close to being banned for things before and his attitude towards admins "always doing things to screw him".

That is not something I can prove I don't have teamspeak logs, although I'm sure others have probably heard me mention plenty of things. However if you think I would take a decision like this lightly over a few forum posts and not from months and months worth of teamspeak messages you are sorely mistaken.

Eby says drop that filled the bucket, we say straw that broke the camels back.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:41 pm 

IGN: Benuar
Current Life: 3.9 hrs
Time Alive: 274.8 hrs
Humanity: -37,112

Murders: 36
Bandit Kills: 89
Deaths: 235
Zombies Killed: 4,531

Wearing a ghillie suit!
I'm a bandit!
So i just came back home to this clusterfuck -.-

The result of all of this, from the things i read here and i heard on ts, is that the the server is going to loose all of sT, all of ICDb, most of TNS and most of ICDs....

Biggest clusterfuck ever...

I was there the day that marian got banned for beeing in RD base. These were his early days and it was a wrong ban. I understand why someone would loose every faith in an admin after an action of this kind.

Just... clusterfuck is all i can say... cant imagine a server as cool as this one... shame it all went south so quick

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:48 pm 

IGN: arleqin
Current Life: 0.4 hrs
Time Alive: 135.3 hrs
Humanity: -37,936

Murders: 48
Bandit Kills: 28
Deaths: 120
Zombies Killed: 2,015

I'm a bandit!
Im asking again. Why am I losing all of the goods which I had collected in safe base for the second time. Thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:53 pm 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
Benuar wrote:

The result of all of this, from the things i read here and i heard on ts, is that the the server is going to loose all of sT, all of ICDb, most of TNS and most of ICDs....

I was there the day that marian got banned for beeing in RD base. These were his early days and it was a wrong ban. I understand why someone would loose every faith in an admin after an action of this kind.

Just... clusterfuck is all i can say... cant imagine a server as cool as this one... shame it all went south so quick

It's a shame you only see one side of marian whilst I get to see another with his interactions with me.

If you think the way he is with ebys screenshots from ts today is acceptable regular behaviour then that's a real shame. If you think I hadn't spoken to marian before about being banned over the way he act towards admins and pushes me to add rules you are crazy.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:55 pm 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
arleqin wrote:
Im asking again. Why am I losing all of the goods which I had collected in safe base for the second time. Thanks.

As I told you already, your things were at nawrots base. Nawrots base was removed by a script which removes items placed by a player if they haven't logged in for over 28 days. All items within a 150m radius of both nawrots flags (which he built) got removed.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:57 pm 

IGN: Mr. Pink
Current Life: 16.8 hrs
Time Alive: 298.0 hrs
Humanity: -78,939

Murders: 47
Bandit Kills: 22
Deaths: 38
Zombies Killed: 1,627

I'm a bandit!
i find it rather interesting and maybe a tiny bit sad that tom, who i believe is among the youngest if not the youngest person to actively participate in this thread, has made some of the most mature -if harsh- statements. and i do agree with most of them.

i don't think i have much substance to add except this: i am not familiar with all the details of what happened with you and your squadmates, or between you and seaweed or any other admins, nor will i claim to be a good judge of that, but i feel you had it coming marian, it often felt like it was only a matter of time before you would push the cart too far. i do remember some months ago i had a rare opportunity to talk to you normally, in side chat, and i told you in a friendly and honest conversation that i appreciated the activity you brought to the server, but that some things and ways of behaving, even though they may not be directly against any rule, will not be appreciated by the community of this server and might cause you trouble. i understand this may not be the core reason of your ban, but if you had listened to what i meant, which was mostly about attitude, you would have brought more respect with you, and you would have gotten more of it in return.
i don't think you are a bad guy, if you and i met somewhere for a beer, we would probably have a laugh and another beer. but i do think that at some point you just fundamentally got something wrong about what it means to play this game on this server, and about the value and dedication of the work that seaweed, ebby and bernard and others invest in us, who profit of this server - in around 13 years of online gaming i personally have never come across anything like it.
it may not mean anything to you coming from me, but i have never been treated 'better' than any other person on the server because i am in a squad that was around before yours, and the only unfair decisions (in my eyes), that i have ever witnessed on zerosurvival were when seaweed thought you glitched into the RD base (which he apologised a lot for and tried to repair, because he is man enough to do that) and, guess what, shortboy's (of all people) 24h ban (i know, i know, let's not open that one up again, we're all over it).

on the other hand, and this is not directed just at marian, if it's all so bad and unfair in your eyes, and they're all such unfair and mean people and terrible admins, i don't understand why you would spend so much time and effort arguing about this on the internet rather than going and playing on another server where your time isn't "wasted".

bor0s, it's a shame to see you that bitter. part of me understands your frustration, but i also ask that you try and understand what has happened here from the admins' perspective. i always thought you were the finest lad among sT and i would really prefer seeing you and wombat on zerosurvival in the future. and as seaweed said, he is ready to talk it through with you and arrange something so that you don't lose everything that you spent your time for.
but also remember this:

Quote:
Are you guys getting upset at the loss of time spent on a computer game? The reason you play a game is to enjoy it. Whenever you open up a game you enjoy it and spend your time well or you don't, in which case you are wasting it.

Have you really invested well over 100 hours of your life not enjoying yourself? If so nobody has fucked you over but yourself.

Last edited by Simon on Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:16 pm, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:11 pm 

IGN: reen624
Current Life: 11.0 hrs
Time Alive: 241.8 hrs
Humanity: 35,766

Murders: 1
Bandit Kills: 63
Deaths: 99
Zombies Killed: 2,202

I'm a hero!
Eberteby wrote:

I'll only give one example, they broke into a base by using the get in driver option :
http://puu.sh/8swOa.jpg
http://puu.sh/8swQb.jpg

Taking toolboxes out of the tent
1) http://puu.sh/8swS8.jpg
into 2) http://puu.sh/8swT8.jpg

LOOOOLZ look at our cute old first base attempt !!! :D

It was so noobish with the huuuge whole in the doors. Costs us serveral UAZs

CUUUTE

Love the Pictures

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:14 pm 

Wearing a ghillie suit!
I'm a bandit!
Seaweed wrote:
Benuar wrote:

It's a shame you only see one side of marian whilst I get to see another with his interactions with me.

If you think the way he is with ebys screenshots from ts today is acceptable regular behaviour then that's a real shame. If you think I hadn't spoken to marian before about being banned over the way he act towards admins and pushes me to add rules you are crazy.

I am not entierly sure where it is coming from that you think its crazy to expect an admin to add rules.

You have done so much work on this server and put so much effort into it but it is to complicated to add another line to the rulepage?

Players should be banned when they do something wrong, if you missed out a chance to do that this is not the place to do it.

Everybody hates marian, this basicly means he has done a pretty good job with what he wanted to do - being the worst bandit on the server.

When it comes to being childish, and im not saying that lightly, you started it in the vehicle script chat. Why on earth should sT not be allowed to build a base for each player? Nowhere ever was it said that a player cant have a base besides his main clan base. At no time ever would i have though anyone would need a permission for that.

And even if sT splits up why delete their stuff? They farmed it. They own it. They should be allowed to do with it what ever the fuck they want.

On the one hand side you are saying that the stuff gets deleted because its Marian (i am aware that you said you might retrive it for some of the people but that damage is already done and i though you would be smart enough to know that)
on the other hand you say marian cant keep it to himself because its team stuff?

Quote:
bor0s, it's a shame to see you that bitter. part of me understands your frustration, but i also ask that you try and understand what has happened here from the admins' perspective. i always thought you were the finest lad among sT and i would really prefer seeing you and wombat on zerosurvival in the future. and as seaweed said, he is ready to talk it through with you and arrange something so that you don't lose everything that you spent your time for.

and for you simon dont be that way, i was in the channel when RD all declared they will quit the server if there was ever a limit to basebuilding items on a flagpole and now you go all nuts because sT dislikes the car thing?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:18 pm 

IGN: Mr. Pink
Current Life: 16.8 hrs
Time Alive: 298.0 hrs
Humanity: -78,939

Murders: 47
Bandit Kills: 22
Deaths: 38
Zombies Killed: 1,627

I'm a bandit!
Benuar wrote:

Quote:

and for you simon dont be that way, i was in the channel when RD all declared they will quit the server if there was ever a limit to basebuilding items on a flagpole and now you go all nuts because sT dislikes the car thing?

that's interesting, because i wasn't there and have never heard of, nor would i say anything like that. please don't forget that i am talking on behalf of myself, and only myself - i never mean to express myself here as the voice of my squad like you do for ICD or marian did for sT. other than that, i am relatively sure that if that has been said, they weren't all that serious, were they? you may have noticed that mr. white and mr. blonde, unlike me, were against the car restriction as well, like marian basically. when did anyone of RD go nuts? don't be what way?

ps: sorry for the many edits, i just don't want to add a post every time i think of something that should have been written better.

Last edited by Simon on Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:40 pm, edited 10 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:18 pm 

Wearing a ghillie suit!
I'm a bandit!
tomisafish wrote:

To Marian:

I wish you the best of luck in your quest to understand the concepts of respect, maturity and dignity. Be a fucking man you whiney little bitch.
...just make sure RD did it first.

Be careful not to fall off your high horse.

~Tom

Tom dont be such a racist little shit. Just because Marian is polish you let some kid from you class that has no idea what is going on judge him?

Yes Marian can be mean, yes Marian is emotional but what you are doing here is the lowest low of them all.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next