Login |  Register |  FAQ

Steam Group

Teamspeak Server

Server Statistics

Facebook Page

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Where is sT| Base !? anyone seen??

Post subject: Re: Where is sT| Base !? anyone seen??
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:34 pm 

IGN: reen624
Current Life: 11.0 hrs
Time Alive: 241.8 hrs
Humanity: 35,766

Murders: 1
Bandit Kills: 63
Deaths: 99
Zombies Killed: 2,202

I'm a hero!
I dont care the pros and contras of removing the whole base.
But its a huuge shame that it has come to this. This is like a wallstreet crash^^
Imagine the fuckin amount of toolboxes.
I would ragequit too if i were boros!

And i really think they should be paid out.
Or let the base be there with no owner as a memorial. We do that in XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ^^^^^^
EDITED CAUSE OF PEOPLE DONT LIKE JOKES ABOUT HITLER

Last edited by reen624 on Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:35 pm 

IGN: Mr. Pink
Current Life: 16.8 hrs
Time Alive: 298.0 hrs
Humanity: -78,939

Murders: 47
Bandit Kills: 22
Deaths: 38
Zombies Killed: 1,627

I'm a bandit!
reen624 wrote:
We do that in Nuremberg too with Adolf Hitlers buildings ^^^^^^

not even remotely funny or applicable to this here situation.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:38 pm 

IGN: Benuar
Current Life: 3.9 hrs
Time Alive: 274.8 hrs
Humanity: -37,112

Murders: 36
Bandit Kills: 89
Deaths: 235
Zombies Killed: 4,531

Wearing a ghillie suit!
I'm a bandit!
agreeing with simon here

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:40 pm 

IGN: Wojciech
Current Life: 21.2 hrs
Time Alive: 458.4 hrs
Humanity: -198,816

Murders: 93
Bandit Kills: 136
Deaths: 168
Zombies Killed: 4,476

I'm a bandit!
reen624 wrote:
Or let the base be there with no owner as a memorial. We do that in Nuremberg too with Adolf Hitlers buildings ^^^^^^

I see it's getting even lower.

pretty much saying something like that is worth ban in my opinion...

Maybe you want to revert to 1939 then? So you can get idea what are you just trying to compare...

Last edited by wojos1Artist on Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:43 pm 

I'm a bandit!
wojos1Artist wrote:
reen624 wrote:
Or let the base be there with no owner as a memorial. We do that in Nuremberg too with Adolf Hitlers buildings ^^^^^^

Maybe you want to revert to 1939 then?

come on, of course he doesn't, he just made a stupid and tasteless joke, probably a failed attempt at taking some of the tension out of the discussion. can we just delete the last couple of posts?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:43 pm 

IGN: Ryndus
Current Life: 0.4 hrs
Time Alive: 156.8 hrs
Humanity: -133,993

Murders: 51
Bandit Kills: 11
Deaths: 255
Zombies Killed: 2,308

I'm a bandit!
My 1st and last message on this forum.
Seaweed you are realy sad...
Next, i loged out in MM base for 7 days so stop cry that was MArian.
Btw chinook its comming ;} ]:->

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:45 pm 

IGN: Arfour Foulkesayke
Current Life: 0.0 hrs
Time Alive: 62.0 hrs
Humanity: 6,962

Bandit Kills: 7
Deaths: 23
Zombies Killed: 725

I'm a hero!
Where are we going here? Can someone please close the thread? This is getting nowhere.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:45 pm 

I'm a hero!
U are all a little nervous arent u ?
I can edit if u like

EDIT and by the way it was about his huge buildings. omg

Last edited by reen624 on Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:46 pm 

I'm a bandit!
reen624 wrote:
I can edit if u like

please do, so i can delete all my posts related to it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:46 pm 

IGN: stock[TNS]
Current Life: 0.3 hrs
Time Alive: 0.3 hrs
Humanity: 2,500

Murders: 0
Bandit Kills: 0
Deaths: 0
Zombies Killed: 0

I'm not a bandit!
I want to start off by saying, I was once an admin of a server myself. Blackacee and I ran a server that was TOP on the leaderboards. I think that all the admins on this server are great and make good decisions. The server is so much fun and I love the people that play on it. I waited almost a month to donate because I wanted to make sure that nothing fishy would happen. Well I should have waited just one more day. Because I disagree with the Marian situation. He should not have been banned permanently. I DO HONESTLY understand that it requires a lot of things that you must do for FREE and AT NO COST. But you have to think about this as a business, even though it is a video game. I am going to break this thing down for you in a real life terms of the situation.

Say you open a restaurant and your business is booming. You have a lot of customers and are satisfied with your business. Say a customer comes in your store with all of their friends and complains about your food. You are going to replace his/her dish with something that they enjoy to satisfy their needs. Even though you do not give TWO FUCKS about them as a person, you will still try to satisfy them so that they will return and give you business. This situation is very similar to what is happening in the server now.

Marian is not the ONLY person who disagrees with rules. In my opinion the three car per flag rule is a bit silly. It is great for smaller clans perhaps two-four members. But for larger ones it makes no sense at all. But hey, you run the show. I, as a former admin of a very successful server am just stating an OPINION. Uh oh... Opinions are dangerous now a days aren't they ;)

That was the nice side of myself, "stock". You might want to skip past the ending because now you will read how I really feel about the situation.

I do honestly think that the situation has been blown out of the water here. But the damage is done. Destroying the entire base is a complete disgrace and you should be ashamed of your actions as admin. They put so much fucking time in... You talk about how much time you spend as admin.. That's cute, can you imagine scouring the whole map for tank traps and building like they did. LEGIT. What a fucking shame. Because of your actions you have caused over half of your regular players to leave the server. You can take my $14.41 and shove it directly up your ass. RD/FP, MM, and TS can fly around and kill hatchet carrying dickheads for the rest of your playing time. HAVE FUN GAYBOYS!

--------Marian Did Nothing Wrong-------

RIP Marian, the man who was killed for his opinion.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:50 pm 

IGN: arleqin
Time Alive: 135.3 hrs
Humanity: -37,936

Murders: 48
Bandit Kills: 28
Deaths: 120
Zombies Killed: 2,015

I'm a bandit!
reen624 wrote:
I can edit if u like

Just permaban. We are in permas mood at the moment.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:54 pm 

I'm a bandit!
stock wrote:
I want to start off by saying, I was once an admin of a server myself. Blackacee and I ran a server that was TOP on the leaderboards. I think that all the admins on this server are great and make good decisions. The server is so much fun and I love the people that play on it. I waited almost a month to donate because I wanted to make sure that nothing fishy would happen. Well I should have waited just one more day. Because I disagree with the Marian situation. He should not have been banned permanently. I DO HONESTLY understand that it requires a lot of things that you must do for FREE and AT NO COST. But you have to think about this as a business, even though it is a video game. I am going to break this thing down for you in a real life terms of the situation.

Say you open a restaurant and your business is booming. You have a lot of customers and are satisfied with your business. Say a customer comes in your store with all of their friends and complains about your food. You are going to replace his/her dish with something that they enjoy to satisfy their needs. Even though you do not give TWO FUCKS about them as a person, you will still try to satisfy them so that they will return and give you business. This situation is very similar to what is happening in the server now.

Marian is not the ONLY person who disagrees with rules. In my opinion the three car per flag rule is a bit silly. It is great for smaller clans perhaps two-four members. But for larger ones it makes no sense at all. But hey, you run the show. I, as a former admin of a very successful server am just stating an OPINION. Uh oh... Opinions are dangerous now a days aren't they ;)

That was the nice side of myself, "stock". You might want to skip past the ending because now you will read how I really feel about the situation.

I do honestly think that the situation has been blown out of the water here. But the damage is done. Destroying the entire base is a complete disgrace and you should be ashamed of your actions as admin. They put so much fucking time in... You talk about how much time you spend as admin.. That's cute, can you imagine scouring the whole map for tank traps and building like they did. LEGIT. What a fucking shame. Because of your actions you have caused over half of your regular players to leave the server. You can take my $14.41 and shove it directly up your ass. RD/FP, MM, and TS can fly around and kill hatchet carrying dickheads for the rest of your playing time. HAVE FUN GAYBOYS!

--------Marian Did Nothing Wrong-------

RIP Marian, the man who was killed for his opinion.

i thought it was made pretty clear by the people in charge that having an opinion, on the 3 vehicles rule for example, is not the reason for this ban. different opinions is what this forum was made for. i am sure that you actually understand that? i hope you get your money back...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:56 pm 

Wearing a ghillie suit!
I'm a bandit!
i guess we have a... different opinion on that 8-) yeeaaaahhhhh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:57 pm 

IGN: arleqin
Time Alive: 135.3 hrs
Humanity: -37,936

Murders: 48
Bandit Kills: 28
Deaths: 120
Zombies Killed: 2,015

I'm a bandit!
Message from Ryndus. He is having trouble in placing it here, someone editing it or something. Dunno, w/e.

Quote:
My 1st and last post on this forum.
That's what happens when the wrong person has the control, you are sad seaweed coz you ruin your server coz you dont know what to do when ppl are to smart... :)
btw i logged out in MM base so that was this bad bandit Ryndus not MArian.
Gl chinook its watching :D

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:59 pm 

Wearing a ghillie suit!
I'm a bandit!
gotta disagree with ryndus, seaweed is not the wrong person to have control, he usualy does a great job and has a lot of pacience, just this one time i feel he fucked up bigtime.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:00 am 

I'm a hero!
wojos1Artist wrote:
reen624 wrote:

Maybe you want to revert to 1939 then? So you can get idea what are you just trying to compare...

oh my god dont be so pissed. i made a joke and compared the huge buildings.

Wearing a ghillie suit!
I'm a bandit!
reen624 wrote:
wojos1Artist wrote:
reen624 wrote:

oh my god dont be so pissed. i made a joke and compared the huge buildings.

cant belive you dont see what you did wrong

Site Admin

IGN: Seaweed
Current Life: 11.8 hrs
Time Alive: 1242.5 hrs
Humanity: -193,116

Murders: 162
Bandit Kills: 69
Deaths: 122
Zombies Killed: 7,911

I'm a bandit!
Benuar wrote:
Seaweed wrote:
Benuar wrote:
So i just came back home to this clusterfuck -.-

The result of all of this, from the things i read here and i heard on ts, is that the the server is going to loose all of sT, all of ICDb, most of TNS and most of ICDs....

Biggest clusterfuck ever...

I was there the day that marian got banned for beeing in RD base. These were his early days and it was a wrong ban. I understand why someone would loose every faith in an admin after an action of this kind.

Just... clusterfuck is all i can say... cant imagine a server as cool as this one... shame it all went south so quick

It's a shame you only see one side of marian whilst I get to see another with his interactions with me.

If you think the way he is with ebys screenshots from ts today is acceptable regular behaviour then that's a real shame. If you think I hadn't spoken to marian before about being banned over the way he act towards admins and pushes me to add rules you are crazy.

I am not entierly sure where it is coming from that you think its crazy to expect an admin to add rules.

You have done so much work on this server and put so much effort into it but it is to complicated to add another line to the rulepage?

Players should be banned when they do something wrong, if you missed out a chance to do that this is not the place to do it.

Everybody hates marian, this basicly means he has done a pretty good job with what he wanted to do - being the worst bandit on the server.

When it comes to being childish, and im not saying that lightly, you started it in the vehicle script chat. Why on earth should sT not be allowed to build a base for each player? Nowhere ever was it said that a player cant have a base besides his main clan base. At no time ever would i have though anyone would need a permission for that.

And even if sT splits up why delete their stuff? They farmed it. They own it. They should be allowed to do with it what ever the fuck they want.

On the one hand side you are saying that the stuff gets deleted because its Marian (i am aware that you said you might retrive it for some of the people but that damage is already done and i though you would be smart enough to know that)
on the other hand you say marian cant keep it to himself because its team stuff?

Quote:
bor0s, it's a shame to see you that bitter. part of me understands your frustration, but i also ask that you try and understand what has happened here from the admins' perspective. i always thought you were the finest lad among sT and i would really prefer seeing you and wombat on zerosurvival in the future. and as seaweed said, he is ready to talk it through with you and arrange something so that you don't lose everything that you spent your time for.

and for you simon dont be that way, i was in the channel when RD all declared they will quit the server if there was ever a limit to basebuilding items on a flagpole and now you go all nuts because sT dislikes the car thing?

My main regret currently is that I have no chatlogs of my conversations with marian, the way he is with me regarding rules or things I have said. Even prior to this vehicle script thing there were angry comments on ts too.

Its not the fact that he introduces problems but the destructive way he always does it, when he springs it on the server like he did with the logout inside base thing it was a huge nigthmare for me. The conversation with him regarding this was always very unproductive. I told him at the time I feel like I am always having to fight with his clan to not break rules And the way he does things does not make it easy for me. I had to fix that base logout thing very quickly because exploits that will escalate further and further if not. Just as I am now hearing killing people with basebuilding supplies has...

I will admit my whole treatment today has been harsh but you don't see the way marian is with us. This is his first dayz server and thats the excuse I always gave for sT when they were let off for things others had been banned for before. I have warned him so many times about it when he shouts at me for a rule or for doing something for someone else. I always thought it would be better if he had played in other servers and seen the different levels of admin support before us.

I can see that the effect of this ban is not good for the server though and my intentions are always for the people of the server. When I get annoyed with sT its because it would be so much easier if they spoke to me productively about rules they don't agree on. Marian played stupid in the vehicle script thread in the same way he always has done before towards to me. He questions a lot more rules than he has broken and the manner it is done becomes tiresome very quickly when its at the expense of others.

I will happily admit that marian knows how to wind me up. He knows how to annoy me and he did that perfectly again. Maybe if I issued temporary bans for it when its happened before you would see that too. Certainly I know those who know me more closely and the other admins have seen this plenty before. For whatever its worth I'll restore the st base tomorrow, when i have spent the several hours it will take to swap out the owner correctly to boros, vehicles included. Then it can sit for 28 days and if boros never logs in it will disappear. Marians ban can be switched to a temporary ban if he somehow at least shows an understanding on my perspective and actually shows a willingness to act differently in future.

Mayve sometimes english is the problem, certainly today he was raging because he said i let MM build within 1.5km of a building. When the rule says 1.5km from the coast and awya from buildings. No distance to buidlings is stated. It's just the attitude that always gets to me, the way he argues it is always to accuse with bias. Its not nice doing somethign for free and as fairly as you can at all times and to always be told you are not. In this case when he simply missunderstood the rule but I don't even get a chance to explain that before he's raging at us.

I don't think this will matter anyway now it seems people are making judgement regardless and you don't see all the conversations i have had before with marian.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:01 am 

IGN: Torkmastaflex
Current Life: 11.2 hrs
Time Alive: 369.4 hrs
Humanity: -15,792

Murders: 20
Bandit Kills: 26
Deaths: 187
Zombies Killed: 3,775

I'm a bandit!
He gets perma for something said.... yet there is no proof. As someone who is given admin privs, always ALWAYS they should collect evidence to proof worth of permaban. You guys have no problem collecting prior Screenshots/logs/scripts idk how it's so hard to collect a text chat. Plus he said something... 24hr and he would learn his lesson. He didn't hack, say something racist, nothing to deserve perma for a new player. Now that sT is gone ICD and others will quit because now RD and everyone can raid more smaller bases more frequently. Were you guys that oblivious to the fact you will come across hostility because of your impromptu decision on limiting items? It was stated in forums before it went to game chat about peoples reflection of your choice. A simple poll would have made us feel a little better.

-Good Luck. It will be hell for a week

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:02 am 
Site Admin

IGN: Seaweed
Current Life: 11.8 hrs
Time Alive: 1242.5 hrs
Humanity: -193,116

Murders: 162
Bandit Kills: 69
Deaths: 122
Zombies Killed: 7,911

I'm a bandit!
Benuar wrote:
gotta disagree with ryndus, seaweed is not the wrong person to have control, he usualy does a great job and has a lot of pacience, just this one time i feel he fucked up bigtime.

I think its more that you don't see my perspective on this situation too, only marians. But I thank you for your comments in this discussion they have been more enlightening than many. I will also admit that I have not seen outsiders perspective as well as my own here.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:03 am 

IGN: Torkmastaflex
Current Life: 11.2 hrs
Time Alive: 369.4 hrs
Humanity: -15,792

Murders: 20
Bandit Kills: 26
Deaths: 187
Zombies Killed: 3,775

I'm a bandit!
Disreagrd that message then. Please can we hash this out peacefully seaweed?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:04 am 

IGN: Arfour Foulkesayke
Current Life: 0.0 hrs
Time Alive: 62.0 hrs
Humanity: 6,962

Bandit Kills: 7
Deaths: 23
Zombies Killed: 725

I'm a hero!
Thank you again Seaweed. Can we close this now? Because it just moves around in circles, winding up more mud and shit every rotation ...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:06 am 

I'm a hero!

Maybe you want to revert to 1939 then? So you can get idea what are you just trying to compare...[/quote]

oh my god dont be so pissed. i made a joke and compared the huge buildings.[/quote]

cant belive you dont see what you did wrong[/quote]

I did nothin wrong dude. Whats your problem. U ever heared of grim sense of humor? Im sorry if u feel offended by my post!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:12 am 

IGN: Wojciech
Current Life: 21.2 hrs
Time Alive: 458.4 hrs
Humanity: -198,816

Murders: 93
Bandit Kills: 136
Deaths: 168
Zombies Killed: 4,476

I'm a bandit!
reen624 wrote:
I did nothin wrong dude. Whats your problem. U ever heared of grim sense of humor? Im sorry if u feel offended by my post!

Just no comment...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:16 am 

Wearing a ghillie suit!
I'm a bandit!
Seaweed wrote:
Benuar wrote:
Seaweed wrote:

It's a shame you only see one side of marian whilst I get to see another with his interactions with me.

If you think the way he is with ebys screenshots from ts today is acceptable regular behaviour then that's a real shame. If you think I hadn't spoken to marian before about being banned over the way he act towards admins and pushes me to add rules you are crazy.

I am not entierly sure where it is coming from that you think its crazy to expect an admin to add rules.

You have done so much work on this server and put so much effort into it but it is to complicated to add another line to the rulepage?

Players should be banned when they do something wrong, if you missed out a chance to do that this is not the place to do it.

Everybody hates marian, this basicly means he has done a pretty good job with what he wanted to do - being the worst bandit on the server.

When it comes to being childish, and im not saying that lightly, you started it in the vehicle script chat. Why on earth should sT not be allowed to build a base for each player? Nowhere ever was it said that a player cant have a base besides his main clan base. At no time ever would i have though anyone would need a permission for that.

And even if sT splits up why delete their stuff? They farmed it. They own it. They should be allowed to do with it what ever the fuck they want.

On the one hand side you are saying that the stuff gets deleted because its Marian (i am aware that you said you might retrive it for some of the people but that damage is already done and i though you would be smart enough to know that)
on the other hand you say marian cant keep it to himself because its team stuff?

Quote:
bor0s, it's a shame to see you that bitter. part of me understands your frustration, but i also ask that you try and understand what has happened here from the admins' perspective. i always thought you were the finest lad among sT and i would really prefer seeing you and wombat on zerosurvival in the future. and as seaweed said, he is ready to talk it through with you and arrange something so that you don't lose everything that you spent your time for.

and for you simon dont be that way, i was in the channel when RD all declared they will quit the server if there was ever a limit to basebuilding items on a flagpole and now you go all nuts because sT dislikes the car thing?

My main regret currently is that I have no chatlogs of my conversations with marian, the way he is with me regarding thigns and the dthings I have said. Even prior to this vehicle script thing there were thigns on ts too.

Its not the fact that he introduces problems but the way he does it, when he springs it on the server like he did with the logout inside base thing it was a huge nigthmare for me. The conversation with him regarding this was always very unproductive. I told him at the time I feel like I am always having to fight with his clan to not break rules And the way he does things does not make it easy for me. I had to fix that base logout thing very quickly because exploits that will escalate further and further if not. Just as I am now hearing killing people with basebuilding supplies has...

I will admit my whole treatment today has been harsh but you don't see the way marian is with us. This is his first dayz server and thats the excuse I always gave for sT when they were let off for things others had been banned for before. I have warned him so many times about it when he shouts at me for a rule or for doing something for someone else.

I can see that the effect of this ban is not good for the server though and my intentions are always for the people of the server. When I get annoyed with sT its because it would be so much easier if they spoke to me productively about rules they don't agree on. Marian played stupid in the vehicle script thread in the same way he always has done before towards to me. He questions a lot more rules than he has broken and the manner it is done becomes tiresome very quickly when its at the expense of others.

I will happily admit that marian knows how to wind me up. He knows how to annoy me and he did that perfectly again. Maybe if I issued temporary bans for it when its happened before you would see that too. Certainly I know those who know me more closely and the other admins have seen this plenty before. For whatever its worth I'll restore the st base tomorrow, when i have spent the several hours it will take to swap out the owner correctly to boros, vehicles included. Then it can sit for 28 days and when boros never logs in it will disappear. Marians ban can be switched to a temporary ban if he somehow at least shows an understanding on my perspective and actually shows a willingness to act differently in future.

I don't think this will matter anyway now it seems people are making judgement regardless and you don't see all the conversations i have had before with marian.

Thank you Seaweed, this was the move i was hoping for, its the only thing that gives us a chance to stay on the server.

What Marien does to it is now his thing but i hope we all find a way to stay togather in the future. I like this crowd and i would like it to stay as it is, including all the baddy bandits.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next