Login |  Register |  FAQ

Steam Group

Teamspeak Server

Server Statistics

Facebook Page

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

New Servers

Post subject: Re: New Servers
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:32 am 

IGN: reen624
Current Life: 11.0 hrs
Time Alive: 241.8 hrs
Humanity: 35,766

Murders: 1
Bandit Kills: 63
Deaths: 99
Zombies Killed: 2,202

I'm a hero!
C´mon guys !?
Any responses to TWC?
Is the community totally broken?
Or is it just the summer and nobody plays any more?
Im a little bit disapointed i have to admit.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:38 pm 

IGN: MrZilvervis
Current Life: 0.1 hrs
Time Alive: 500.3 hrs
Humanity: -549,378

Murders: 249
Bandit Kills: 170
Deaths: 259
Zombies Killed: 2,942

I'm a bandit!
I think people just aren't intrested in TWC which explains the lack of responses. I have been off from dayz and mostly play CSGO now for quiet a while even before ZS went down. I also play on the barbaric mustard server now and then but gotta admit I ussually just troll arround. The only thing that would intrested me is a hardcore fp only server without basebuilding. For me basebuilding ruïns a great deal of the fun.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:42 pm 

IGN: Benuar
Current Life: 3.9 hrs
Time Alive: 274.8 hrs
Humanity: -37,112

Murders: 36
Bandit Kills: 89
Deaths: 235
Zombies Killed: 4,531

Wearing a ghillie suit!
I'm a bandit!
Sitting on Mustards Overpoch, most admins are shit (they pay 100$ for their admin rights) but no proofed cases of abuse and the rest is pretty sweet. Enjoy my base with a beautiful view on gorka gasstation.

Missing the old crowd though not even that streamer mustard and his boys are a serious thread when ICD or sT roll up.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:50 pm 

I'm a hero!
Ok well i think then the community split and died.
It´s a great pity!

Well currently TWC is down. As there are some bugs with arma generally.
We will see where this goes. i still try to improve TWC server as far as i can.

Greetings René

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:21 am 

Wearing a ghillie suit!
I'm a bandit!
you are also very welcome to join us ^^ i know overpoch is overpoch but once you are used to it its great fun.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:48 pm 

I'm a hero!
UPDATE:
TWC is now stable on the newest steam version.

All u need to do is:

Arrowhead 1.63; DayZ1.8.1, start DayZ via steam WITHOUT BETA patch.

Then it works!

Server IP: 86.166.170.202:2302

With the latest build of arrowhead with steam, all uid are new.

The server is now wiped.

Perfect time to build a new settlement.

Even if i have to start my base a third time i will do it today!

maybe we see us on TWC !

(yes still many tweaks have to be done; dont get shocked by crosshair and overpowered balota! it will change again! crosshair used to be disabled)

And still almost all cool features seen on ZS are now at TWC workin.

See ya!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:51 pm 
Site Admin

IGN: Seaweed
Current Life: 11.8 hrs
Time Alive: 1242.5 hrs
Humanity: -193,116

Murders: 162
Bandit Kills: 69
Deaths: 122
Zombies Killed: 7,911

I'm a bandit!
Honestly I thought that TWC server was terrible. I'll probably check Mustards overpoch one out next as zilvervis has been playing there sometimes. If anyone has any others to recommend be sure to post them.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:24 am 

IGN: Bill Nye
Current Life: 0.1 hrs
Time Alive: 0.1 hrs
Humanity: 2,500

Murders: 0
Bandit Kills: 0
Deaths: 0
Zombies Killed: 17

I'm not a bandit!
Hello! Some of you might remember me as Bill Nye the Science Guy but I am back and playing with some folks on a DayZ OverPoch server called RCG #2 the server is pretty fun but of course it has its flaws. Racoon city gaming overpoch chernarus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:57 pm 

I'm a hero!
I reportet a list of 14 main features that we want to have implementet. TWC is now doin all that stuff. Of course it takes some time. I could convince some RD guys to join the server too i guess they started their base there too.

I really would like to see you guys test the server again. Its now stable on the newest steam update

The admins are very cooperative. They plan to actually buy their own server which they put in a data center to run their servers smooth.

I dont know what else i can tell you to test the server again some time.....

See you soon :)

86.166.170.202:2302

ts3.gtxgaming.co.uk:1019

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:46 am 

I'm a hero!
Thanks to [OMG] for your visit on TWC!

Sadly they were disapointed about the coastal barracks. I hope u give it soon another try. The admins fixed their epoch server first and soon the list will be implemented to 18.1 Server!

I really hope you will be as patient with the server as me, gaspasar and jonas from RD. We all are sure that this needs some more time, yes! But it will be awesome then!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:03 pm 

I'm a hero!
Thanks to [MM] for your visit on TWC!

Now the work for their epoch servers are finished. I hope the updates of our 16 points will be made the next dayz/weekz.

I will now stop posting here untill all changes are made. Then i would like u ALL to test the server again. Maybe at a weekend all together. Thatll be awesome.

They are buying their own dedicated server now.

See u sooner or later on TWC

Cheers Reen (who still doesnt give up to get us all a new home)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:44 am 

Wearing a ghillie suit!
I'm a bandit!
Thanks Reen, please keep on trying =)

Mustards server is not going so great, overall its just a big money making scam. While the server is decent the biggest problem is that the admins are admins becouse they each pay 100$ a month to mustard and honestly people who are willing to spend that much to admin around must be dicks ^^

Some mayor clans have already left and after marian got a 72hr ban for doing what other people did to him (without getting banned) all of sT are gone again.

Aint nowhere like home and home will stay Zero Survival.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:06 pm 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
Benuar wrote:
Thanks Reen, please keep on trying =)

Mustards server is not going so great, overall its just a big money making scam. While the server is decent the biggest problem is that the admins are admins becouse they each pay 100$ a month to mustard and honestly people who are willing to spend that much to admin around must be dicks ^^

Some mayor clans have already left and after marian got a 72hr ban for doing what other people did to him (without getting banned) all of sT are gone again.

Aint nowhere like home and home will stay Zero Survival.

Wow that's crazy, there's literally no reason you would ever pay someone to be an admin... Unless of course you just wanted access to crap like this

Keep us updated on where you are all playing, sorry to hear about marian, zilvervis said he'd seen him playing on that server a lot. I didn't even get a chance to see their new base :( Let us know where you guys and sT move on to so we can raid their base next time I play dayz ;)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:54 pm 

Wearing a ghillie suit!
I'm a bandit!
Mustard currently makes 1410$ a month for his servers and streaming activities, 600 of which are from 6 guys paying to be admins on all of his servers ^^ http://www.patreon.com/barbaricmustard

But that leads to things like this happen: (Incident starting at 4:10)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvlKY9W4IDY&feature=youtu.be

Staring

The Driver - Benuar
Front Gunner - Daan
Rear Gunner - Scribble Clash
Policeman - Marian
Unlucky Bastard - xSilverxSniperx
Asshole Admin - I dont even care to remember his name ravasomething

It was right before an announced rollback but still these are the things we see here that we would have never seen on ZS ^^

Marian was indeed playing there all the time, even worse that on ZS id almost say ^^ They grabed every basebuilding mission and no base was safe ;-) but thats nothing new realy i guess

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:49 pm 

I'm a hero!
New IP again! This is a good sign. I guess the changes will now be made really soon.

Mr.Jones[RD] and reen624[FP] are really workin with the admins together.

I will report as soon as the first changes were made!

From the shoutbox:

TWC Admin
In other fantastic news - yesterday we purchased a new dedicated server to host all our game servers and Teamspeak. Once this is configured for remote access in the next few days, we will start migrating to the new dedicated box. This will be a marked improvement in hardware (faster CPU, Gigabit bandwidth, 4X RAM and SSD's) and free us from future delays by our server host providers. All of this takes some time, hard work and money. We appreciate everyone's feedback and patience during this massive overhaul. :)
1 day 1 hour ago

TWC Admin
Yesterday the 2 Overpoch servers launched. We still have a few small bugs and tweaks to work out but they are working. A huge thank you to Jay for the incredible amount of work he did to get all those mods in! Both servers have the single currency in addition to about 30 other mods! Outstanding!!!!

Please post any feedback or observations about the server's functions in the Forums where they belong - not here on the Shoutbox.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:55 pm 

Wearing a ghillie suit!
I'm a bandit!
Did i read overpoch? ICD might be on their way ;-)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:12 pm 

Wearing a ghillie suit!
I'm a bandit!
ICD will be testing out the Cherno Overpoch server of TWC tonight at 9 GMT. Feel free to join.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:13 pm 

I'm a hero!
They put hard work into their overpoch/epoch servers and are proud. I dont like epoch/overpoch. So ill stay on 1.8.1.
The new hardware isnt active yet, they purchased on monday and will get acces in a few days.

I have no idea whats goin on on the epoch servers but they are not really crowded as the other server too.

But we will manage that with YOUR help :D

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:00 am 

Wearing a ghillie suit!
I'm a bandit!
4 guys on the overpoch yesterday, that beeing Stock, Simon, Daan and me XD we are still looking around, curious on where we will end up ^^ ICD is sticking togather very well so far and so is sT

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:38 am 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
Benuar wrote:
Mustard currently makes 1410$ a month for his servers and streaming activities, 600 of which are from 6 guys paying to be admins on all of his servers ^^ http://www.patreon.com/barbaricmustard

But that leads to things like this happen: (Incident starting at 4:10)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvlKY9W4IDY&feature=youtu.be

Staring

The Driver - Benuar
Front Gunner - Daan
Rear Gunner - Scribble Clash
Policeman - Marian
Unlucky Bastard - xSilverxSniperx
Asshole Admin - I dont even care to remember his name ravasomething

It was right before an announced rollback but still these are the things we see here that we would have never seen on ZS ^^

Marian was indeed playing there all the time, even worse that on ZS id almost say ^^ They grabed every basebuilding mission and no base was safe ;-) but thats nothing new realy i guess

Dude that is crazy godmode and teleport, fuck that server! I hope you have better luck with your next one keep us updated so we know where to find you all.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:00 pm 

IGN: Wojciech
Current Life: 21.2 hrs
Time Alive: 458.4 hrs
Humanity: -198,816

Murders: 93
Bandit Kills: 136
Deaths: 168
Zombies Killed: 4,476

I'm a bandit!
Yeah, I'm very disappointed on Mustard Packets admins. Basically, server had good settings. But admins where only fair to themselves and their groups. They couldn't bascially check anything with their half-baked admin tools. So it turned out that in 80% cases they were only enforcing rules when something bad happened to them. Otherwise, if you had video proof you were lucky. I was actually quite happy to start recording my gameplay, but posting video on each combatlog... is just stupid.

Well, we got really used to high level admining, and now I highly doubt there is another server with so complex admin as you were Seaweed. :) Even though there probobly are other fair admins, but then they have poor technical knowledge etc.

And the main problem is still finding server with proper settings. I dream of a server ZS's like, but with epoch basebuilding. I don't even mind traders (as long as they are not safezoned, and prices are high enough, and there's possibly as low amount of traders as possible [1 trader city in forest would be perfect for me, would cause some nice battles probobly]). Without chainsaws and high-calliber cars/helis, safes (or at least with possibility of their opening), so base-breaking effort (satchels) would be balanced enough. And of course quite high maintenance prices. And fair, skilled admin staff.
So far I feel dayz epoch community has been taken over by cod-kids, which caused introducing trend of making as easy servers as possible (which are meant to be played for 2 weeks, no longer, then change map/find easier server), with 10000 tons of mods and possibility of buying Ah-64d for 50$.

Currently I'm barely playing any dayz, but if I am, then I'm jumping from one server to another to find something interesting, but its slowly getting pointless.
Any news on vanilla 1.8.2 btw? :P

//some extra:
http://www.twitch.tv/lordsolarsteve/c/4696697
Funny vid from mustard packets, when desync caused this guy to crash his heli on Marians mozzie, while he was trying in fact to drop a grenade on his heli :P
"oh, what a dick" and "stupid Marian" (or, actually probobly "could be Marian", but less funny) are our favourite texts, which we were reminding at all times playing Mustard Packets :P
Btw, this guy is the one at whose base Marian build walls for which his group got banned for 72 hours :P (ofc, we're not planning to come back though). Same happened at Marian base before, somebody built walls blocking it, but admin under excuse that he can't find who did it, did not ban the other offender. I wouldn't be surprised if it was one of barbaric's "friends" (you can be his friend at skype for 50$).
The rule, that Marian got banned for, is "no griefing", whoever knows what that means in dayz...
Other rules are simmilar, like "no being dick", and gives too much freedom at interpreting for those group of "admins" paying for it 100$ monthly (btw, I see that barbaric created one more free slot for another "admin", so far the limit was 6, now it's 7 :D).

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:25 am 

Wearing a ghillie suit!
I'm a bandit!
So moving away from mustards server we hung out on TWCs overpoch for a while but those guys will definetly need some more time to get an active server running, especially in regards to player numbers.

Stock however found http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/205575-dycore-dayz-overpoch-servers/ and the dycore gaming community so we are currently checking that out.

First impressions:

Logging in, lucky spawn in novi, finding svdk in a barn and there is a guy with an SUV and a towed guntruck just sitting there in a field 100m away apparently enjoying the sunshine =) Never had such a good start.

While it is at this stage very(!!) easy to get stuff the community seems abnomaly nice. Upon joining the teamspeaks the admins visit you in your channel, introduce themselfs and tag you to a certain age group, swarewords should be avoided with people under 18 XD. The skill level is in no way comparable to what we are used to from here but it is quite fun chilling with these guys.

Here a short story by stock:

"Okay boys I've been playing a little bit in that DYCORE server that I posted. Tonight I was in such a pickle but you guys would have been proud of me. I went to a large IKEA AI mission... The ones with the 3 fifty caliber turrets. I managed to take down 24 AI and clear the mission. As I was approaching the mission crate to collect the base building supplies I heard an Mi-17 (Civ) flying toward me from the south. It went into auto hover and I had a clear 300m shot toward the windscreen. I downed the pilot and it exploded into the woods. Then a group of 4 people approached from a direction I wasn't sure in a big blue ural. So I quickly ran into the trees and took cover. They went in for the box and I started doing work. I killed two while they were grabbing gear and the other two drove away. I shot a tire out and they both bailed. I finished them off with a few shots and managed to get all the gear and their ural."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:56 pm 

Wearing a ghillie suit!
I'm a bandit!
Update on the Dycore server:

IT IS AWSOME!

Great community with a couple of kids but that cant be avoided. Things are getting harder step by step and the admin is a cool guy that develops the server a lot and at a fast past and is open for suggestions.

For all those who are not completly against overpoch i would be more than happy to show you around and welcome you on the server.

92.222.164.242:2302

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:57 pm 

I'm a hero!
Update TWC progress:
New hardware in datacenter arrived, after it was all installed and workin the hardware got broken :-)
Now new hardware is workin 4 all 3 servers : 181 over/napf over/chernarus.
Database is safe now too. Ips are now stable.

181 will now be fixed for 182 which coasts Jay a lot of extra work!

Since 182 is running correct they will go live with newest database and THEN will implement all our suggestions.

So if u have the time to hold on a little bit u will get the server u wanted.

U can thank me, granary loaf and mr.jones later :-)

See u soon!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:07 pm 

IGN: Kevin
Current Life: 0.0 hrs
Time Alive: 0.0 hrs
Humanity: 2,500

Murders: 0
Bandit Kills: 0
Deaths: 0
Zombies Killed: 0

I'm not a bandit!
Hi Reen,

cant join that frickin server u talked about. The vanilla one, not that overpowered stuff ICD likes. Maybe give some quick instructions? Thanks.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next