Current Life: 0.0 hrs
Time Alive: 42.4 hrs
Humanity: -2,612

Murders: 4
Bandit Kills: 2
Deaths: 17
Zombies Killed: 157

I'm a bandit!
Hi everyone! My nick is Fq and I have been playing DayZ for a bit over half a year, on and off. I recently had the urge to start playing again (stopped when drifter closed his private hive), and started looking for a new hive. As most of the newcomers these days, I found this server through reddit, and figured I would give it a go. I love the settings of the server, keeping it very close to vanilla DayZ - with a few tweaks here and there, rather than most of the hives that advertise "4000+ VEHICLES!!!!!!".

So I had chance to play on the server for about an hour yesterday before I went to bed, and I gotta say it was enjoyable. Decent framerate, not flooded with vehicles and what I actually feared the most turned out also to be false alarm, that "more helicrashes, wider spread" would lead to you running into one every 20 minutes.
Anyway, my first hour of play on your server: I spawn in Kamenka, currently alone on the server. I start running east straight away, heading for Balota to find some starting gear. As I arrive, I scout through all the military buildings without finding a weapon, so I head to the deerstands - without any luck. As I'm running mildly frustrated towards cherno, two people join the server. I run through cherno market and firestation and out again quickly, having looted an AK, a BAF backpack and supplies. I now decide to head towards NEAF to see the added buildings and how they work out, so I take a look at my compass, heading NNE for half an hour. As I am starting to be pretty far up north - I see my first helicrash on the server. I approach it and find an SVD Camo and an MK240. A few minutes later I log out and go to bed.
I can't wait to fire the SVD, having played over half a year - I have never found it on my own, only from kills that obviously either scripted it in or has it from someone who did.

I usually play squad play, but haven't quite talked my old squadies back into playing again. I will shoot at anyone looking for trouble, geared squads in high risk zones or people in sniping positions. I am almost always friendly when asked to be, as I definitely enjoy playing with others over playing solo.
Lastly, I hope to see all you of wonderful people ingame, be you friend or foe! Can't wait to join in on some great firefights ;)

// Fq

Post subject: Re: Fq's introduction!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:23 pm 

IGN: MrSiViF
Current Life: 1.3 hrs
Time Alive: 123.9 hrs
Humanity: 2,650

Murders: 17
Bandit Kills: 9
Deaths: 43
Zombies Killed: 1,092

I'm not a bandit!
Nice to have more people join this amazing server!
Hope you can get your mates on it as well.
Looking forward to bumping into you ingame ;)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:57 pm 

No Gamer Profile
welcome to the server man. look forward to getting into some action with u some day

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:29 pm 
Site Admin

IGN: Seaweed
Current Life: 11.8 hrs
Time Alive: 1242.5 hrs
Humanity: -193,116

Murders: 162
Bandit Kills: 69
Deaths: 122
Zombies Killed: 7,911

I'm a bandit!
SNM! Omen wrote:
welcome to the server man. look forward to getting into some action with u some day

We definitely did that, great fun fights this weekend fq looking forward to more :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:37 pm 

IGN: SiLENT
Current Life: 0.0 hrs
Time Alive: 0.0 hrs
Humanity: 2,500

Murders: 0
Bandit Kills: 0
Deaths: 0
Zombies Killed: 0

I'm not a bandit!
Welcome!! I'm new to the server too! :)