Time Alive: 25.9 hrs
Humanity: 2,500

Murders: 0
Bandit Kills: 3
Deaths: 42
Zombies Killed: 593

I'm not a bandit!
Hey all

I'm quiet new to dayZ. Bought it, but as it seemed hard to find a good server, I kinda lost intrest, but now i found this server and it seems, I actually gonna give it a very nice chance of letting me get some experience before the standalone comes out :p hehe.
I'm atm. a friendly minded guy, but with all those bandits, then i guess when i get more experience, then I suppose my playstyle has to change or i would simply not survive :D haha.

- I found myself kinda "amused" how unfriendly ppl really are. BUT i actually managed to find some friendly people, which helped me alot, and allowed me, even through im a noob to drive around loot stuff with em and so on. which has actually saved my point of view on dayZ.
It seems to be one of the best server i've tried so far.
So i'm really! looking forward to have a nice time here :)

Cya in game - Cawio!

A few questions if anyone come by this and dont mind answering :)

1. mostly all veichles on the server is hidden inside bases? which is "More or less" not accessible to get in, when ur playing solo, or with two friends Who, is even bigger noobs? :D

2. any link for learning how this basebuilding Works 100%? - i looked through the forum, but as it seems im not the best to navigate around, i've not found what I was looking for :)

3. This is a hard server to start out with?.

3. Im scared of loggin in at the time when alot of people is online, is this normal? Haha :P

Post subject: Re: Hallo all - My name is Cawio
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:28 am 

No Gamer Profile
Cawio wrote:
Hey all

I'm quiet new to dayZ. Bought it, but as it seemed hard to find a good server, I kinda lost intrest, but now i found this server and it seems, I actually gonna give it a very nice chance of letting me get some experience before the standalone comes out :p hehe.
I'm atm. a friendly minded guy, but with all those bandits, then i guess when i get more experience, then I suppose my playstyle has to change or i would simply not survive :D haha.

- I found myself kinda "amused" how unfriendly ppl really are. BUT i actually managed to find some friendly people, which helped me alot, and allowed me, even through im a noob to drive around loot stuff with em and so on. which has actually saved my point of view on dayZ.
It seems to be one of the best server i've tried so far.
So i'm really! looking forward to have a nice time here :)

Cya in game - Cawio!

A few questions if anyone come by this and dont mind answering :)

1. mostly all veichles on the server is hidden inside bases? which is "More or less" not accessible to get in, when ur playing solo, or with two friends Who, is even bigger noobs? :D

2. any link for learning how this basebuilding Works 100%? - i looked through the forum, but as it seems im not the best to navigate around, i've not found what I was looking for :)

3. This is a hard server to start out with?.

3. Im scared of loggin in at the time when alot of people is online, is this normal? Haha :P

1. not many vehicles stored in bases. over 100 vehicles on the server and i think less than 10% are in bases

2. check the announcement forum. look for the change log topic.

3. no, but there are some pussies who like to kill fresh spawns so get off the coast asap

3. this is normal until you get out of pussy mode.