Time Alive: 5.9 hrs
Humanity: 2,750

Murders: 0
Bandit Kills: 0
Deaths: 1
Zombies Killed: 100

I'm not a bandit!
Hello!!

Just joined the server there last night, really liked the sound of it. I'm also fairly new to the game, been on a few servers but when I asked a question about something I just got trolled!! When I asked a question last night everybody was more than helpful which is brilliant! DMZ and a few guys from ARNIE were on an they could of told me a bunch of BS an killed me (would of been a waste of a good bullet) but they were all cool.

Anyway I was told that this server is more or less squad v squad and was wondering what the protocol is for joining one? I don't mind going lone wolf but only up to a certain point i guess, so would be awesome if I could join up with a few guys an have a bita fun!
Considering I'm a bambie maybe somebody could take me under their wing, show me the ropes perhaps?

Again, great server all round guys.

Cheers!

Crotchy.

Post subject: Re: Heya guys!!
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 5:56 pm 

No Gamer Profile
welcome man. yeah there are some lone wolves but squads really do dominate. you can avoid confrontations as long as you go into a town, get what u need and gtfo asap. i know people patrol the land looking for signs of life in the major cities and will engage when possible. if you wanna do the same, you really should squad up because you will get trapped in a town from multiple angles.

to get into a squad, just play a bit more. be friendly in chat (you dont have be to friendly with your gun) and every once in a while let people know youre looking to get picked up by a squad.

also teamspeak is the best place to connect with the serious gamers who want to use voice comms when playing.

enjoy, see u on the field

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 6:42 pm 

IGN: DMZ
Current Life: 4.2 hrs
Time Alive: 66.2 hrs
Humanity: -4,386

Murders: 6
Bandit Kills: 2
Deaths: 38
Zombies Killed: 2,150

I'm a bandit!
Hey Crotchy, nice to see you here.
Yeah, the server is mostly squad v squad, but I'm a loner and haven't had much trouble with them yet.
The basic premise is that most of the squads are invite based. IND isn't and it's more like a group you can join to learn the server a bit. If you want to stay with us later you are free to do so.

I can show you the ropes on where to find stuff, vehicles and good spots to hide tents and said vehicles and some basic game tips. If you want to get good with a rifle and practice shooting and stuff, you might want to hit up Zilver, Omen, or Deadly Habit. I know they are good shots.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 7:03 pm 

IGN: Crotchy
Current Life: 3.5 hrs
Time Alive: 5.9 hrs
Humanity: 2,750

Murders: 0
Bandit Kills: 0
Deaths: 1
Zombies Killed: 100

I'm not a bandit!
Cool guys cool thanks for the advice.

Well I'm looking to go hero just to change it up a bit, think a lot of people go bandit cause its much more fun, but want to play by the rules and see how that goes so I'm gunna try to help out anybody I can when I'm able to as well as not running about mindlessly killing people. Dunno bout anyone else but think that kinda ruins the spirit of the game. I've got all these medical supplies to help heal anybody injured but seems it's all in vain carrying it at the moment.

I'll not be able to talk on TS until tomorrow, have a headset arriving that I was actually expecting today but didn't arrive so should be here tomorrow.

As for the whole lone wolf thing, I only play it that way if I have to but in truth I don't enjoy playing on my own I get bored just looting an that. So if any of you guys wanna allow me to tag along so I can pick up a few pointers that would be great!

So yeah DMZ I'd like to take you up on that offer man! That would be great!!

Crotchy.