Login |  Register |  FAQ

Steam Group

Teamspeak Server

Server Statistics

Facebook Page

Suppose I should introduce myself then...

Post subject: Suppose I should introduce myself then...
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 11:39 pm 

IGN: Sam
Current Life: 0.0 hrs
Time Alive: 0.0 hrs
Humanity: 2,500

Murders: 0
Bandit Kills: 0
Deaths: 0
Zombies Killed: 0

I'm not a bandit!

Hi guys. I'm Sam. I'm 20. I'm a student going to uni in September. I've been playing DayZ since October 2012 so I'm not entirely fucking useless at the game... only slightly.

Strength: Vaulting over walls and breaking my legs.
Weakness: Landing planes.

I'm really enjoying this server so far. Nice to see so many active squads playing, even if the overall numbers of people playing on the server are perhaps a little low. Seaweed seems to do a cracking job moderating as well which makes the whole experience twice as good!

I tend to play with the Cartel guys but spend a lot of time solo as well. I'm almost always friendly at first unless you give me a reason not to be...

Don't ever, ever underestimate me:
I've got a B in GCSE french.
I know the words to Candle in the wind.
I won an egg and spoon race, once.
I drink a thousand cups of coffee a day.
My car can go one hundred miles an hour.
Niiiicceeee

Sam :)

Last edited by Sam on Sun May 26, 2013 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Suppose I should introduce myself then...
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 1:01 am 
Site Admin

IGN: Seaweed
Current Life: 11.8 hrs
Time Alive: 1242.5 hrs
Humanity: -193,116

Murders: 162
Bandit Kills: 69
Deaths: 122
Zombies Killed: 7,911

I'm a bandit!
Looking forward to more fun fire fights with both the cartel soon man :)

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 12:08 pm 

IGN: limbless_torso
Time Alive: 138.7 hrs
Humanity: -53,694

Murders: 57
Bandit Kills: 17
Deaths: 83
Zombies Killed: 1,130

I'm a bandit!
I on the other hand am not an admin, i can offer you no "proof" but i will tell you that SNM! treats this "sam" as a CONFIRMED MEMBER OF THE CARTEL.

Team SNM! have a proven track record for sniffing out a rat, and this gentlemen is the fattest stankiest rat i've smelled so far, if you see this guy, put a bullet in him and check your corners, the rest of the cartel guys wont be far off. i believe sam is playing for the metagame aspect of spying/stealing/luring groups into ambushes.
I'll say again i have no proof of this other than we treat him as a CONFIRMED CARTEL MEMBER.

it is true that he could have stolen a uaz off of us once, but he didnt. he didnt because he was asking us to give him a lift to polana factory where the rest of cartel was hiding.

TL:DR. treat sam as a CONFIRMED CARTEL MEMBER

PS. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75kHq9cHSEg as i know the cartel will receive this information i think i'll leave this here

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 12:16 pm 

I'm not a bandit!
limbless_torso wrote:
I on the other hand am not an admin, i can offer you no "proof" but i will tell you that SNM! treats this "sam" as a CONFIRMED MEMBER OF THE CARTEL.

Team SNM! have a proven track record for sniffing out a rat, and this gentlemen is the fattest stankiest rat i've smelled so far, if you see this guy, put a bullet in him and check your corners, the rest of the cartel guys wont be far off. i believe sam is playing for the metagame aspect of spying/stealing/luring groups into ambushes.
I'll say again i have no proof of this other than we treat him as a CONFIRMED CARTEL MEMBER.

it is true that he could have stolen a uaz off of us once, but he didnt. he didnt because he was asking us to give him a lift to polana factory where the rest of cartel was hiding.

PS. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75kHq9cHSEg as i know the cartel will receive this information i think i'll leave this here

Busted :)

Ah well. It was fun while it lasted.

Regarding the time I could have nicked your UAZ- That was actually a legitimate honest move from me. The Cartel guys weren't at the factory, but my dead body was. Nobody was going to ambush you!

#DayZDrama

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 12:41 pm 

I'm a bandit!
Sam wrote:
limbless_torso wrote:

Regarding the time I could have nicked your UAZ- That was actually a legitimate honest move from me. The Cartel guys weren't at the factory, but my dead body was. Nobody was going to ambush you!

#DayZDrama

\o/ sorry but i just couldnt have you luring our kills away from our dmr scopes, and into the waiting cartell clutches. hope to have some good fights with you guys though, even if we do have to swtch up our playstyle a lot to counter you guys.

see you in the field. o7

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 1:39 pm 

I'm not a bandit!
limbless_torso wrote:
Sam wrote:
limbless_torso wrote:

#DayZDrama

\o/ sorry but i just couldnt have you luring our kills away from our dmr scopes, and into the waiting cartell clutches. hope to have some good fights with you guys though, even if we do have to swtch up our playstyle a lot to counter you guys.

see you in the field. o7

No problems. I play solo a lot of the time as well as Cartel guys play a lot of Minecraft and CSGO, which I don't. Just an FYI.

limbless_torso wrote:
and this gentlemen is the fattest stankiest rat i've smelled so far,

*Blushes* You flatter me, you 8-)

See you online!

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 2:51 pm 

No Gamer Profile
Welcome! I love when ppl put their own twist on the game. If you're considered the mole/rat of cartel then that's cool. Just adds a new dimension of game play for me. I love exterminating rodents :)

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:42 pm 

I'm not a bandit!
SNM! Omen wrote:
If you're considered the mole/rat of cartel then that's cool. Just adds a new dimension of game play for me.

I just happen to play with the Cartel. It's not like I'm their designated mole. I like to try and get into other people groups then steal all their gear. I was doing it well before I met the Cartel. I've played this server badly, though. I shouldn't of baited x25keanesta. It made it too obvious. Only have myself to blame. I've told Seaweed my whole deal about what I do so he can fill you in.

SNM! Omen wrote:
I love exterminating rodents :)

Pwooarr I love fighting talk. Getting me all hot around the collar :P

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:53 pm 

I'm a bandit!
Sam wrote:

SNM! Omen wrote:

omen makes me wet when we hold people up.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:40 pm 

IGN: AdjustedJunk
Time Alive: 514.3 hrs
Humanity: 16,565

Murders: 11
Bandit Kills: 4
Deaths: 122
Zombies Killed: 2,550

I'm a hero!
limbless_torso wrote:
Sam wrote:

SNM! Omen wrote:

omen makes me wet when we hold people up.

Indeed. No one holds people up quite like Omen in DayZ. He's gonna have to make a hold-up montage at some point...