Login |  Register |  FAQ

Steam Group

Teamspeak Server

Server Statistics

Facebook Page

Humanity and kills issues.

Post subject: Humanity and kills issues.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:36 pm 

IGN: ConnorGriffiths
Current Life: 9.3 hrs
Time Alive: 315.0 hrs
Humanity: -384,739

Murders: 200
Bandit Kills: 102
Deaths: 168
Zombies Killed: 3,105

I'm a bandit!
So i was playing on the server earlier and managed to get my stats to 3 Murders and 1 Bandit kill, putting my humanity on about -4500, this is how it was when i logged off.
After coming back onto the server i noticed that my Murders and kills had been reset to an earlier stage putting me on 1 Murder and 0 bandit kills leaving me on 1100 Humanity, it isn't an issue as such but i was hoping to get in the region of -40000 humanity with the likes of Omen, and this is a small setback.

I was just wondering if anything could be done about this, or why this has happened as it was a good 30minutes after the kills when i logged off.
Thanks alot.

Post subject: Re: Humanity and kills issues.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:17 pm 

No Gamer Profile
Did you die since those kills? When i die my kill stats reset on the debug screen in game but they are kept in the forum stats right under our name and picture

<----

There is also a slight decay. Your humanity begins to level back out at 2,500 after time. I know it start to gain a lot of humanity if I dont kill anyone for long periods of time, so KEEP KILLING! or helping, depending on the rank youre going for :)

On another note, I dont see anyone else with your name and similar stats you mentioned. You sure it was on this server?
styledstats.php?player=Connor

--------------------

Info pulled from: http://www.dayzwiki.com/wiki/Humanity

Humanity
Humanity is an in-game statistic that determines whether a player is a survivor, a bandit, or a hero, as well as being a general indicator of how well a player interacts with others. A player starts off with a humanity of 2500. A humanity of at least 5000 will give a player the hero skin. Conversely, a humanity of 0 or below will give a player the bandit skin. A player will gain humanity upon administering medical supplies to another player, and will lose humanity by injuring or killing survivors or heroes.

There are several ways to gain humanity in DayZ. The primary method by which players gain humanity is through administering medical supplies to other players that need treatment, such as through bandaging a bleeding player. If a player's humanity drops below 2500, it will be replenished at a rate of approximately 30 points per minute until the player's humanity is restored to at least 2500. Neither bandits nor zombies yield humanity points when killed.

Healing others
20 humanity points will be received for using a bandage to stop another player's bleeding.
250 humanity points will be received for using a blood bag to give another player a blood transfusion.
50 humanity points will be received for using morphine to heal another player's fractured or broken bones
20 humanity points will be received for using painkillers to relieve another player's pain.

Losing humanity
A player will lose humanity points when injuring or killing survivors or heroes. Humanity loss when killing a survivor is based on the number of projectiles or explosions that hit plus the amount of humanity that the other player has upon death.

Post subject: Re: Humanity and kills issues.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:11 am 

IGN: ConnorGriffiths
Current Life: 9.3 hrs
Time Alive: 315.0 hrs
Humanity: -384,739

Murders: 200
Bandit Kills: 102
Deaths: 168
Zombies Killed: 3,105

I'm a bandit!
Im 100% sure i haven't died since, and you were online when it was that triple kill on Flummi and his mates, also Humanity doesn't decay whilst offline and doesn't drop from -4.7k to 1.1k positive in 2 hours even if i was online :/ im not too bothered about it, ill just have to catch up again tomorrow :)