Current Life: 0.0 hrs
Time Alive: 514.3 hrs
Humanity: 16,565

Murders: 11
Bandit Kills: 4
Deaths: 122
Zombies Killed: 2,550

I'm a hero!
Was on last night at around 8:30p.m. (Central time) and the was experiencing lag issues with the server, and getting kicked by BE. I checked my connection on speedtest.net at one point, then immediately refreshed the server list in-game. Speedtest showed I had a ping of 89ms, while the servers(#1 & #2) were @ something like 350 - 450+ ms each, even for a while after the server restarted. There was no one else on at the time, and I disconnected all other devices from my network. I ended up having to just return to my camp(got d/c like 4-5 times on the way, 4-5km) and just logged off for the night not having hardly played at all. This morning I got on once again to test see if the problem was persisting, but it seems to be ok now. Not quite sure what could have caused the issue in the first place. Just thought I'd bring this to your attention, not really complaining or anything.

Post subject: Re: Server Laggy while dead
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:33 pm 
Site Admin

IGN: Seaweed
Current Life: 11.8 hrs
Time Alive: 1242.5 hrs
Humanity: -193,116

Murders: 162
Bandit Kills: 69
Zombies Killed: 7,911

I'm a bandit!
AdjustedJunk wrote:
Was on last night at around 8:30p.m. (Central time) and the was experiencing lag issues with the server, and getting kicked by BE. I checked my connection on speedtest.net at one point, then immediately refreshed the server list in-game. Speedtest showed I had a ping of 89ms, while the servers(#1 & #2) were @ something like 350 - 450+ ms each, even for a while after the server restarted. There was no one else on at the time, and I disconnected all other devices from my network. I ended up having to just return to my camp(got d/c like 4-5 times on the way, 4-5km) and just logged off for the night not having hardly played at all. This morning I got on once again to test see if the problem was persisting, but it seems to be ok now. Not quite sure what could have caused the issue in the first place. Just thought I'd bring this to your attention, not really complaining or anything.

Cheers man I'll keep an eye out today, I know yesterday there were battle eye problems for some of yesterday - battle eye was failing to connect to its update server and kicking people for file signature issues when I saw it. Let me know if you see the problem again.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:29 am 

IGN: [TSB]Mizzle
Current Life: 0.0 hrs
Time Alive: 26.4 hrs
Humanity: -14,016

Murders: 13
Bandit Kills: 2
Deaths: 20
Zombies Killed: 376

I'm a bandit!
Same problem last night with people getting kicked for wrong signature, also the desync is insane at times, making driving vehicles with passengers unbearable, if you are unlucky the vehicle will "teleport" 1-2km backwards because of desync.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:40 pm 
Site Admin

IGN: Seaweed
Current Life: 11.8 hrs
Time Alive: 1242.5 hrs
Humanity: -193,116

Murders: 162
Bandit Kills: 69
Zombies Killed: 7,911

I'm a bandit!
mizzle wrote:
Same problem last night with people getting kicked for wrong signature, also the desync is insane at times, making driving vehicles with passengers unbearable, if you are unlucky the vehicle will "teleport" 1-2km backwards because of desync.

Expect a post about the desync and lag issues this week, the current hardware can't handle a player count of 25+ at all well I am looking into alternatives currently.