Time Alive: 1242.5 hrs
Humanity: -193,116

Murders: 162
Bandit Kills: 69
Deaths: 122
Zombies Killed: 7,911

I'm a bandit!
OK

Basebuilding is one big giant headache for me. I have to jump through coding hoops any time I add other addons because of it, it impacts server performance and is a general pain in my ass. The benefits it provided players had until recently outweighed this, as a secure method of storing items is something dayzmod has always lacked in terms of end game. I myself don't use any bases or camps but I know people in my clan like AJ and other members of the server have had great fun with them.

Recently people are exploiting bugs with basebuilding, I know who the players have been and I have contacted them. I am under no misconceptions, I know exactly who is exploiting what. Frankly I am not happy at all with the reactions I have recieved.

I am told I am favouring my squad when I punish players for breaking into their base (not true at all I have disciplined two squads for intrusions into bases other than SNM!'s). Most recently MAD claim it is ok to exploit bugs with basebuilding because omen once had 4 wheels in his inventory right after respawning once. Something I was never even contacted about...

1. - How does that make it justifiable to exploit another glitch in the game
2. - There are a multitude of glitches in this game, its dayz I cannot ever be expected to stop them all. I already have to spend a huge amount of my time looking into item duping and other exploits. I have banned for duping before and will again I'm sure. You make a choice to actively exploit a glitch you know about, that is wrong and no better than hacking.
3. - Using glitches to get into a base totally invalidates that base and the time spent to build it, there is a legitimate mechanic which has a low success rate for removing bases for this reason. If you think this percentage is too low why not post feedback on the forums instead of cheating?
4. - This is the second time this has come up as an excuse for abusing a bug, "he abused a bug so its ok for me" which is fucking bullshit, if you have issue with something someone has done you contact the admin ME via teamspeak you do not take shit into your own hands. There seems to be some kind of misconception on the server that SNM! is some kind of "admin clan", they play and abide by the same rules as everyone else and are treated no differently. I play with them because I respect them as players and they are my friends, or atleast I try and have time to play with them. You may have noticed mostly I am busy trying to keep the server you all play in running smoothly and hacker/glitcher free.

Frankly I'm fucking sick of this childish bullshit already, the attitudes I have received from players regarding exploiting this this has really pissed me off. I spent a huge amount of time tweaking this mod to make it compatible with our server and make it run smoothly. All of this was a waste of time when players abuse bugs. I do not want to have to ban more squads who use the server regularly. However I refuse to allow players to exploit bugs, especially ones like this that ruin tens of hours of work for the victims.

The bottom line is I am currently thinking about removing basebuilding entirely because I can already see this becoming even more of an admin headache in future. I wanted you guys to know this is purely because of the actions and attitudes of some players on the server who refuse to provide constructive feedback, speak with the admins, or play by the rules.

Post subject: Re: Basebuilding - I am Getting Very Tired of This
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:07 pm 

No Gamer Profile
wait a fucking second. thats what this joker was referring to as far as wheels?????????????????? i spawned in kabinino (or however you spell it) ran to cherno, watched some guy check out a humvee and brag about disabling it...i continue to track that guy down, killed him and his friend with a fucking winchester to the head while they were refueling their green car that has 3 wheels!!!!!!!!! (i shot one out lol while killing them) i then took what i could from them AND THE CAR, ran back to cherno...went straight to the factory, farmed till i got the rest of the wheels, ran back to the humvee, camped it to make sure it was safe...shook the fucking zombies, lost blood down to 8k, had fucking issues repairing that fucking humvee, finally got it repaired and went north. FUCK THEM FOR ACCUSING ME OF HAVING EXTRA GEAR ON RESPAWN. those fucking clowns. i was alive for a long fucking time. MaD's a bunch of bitches.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:19 pm 
Site Admin

IGN: Seaweed
Current Life: 11.8 hrs

I'm a bandit!
SNM! Omen wrote:
wait a fucking second. thats what this joker was referring to as far as wheels?????????????????? i spawned in kabinino (or however you spell it) ran to cherno, watched some guy check out a humvee and brag about disabling it...i continue to track that guy down, killed him and his friend with a fucking winchester to the head while they were refueling their green car that has 3 wheels!!!!!!!!! (i shot one out lol while killing them) i then took what i could from them AND THE CAR, ran back to cherno...went straight to the factory, farmed till i got the rest of the wheels, ran back to the humvee, camped it to make sure it was safe...shook the fucking zombies, lost blood down to 8k, had fucking issues repairing that fucking humvee, finally got it repaired and went north. FUCK THEM FOR ACCUSING ME OF HAVING EXTRA GEAR ON RESPAWN. those fucking clowns. i was alive for a long fucking time. MaD's a bunch of bitches.

I thought it was pretty obvious I didn't think that was a valid reason to do something, I will post the full log (I was afk at the time or would have set him straight before he disconnected). I saw his thread and it was never deleted (again I was afk so couldnt respond) and I knew you hadn't used any glitches as I was on teamspeak and watching at the time it occured.

THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR YOU TO THROW YOUR TOYS OUT THE PRAM AND BE ABUSIVE AND FIGHT. Read what MAD put I think we can see that their arguments are not valid already, they claim a thread was deleted (it wasn't) and also that SNM! KOS (nothing wrong with that indeed complaining about kos is against rules). The point I am trying to make here is that the players and the way they chose to act is the reason I want to remove all bases and basebuilding.

This thread is about me being pissed off with the way players in the server use the mods and me outlining the reasons I want to remove it entirely, as one of the groups who use basebuilding the most also think its ok to abuse bugs with it. Arguing and calling each other names only makes it even more obvious I need to disable it asap before you kids start doing further shit to each other whilst I'm left to waste more of my time dealing with the cleanup and consequences.

Quote:
10:29:12 - RCon admin #4: (Global) I have made a forum thread, toolbox is the only fair way to enter a base
10:29:20 - RCon admin #4: (Global) if you think percentage is too low post on forums
10:29:23 - RCon admin #4: (Global) yes klen
10:29:54 - (Side) Smaddle: lol we found the way to enter the base, witch bug as been used? :/
10:30:26 - (Side) Smaddle: is seaweed behing the admin console?
10:30:31 - (Side) Aequila: yes
10:30:37 - (Side) Smaddle: behind
10:30:49 - RCon admin #1: (Global) BEC : ts.ZeroSurvival.com - Teamspeak3 server available to all server players with private rooms for squads.
10:31:34 - (Side) Smaddle: everything that has done VS SNM has been complain at the MaD team, but how about my post on the forum ?
10:31:42 - (Side) Smaddle: for omen duplicated wheel ?
10:31:48 - (Side) Smaddle: reparing the Hummer
10:31:59 - (Side) Smaddle: Oh! my topic has been deleted :D
10:32:05 - (Side) Smaddle: nice choice
10:32:30 - (Side) Smaddle: Omen came 5 min after his death with 4 wheel on him
10:32:47 - (Side) Smaddle: And took the hummer i covered waiting for honest repair
10:33:05 - (Side) Smaddle: gemmme the rcon, we'll fight at egual weapons
10:33:13 - (Side) Smaddle: plz keep honest
10:33:22 - (Side) Smaddle: we are fare player
10:33:36 - (Side) Smaddle: how about the way to enter them base?
10:33:58 - (Side) Smaddle: it is also a glich of xxxxxxxxxxxxx
10:34:13 - (Side) Smaddle: nice, but why don't you warn you team
10:34:20 - (Side) Smaddle: Oh! cause it's you team
10:34:22 - (Side) Smaddle: of course
10:34:28 - (Side) Smaddle: excuse us for fair playing
10:34:41 - (Side) Smaddle: but i dislike the way you team is speaking
10:34:48 - (Side) Smaddle: with bad word
10:34:58 - (Side) Smaddle: they're not fair play
10:35:02 - (Side) Smaddle: they KOS
10:35:03 - (Side) Aequila: Not to interrupt.. BUt I actually think he is warning them.. Hes using more time debugging the server than playing.. Kinda sad for him to need to
10:35:06 - (Side) Aequila: admin that much :S
10:35:25 - (Side) Smaddle: i know the work of an admin
10:35:36 - (Side) Smaddle: it's a very looong job
10:36:06 - (Side) Smaddle: but deleting my post on the forum, cause a report a hack on a SNM mate, is not fair
10:36:14 - (Side) Smaddle: so do what you have to do
10:36:23 - (Side) Smaddle: but you're not fair
10:36:30 - (Side) Smaddle: i never met rocket
10:36:46 - (Side) Smaddle: the admin you send me to complain my report
10:36:53 - (Side) Aequila: But I think its better to say at the forum not here cause thats what would be "Whine" and banable :S
10:36:59 - (Side) Smaddle: but i know what i said
10:37:07 - (Side) Smaddle: we don't have the SNM skill
10:37:13 - (Side) Smaddle: but we train
10:37:32 - (Side) Smaddle: dont understad whine
10:37:33 - (Side) Aequila: I dont say im at SNM side but I think we need to do it through prober channels to get the right reaction
10:37:48 - (Side) Smaddle: never mind
10:38:08 - (Side) Smaddle: but i bored about being warned
10:38:19 - (Side) Smaddle: for nothing we done
10:38:49 - (Side) Smaddle: i'm gonna use glitches, if the SNM base keep using that metod
10:38:52 - (Side) Aequila: I see your point.. But I think what he said is, Building through building should not be possible..
10:39:01 - (Side) Smaddle: or delete the glitch they used
10:39:26 - (Side) Aequila: So you said they died and came back with 4 wheels in about 5 min?
10:39:37 - (Side) Smaddle: yes
10:39:45 - (Side) Smaddle: and my topic has been deleted
10:39:50 - (Side) Smaddle: is that fair?
10:39:59 - (Side) Aequila: That seems wierd I agree.. Unfair I agree..
10:40:01 - (Side) Smaddle: was covering that hummer
10:40:10 - (Side) Smaddle: i saw everuthing
10:40:48 - (Side) Smaddle: 62 - 129 / 00:11am / 3 days ago
10:40:49 - RCon admin #1: (Global) BEC : Server Rules: 1. Don't hack 2. Don't abuse glitches 3. Don't be annoying in sidechat. 4. Don't Whine 5. Don't build bases in forbidden locations 6. Don't combat log 7. Have Fun!
10:40:56 - (Side) Smaddle: still have everything
10:40:59 - (Side) Aequila: Sadly I cant support something I havent seen, except I can say if your right it is unfair yes
10:41:24 - (Side) Smaddle: reporting a SNM glitch at the SNM admin
10:41:29 - (Side) Smaddle: lol
10:41:49 - RCon admin #1: (Global) BEC : Players whining about pvp and "kos" in side chat will not be tolerated - PVP is a part of DayZ find a squad or join a different server.
10:42:03 - (Side) Smaddle: Ban the MaD team if you feel that cool
10:42:19 - (Side) Smaddle: but we keep the fight on
10:42:25 - (Side) Smaddle: the legit one
10:42:32 - (Side) Smaddle: :)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:44 pm 

No Gamer Profile
you can verify with Rocken or Rechen or whatever his name was. He even said "nice head shot" after i bucked them with a winchester. you see him talk about the humvee they took and disabled...that was when i followed them to the fuel station, shot them and looted them for all their shit. then i still ran to the factory, farmed and came back. GO FUCK YOURSELF SMADDLE

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:46 pm 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
SNM! Omen wrote:
you can verify with Rocken or whatever his name was. He even said "nice head shot" after i bucked them with a winchester. you see him talk about the humvee they took and disabled...that was when i followed them to the fuel station, shot them and looted them for all their shit. then i still ran to the factory, farmed and came back. GO FUCK YOURSELF SMADDLE

The point isn't if they are right or wrong, it's already obvious they are wrong.

The point is that 4 different groups of players have thought it was OK to behave in a similar way for equally dumb reasons. I do not have time for this shit and I cannot ban every group who uses the server.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:24 pm 

IGN: eberteby
Current Life: 9.8 hrs
Time Alive: 860.1 hrs
Humanity: -235,384

Murders: 152
Bandit Kills: 159
Deaths: 352
Zombies Killed: 4,720

I'm a bandit!
Sad to read this :(

People just need to understand that bugs EXIST but that DOESN'T means you may use / abuse them.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:52 pm 

IGN: MaD | N3cR0n0M1k0V
Current Life: 29.7 hrs
Time Alive: 41.5 hrs
Humanity: -5,986

Murders: 8
Bandit Kills: 1
Deaths: 15
Zombies Killed: 359

I'm a bandit!
Sad to read this too .

No MaD , didn't claim it ok to use glitches , one or few players did . You had a discussion with Smaddle , I didn't know that (don't really have time to play atm).
Didn't saw the post which says that building some things to enter a base was forbidden , sorry . Don't like to use glitches & I wasn't thinking that was considered as a glitch . It won't happen again .

But seriously Omen you should try to chill a bit and stop insulting everyone . We don't even know each other and you call me & the rest of the team , bitches Oo ? Okay you had problems with one player , not with the others as far as i know.

I don't know this story about a report Smaddle may have done , have to check that.

By the way I think this server is great , and you do a great job debugging all thoses script Seaweed . I can easily understand why you are pissed off and i'll have a talk with the rest of the team about these glitches .

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:27 pm 

No Gamer Profile
I can man up and admit, I jumped the gun. I take it back...as of right now, Smaddle (and Rodd) is a fucking bitch. Not all of MaD :)

Smaddles thread, still there...untouched and I even replied to it: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=351

Edit...added rodd to my list of bitches. drink some cement and harden up a bit. youre playing a survival game with guns and death. maybe u need minecraft.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:16 pm 

IGN: MaD | Smaddle
Current Life: 3.9 hrs
Time Alive: 8.1 hrs
Humanity: 2,800

Murders: 2
Bandit Kills: 0
Deaths: 6
Zombies Killed: 72

I'm not a bandit!
You need to learn an other language. Keep fair playing. Why do you offend? Do you feel like a god with your friendly admin?
Nobody can accepte the language you use. I've seen the scene. I know what i've seen, i know the admin tools Omen clan is using.
The only this you're brilliant killing, is the server. You're like a child :)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:20 pm 

No Gamer Profile
typical baddie who cant learn the game or play well so he blames the skill of good players on admin abuse/hacks. seen this so many times. other games and even on xbox. jump in any other other server with me and i will walk all over you time and time again. learn2play

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:43 pm 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
MaD | N3cR0n0M1k0V wrote:
Sad to read this too .

No MaD , didn't claim it ok to use glitches , one or few players did . You had a discussion with Smaddle , I didn't know that (don't really have time to play atm).
Didn't saw the post which says that building some things to enter a base was forbidden , sorry . Don't like to use glitches & I wasn't thinking that was considered as a glitch . It won't happen again .

But seriously Omen you should try to chill a bit and stop insulting everyone . We don't even know each other and you call me & the rest of the team , bitches Oo ? Okay you had problems with one player , not with the others as far as i know.

I don't know this story about a report Smaddle may have done , have to check that.

By the way I think this server is great , and you do a great job debugging all thoses script Seaweed . I can easily understand why you are pissed off and i'll have a talk with the rest of the team about these glitches .

Thankyou for your response. I will agree with you Omen was out of line with his forum post earlier, I will be speaking to him about it. I apologize if you feel all of MAD have been tarred with the same brush because of 2 players. I hope you understand though when it comes to glitches like this I have to ban a whole squad if I am banning one person because others will be aware of it too. I also hope you can understand why Omen would be angry.

This whole thing pissed me off so much because it seemed like you guys enjoyed the base building perhaps more than anyone else on the server. I have seen how you play, and acquire the buildables to construct your bases and its great to see players embracing all the new game mechanics. So to see the same squad exploit a bug to enter another base and share that information with other players in the server was extremely disheartening.

I should have posted in your thread about the wheel thing, I forgot to post at the time but I did see the thread and was in teamspeak and observing the server at the time Omen got that Humvee. Teamspeak is always the best way to speak to me or a pm on the forums.

Basebuilding will stay for now, and I hope you guys and Omen can try to focus your apparent anger at each other into some fun battles in DayZ. Smack talking etc in chat is all part of the fun in our server, but if you feel someone has ever crossed a line contact me and talk to me about it and tell your members to do the same. Members taking matters into your own hands in the same way will not end well for you all or anyone else attempting to exploit bugs. There are some code changes I can make to help secure everyones camps, we will see how much more the current abuse goes on first though.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:50 pm 

No Gamer Profile
heh, when i called them "fuckers" i had to immediately reply again with an explanation that i was kidding around. check the logs. if they are so butthurt over someone joking around by the word "fuckers", like i have said to coffmads crew and the stooges, maybe they need to find a softer game to play. something rated E for everyone or maybe a board game like checkers, or tic tac toe online. i mean seriously. the logs even show me trying to explain that the way i said it was humorous, like i say it to my squad mates. and their reply "you must be a great friend to hang around". i am a great friend to hang around, but im also a horrible enemy to have. see u in game, fuckers (meant in the nicest of ways of course)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:52 pm 

IGN: AdjustedJunk
Current Life: 0.0 hrs
Time Alive: 514.3 hrs
Humanity: 16,565

Murders: 11
Bandit Kills: 4
Zombies Killed: 2,550

I'm a hero!
SNM! Omen wrote:
typical baddie who cant learn the game or play well so he blames the skill of good players on admin abuse/hacks. seen this so many times. other games and even on xbox. jump in any other other server with me and i will walk all over you time and time again. learn2play

QFT.

I have lost count of how many times I have been called a hacker on games like L4D and Halo. I take it in stride though. It's like: "Hey, I'm so good, you'd swear I was hacking!" :lol: . Used to get mad about it, now I just laugh and thank them for the compliment :)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:29 am 

IGN: [GIRD] rod
Current Life: 5.3 hrs
Time Alive: 5.3 hrs
Humanity: 2,500

Murders: 0
Deaths: 0
Zombies Killed: 12

I'm not a bandit!
Hello guys,

As some of you might know i am usually not an huge fan of forums, partly because it often turns into flaming contests and partly because i am lazy fucker (winks to Omen). If i write this message now it's because i felt i earned you guys apologies and explanations in a place anyone from the server could see.

First, i perfectly know and admit that in 2 occasions i built stuff in places i shouldn't have, 1 time in elektro (and that was an honest mystake) and 1 time when trying to destroy a plane belonging to SNM (and that time i fully admit i was using a glitch and was borderline), btw i got killed destroying the plane so my evil ways backfired on me so to speak :)

That was wrong, that's my responsability and i apologize for that, especially since i can guess the amount of work seaweed and omen (and maybe some others i don't know about) put into that server. I am admirative of their work and as everyone can see i enjoy the basebuilding feature a lot, so i owe you guys a big thank you for that.

That being said i'll drop into the idea of written rules, i am a supporter of that for 2 reasons :

First that's a way of making sure we are all aware and agree upon rules that apply to all of us. And that means we don't have to go all the time to seaweed to ask if this is right or if this is wrong (saves time for him and saves time for all of us).

Secondly, it easy enough to amend or modify rules if the admin feels the need to, so he don't have to worry about coding stuff to remove bugs or glitches which might appear as a byproduct of the unique stuff we have on this server (especially concerning bases).

My 2 cents on that matter anyway.

Lastly, i will answer to Omen because i feel the time as come for it with enough days(z) having passed for us to cool down and drop the e-peen. Man i won't pretend to know you in real life so i ll assume you're for sure a nice person to hang around with, even though that side doesn't always show in dayz. But that's ok in my book because i am not the nicest person while playing dayz either. By now you must have realized that's in my nature to jump in everytime i feel provocked (hope the spelling is right, probably wrong tho). So i will apologise for that too and hope you guys can cope with my hot-headed nature from time to time.

Having said that, you're perfectly free to still think i am a bitch to be shat on at every occasion, since i am not out there to win any popularity contest, but i'd rather have a respectful competition than an all hate relationship with you. In either way it won't change the fact i am appreciative and thankfull for the work you and seaweed put into this server.

Now, that i have said what had to be said, i'll be going back to being a lazy fucker who avoids forums as much as possible

Rodd

PS : for those who still think we combatlog, they are mistaken even tho there is no way i could ever prove it to you.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:54 pm 

No Gamer Profile
If you knew me, or hung out with me in teamspeak, u will know I am not an asshole or a shitty friend lol. Im extremely laid back and it takes a lot to provoke me. I admire the way you posted here on the forums. you kept it mature. people shouldnt always take what is said in side chat so seriously. unfortunately you cant express sarcasm and joking through text alone and what i said could have come across as me just being a complete dick, which is not the case. i also agree with a rules page. something that the admins can structure and the community can reply to with questions or with suggestions for a possible rule. i might be able to code it so a person will have to view the rules page before getting whitelisted. they are already registering, maybe a redirect once they verify their email, to the rules page. that way no one can say "i never saw the rules". Also, other big servers have in game messages stating "Read the rules page, it is YOUR responsibility to know the rules: zerosurvival.com/rules" or something like that.

i ran a forum once where you needed to view a quick tutorial and get a license-to-participate. that way ppl cant say "well i didnt know this, or that".

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:53 am 

IGN: Jeppeake
Current Life: 0.0 hrs
Time Alive: 0.9 hrs
Humanity: 1,698

Murders: 1
Deaths: 2
Zombies Killed: 13

I'm not a bandit!
I overheard my so called "clan" justifying themselves to abuse glitches last week by saying "It's not abuse if it's featured in the game".

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:12 am 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
jeppeake wrote:
I overheard my so called "clan" justifying themselves to abuse glitches last week by saying "It's not abuse if it's featured in the game".

Yeah because every bug in DayZ and Arma is designed to be there :lol:

Emil and Joakim have used glitches this weekend to try and get into a base. If they want to have a base they better not do it again otherwise I will just remove the script, makes no difference to me just saves me a ton of headaches.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 11:57 pm 

IGN: Zom-B
Current Life: 0.8 hrs
Time Alive: 51.4 hrs
Humanity: -9,866

Murders: 13
Bandit Kills: 5
Deaths: 34
Zombies Killed: 2,177

I'm a bandit!
So we have a base built but I was unfortunately shot to death tonight as I was closing it off.

Now I've run back to it, I can't take anything down! Apparently it doesn't consider me the owner of any of the buildings since I died.

Is this standard? Because.. TehChung and Flabbergash are trapped inside! :o

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:25 am 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
Zom-B wrote:
So we have a base built but I was unfortunately shot to death tonight as I was closing it off.

Now I've run back to it, I can't take anything down! Apparently it doesn't consider me the owner of any of the buildings since I died.

Unfortunately yes, its a problem with the script I have to work around, doesnt take effect till after a restart tho. Thats why its best to build one container each.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:34 am 

IGN: Flabbergash
Current Life: 0.2 hrs
Time Alive: 24.7 hrs
Humanity: -10,050

Murders: 7
Bandit Kills: 4
Deaths: 23
Zombies Killed: 559

I'm a bandit!
Seaweed wrote:
Zom-B wrote:

Unfortunately yes, its a problem with the script I have to work around, doesnt take effect till after a restart tho. Thats why its best to build one container each.

Well I logged off, 'cos TehChung was starting to look a bit rapey

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:52 pm 

IGN: TehChung
Current Life: 0.1 hrs
Time Alive: 41.4 hrs
Humanity: -1,996

Murders: 5
Bandit Kills: 3
Deaths: 44
Zombies Killed: 584

I'm a bandit!
It aint gonna suck it's.....i'll stop right there!

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 3:21 pm 

No Gamer Profile
Zom-B wrote:

now THAT is awesome!

word is my base was broken into and some gear was looted. (havent been on in a few days) but its all good and part of the game :) props to whoever did it and hopefully they did it illegitimately. 95% failure rate and they broke down 2 containers in one sitting? lol bad luck for me, good luck for them i suppose.

but trapping your own friends in your base...dont think it gets much better than that :lol: