Login |  Register |  FAQ

Steam Group

Teamspeak Server

Server Statistics

Facebook Page

Infostands and concrete walls?

Post subject: Infostands and concrete walls?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:35 am 

IGN: Julien
Current Life: 0.4 hrs
Time Alive: 0.4 hrs
Humanity: 2,500

Murders: 1
Bandit Kills: 0
Deaths: 0
Zombies Killed: 4

I'm not a bandit!
Should these work by now?? I keep inputting the right code (pressing hashtag as to enter it), but it doesnt lower my concrete walls..
Am i doing something wrong?

Post subject: Re: Infostands and concrete walls?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:40 pm 
Site Admin

IGN: Seaweed
Current Life: 11.8 hrs
Time Alive: 1242.5 hrs
Humanity: -193,116

Murders: 162
Bandit Kills: 69
Deaths: 122
Zombies Killed: 7,911

I'm a bandit!
No you aren't I think they currently only work before restarts, otherwise you need to rebuild your infostand for the code to work. They aren't useful currently. I've been working on this bug and a couple of other basebuilding ones for the last week. I will update the changelog when they are resolved. It's looking like we will have to go back to 8 digit codes at the moment...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:53 pm 

IGN: Julien
Current Life: 0.4 hrs
Time Alive: 0.4 hrs
Humanity: 2,500

Murders: 1
Bandit Kills: 0
Deaths: 0
Zombies Killed: 4

I'm not a bandit!
i'm not sure if i'm understanding you correctly, but i placed them and the server did not restart but the concrete walls still did not lower?! there was no restart involved.. am i getting something wrong here?
oh and btw if it plays any role when i did try to activate it , it said something along the lines of:
keycode: 3719(as an example) input keycode: 3719
basically saying that it was the correct code.. I'm wondering, if i input a different code, will it still show me the correct one?! that'd be a gamebreaking bug! might test that later, cause i think that did happen to me on a container that luca built. (or is removing via keycodes not working at all)

On a related note without wanting to start a new thread: cars have that bug where they appear to be damaged( everything's red) but the parts are undamaged and you can even remove them!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:36 am 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
Julien wrote:
i'm not sure if i'm understanding you correctly, but i placed them and the server did not restart but the concrete walls still did not lower?! there was no restart involved.. am i getting something wrong here?
oh and btw if it plays any role when i did try to activate it , it said something along the lines of:
keycode: 3719(as an example) input keycode: 3719
basically saying that it was the correct code.. I'm wondering, if i input a different code, will it still show me the correct one?! that'd be a gamebreaking bug! might test that later, cause i think that did happen to me on a container that luca built. (or is removing via keycodes not working at all)

On a related note without wanting to start a new thread: cars have that bug where they appear to be damaged( everything's red) but the parts are undamaged and you can even remove them!

Like I said keypanels don't work properly, I'm probably going to have to remove the code for them all together and the code for 4 digit ID's.

Basebuilding is causing a large number of bugs right now, like the one you see with vehicles. I have been trying to fix these for the last week. I really want to just disable the mod, it is way more trouble than its worth :(

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:04 pm 

IGN: Mr. White
Current Life: 6.9 hrs
Time Alive: 712.0 hrs
Humanity: -173,668

Murders: 82
Bandit Kills: 77
Deaths: 144
Zombies Killed: 4,722

I'm a bandit!
Are the code panel bugs resolved by now?
Because if they are not I wonder if building a base is actually worth the trouble...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:10 pm 
Site Admin

I'm a bandit!
The only bug is that the code messaged to you by the game after you build a panel is not correct. If you build infopanels let me know on teamspeak and I will give you the correct codes for them.

This will remain the situation until I finish the last few bits of testing on the new basebuilding plugin.